Chapter 20 ” Burning fist !”
582 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's going to be a long chapter, I warn you

 

 

Chapter 20 " Burning fist !"

 

 

On the ground, Yang ling had just found a dagger belonging to one of his attackers,
although the scope of this weapon was weaker than a sword, his fighting spirit began to ignite.

His courage rose in him. The Qi begin to circulate everywhere in his body,
feeding the meridians in sleep. His enemy a few meters from him.

Yang ling put his hand on the ground, holding the dagger of the other.
He stood up, his soul filled with pride at the moment to launch a surprise attack.

The servant still in the grip of anger, caught off guard, he saw a blade penetrate his body,
without being able to do anything, the dagger sank into his skin before stopping as if it had stuck to the inside.

" The dagger should penetrate his flesh and make him spit blood !"

" It's not normal ! "

" I'll try harder, his body is sturdy as I thought."

While Yang Ling was thinking about his strategy, staying still.

His assailant became even more enraged by his action, Yang ling had just stolen his brother's dagger
and prepared to kill him with his weapon.

With a quick and brutal movement of his arm, he sliced his young teen's shoulder.
Immediately, blood gushed from the wound on his shoulder.

Yang ling screamed in pain before removing the dagger from the body of his enemy, before charging again.

The teenager launched several attacks that hit his enemy, multiple wounds appeared on the body of the servant of his clan. Who seemed totally ignored the pain.

Yang ling was shocked by what he saw, he gritted his teeth unconciously, stressed by the situation, he was in.

His attacks did not seem to do anything to him.

In height, Xia kuan yin had observed everything. Her eyes shone in the night and could not help but whisper.

"The body of a cultivator has always been stronger than that of a mortal, in your current situation, no matter what your opponent blows, your attacks are like mosquito bites."

"Although it bothers him, it only takes a brief moment for him to kill you at the same time.
That's why he managed to slice your shoulder despite his random blows. "

"This dagger that you hold or rest your pride, is only a useless piece of metal in your current state."

The servant always lashed out on Yang ling without much success, the young teenager seemed dodged better and better and deprived of one of his arms, luckily he had managed to slice his shoulder, how would revenge him.

At that moment, he had a moment of lucidity, he dropped his knife, before meeting the Qi of his body at the level of his head and launched a head against Yang ling.

Yang ling was surprised in his turn by this tactics, like a rabid bull, the servant's head banged on the teenager's belly, who spat blood again, before being propelled against a tree trunk.
At the same time the dagger fell to the ground.

The collision against the tree, causing the leaves and nuts to fall on his head.

Yang ling tried to get up before surrendering that some of his ribs were broken. His sight was beginning to fade slightly.

He was getting depressed, despite all that the half-elf had done, he still could not get rid of a single enemy, negative thoughts invading him.

"......"
"...."
"..."

He could not help turning toward the half-elf and wanted to apologize, lowering his head.

"...I.."
"..."
"...sorry"

"YYAANG LLIINNG Die ! "

Seeing Yang ling in a poor state in front of him, he once again gathered his strength at the head and his fist, trying to kill him.

Yang ling closed his eyes, the teenager prepared to sink into an eternal sleep, letting his opponent kill him.

When suddenly, his sight was restored, some of his meridians had just woken up, warm for within his body.

" What is happening ? "

Outside his body, an energy seemed to enter his body. He could not describe this feeling, thinking for a few seconds, the teenager finally understood. "

" Spiritual energy ! This is Spiritual energy ! This is martial world, how could i have forgotten ? "

"I finally understand, what I need, it was not a weapon, only my fist is enough for me at the moment."

Naturally absorbing the energy in his body, his fire spirit began to wake up. The cultivation of his body reaches the first layer before continuing to climb.

"1 middle Qi layer !"

"1 Late QI Layer !"

"1 Peak Qi layer !"

Awareness of imminent danger, Yang ling also gathered his energy in his fist that collided with the blow of his opponent.

"AARRGGHH !"

" What ? "

"HA What an idiot, do not forget that I am a 3 early Qi layer, how your bones could be compared to mine."

Yang ling felt his arm fractured too, his enemy's head was hard as stone.

his mind was completely immersed in action, forgetting his fear. Yang ling whisper.

"With my arm remaining, I have to kill him! It's him or me !"

"I need a fatal blow capable of disintegrating !"

"AARRGHH"

The teenager was punched in the face, he spit blood, his eye swelled considerably. Flashback of Xia kuan yin's fight appeared in his head.

"Fast and burning, like her !"

"ooughgh."

The servant throwing bursts of punches.

" When are you going to die ? YANG LING ! "

Heat appeared in Yang ling's arm, his arm became entirely red,

At this precise moment, the young cultivator brings together determination and perseverance, despite the pain and fatigue, to use his last strength. He aimed at his throat.

"BURNING FIST !"

7