Chapitre 9 Critical Situation
711 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author's comment

Chapter longer than usual, I tried to be short, but I was carried away by the story, the draft of this chapter was rotten, but by rewriting it, adding details and removing other details I did not think it was going to give a better result than I thought at first.

I was told that my story was a bit like a martial world, but it's different except for the title and Li Ming, which looks a little too much like Lin Ming, it was unintentional.

Chapitre 9 Critical situation

 

 

Yang ling was able to find his room thanks to the memory of his predecessor.
When he entered the room, he discovered a simple wooden bed, whirling underneath.

He was surprised to find nothing, according to his recollection, weapons and spirits stones should be below. All they had left was spare clothes.

Yang ling heard sneers outside his room. His unbearable laughter humiliate him terribly.
Taking the time to think, the faces of the servants do not stop to return to him in memory.

Their expressions of the servants were not normal, the disdain could be seen on their faces. When he had just woken up from his body, the young man could observe that their behavior was abnormal.
He ended up understanding what had happened.

"THEY DARE TO DO THIS ME ! "

Analyzing the situation, Yang ling realized that while his predecessor was in a coma, the servants had profited to steal him. This room was empty.

"They'll pay me, I'm still too weak for now, but I swear to avenge!"

He took his spare clothes, he finally came out of the house of the clan.
The guards in charge of guarding the main gate of the clan sneered at seeing him.

Yang ling endured their disdain. His heart was on the edge of the bearable, but he had to continue to endure. words came back to him.

"He was weak!"

No matter how much he learned from his previous life with such a bad start, he could not use it.

A messenger arrived next to a guard, who immediately came out of the building, a message in his hands, took a moment to catch his breath and announced loudly.

"Yang ling, a descendant of the family
Yang is officially excluded from the clan, for the following acts.

- having harassed women
- abuse of his authority
- offend his superiors.

From this day, he has nothing to do with the Yang clan. "

As soon as the announcement was over,

Yang Ling walked into a dark alley. To try to be forgotten for some time.
Without spirit stones, he could not do anything, the young man was running out of solution. The thing that remained to him was some spare clothes and health, despite the beating received at his home.

The expulsion was a new explosive answered from the moment it is announced
It spread quickly in the city. Passersby quickly began to speak.

Discussion and noises echoed in the streets
After a few hours, the whole city knew about it. In a popular restaurant in the city

"Hey, did you hear what just happened? About the Yang clan!"

"You must talk about Yang ling, he got kicked out of his clan, a shabby man."

"The Yang clan has always wanted to preserve their honor, the fact that Yang ling loses Li ming to attract their anger."

"I heard that half of his meridians were crippled!"

"Good for him, he kept causing problems in restaurants."

"Heum! It was a pervert, he did not stop trying to touch my buttocks!"

Answered a charming waitress.

"Sister, you have a nice body, no wonder!"

"Do you want me to slap you left cheek or you right cheek?"

"Please forgive me sister, I'm already old! "While I think about Li ming last month, I saw with my own eyes that he broke Xie Qian Xu's arm. "

"WHHAATT ?"

Some customers around him turned to him.

"How is this possible? Liar!"Everyone started to ignore him.

"I assure you! Xie qian xu and servants went to the Li clan, kidnap his sister, doing a whole bummer when Li Ming came out fighting them, knocked them down, his tough fight against Xie Qian Xu was really impressive With a cultivation of 3 middle Qi Layer, he set it back.

People around him were not convinced by his story, Xie qian xu was a cultivator at 5 early Qi layer. How could someone surpass 2 cultivation levels. And another question, how Li ming could progress so fast.

In the back of a corner, hidden by a straw hat, a man was eating his meal, it was Li Ming, he began to smile from the corner of his mouth.

"I should thank Yang ling, I would never have had the time to prepare myself against Xie qian xu, my cousin was in seclusion accompanied by elders, so it's not she.

When Yang Ling started talking about kidnapping I felt completely upset, but thanks to you senior, I realized that Xie wuhui wanted to kidnap my sister.

The pendant began to shine for a moment.

Meanwhile, elsewhere in a dark, deserted alley. Yang ling was gaining strength.
In the end of the day, he had just sold his old-clothes for 2 spirit stones, a misery.

Being a well-known person, the seller took the opportunity to anchor him, but Yang ling had no choice. As he was getting ready for a waterlogged meal. Some hostile auras approached him.

 
 
5