Chapter 24 Ice princess Xue bing
510 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 24 Ice princess Xue bing

 

 

 

" Mei hua, are you sure that a chief Ape has appeared ? "

"Yes, at that moment, I warned Xia liwei that we had better disperse when the Ape were unleashed, but she insisted that we fight against them.

We could not do anything against a chief Ape , I took advantage of a moment of inattention to run away.
During her flight, After her betrayal. Mei Hua had planned a plan, she left some false proof near the bodies and rejected the mission's fault on Xia liwei.

Even if the beasts were responsible for the deaths of her companions, no one would believe the story of Xia liwei given her bad reputation in the sect and she, Mei hua will not be punished for her betrayal.

"Xia liwei is really selfish as always, her decision must have caused your loss," one of them replied.

"You were several I think to leave to pick mushrooms What about other people?"

" They are probably dead by now ! "

Mei hua pretended to be sad and began to shed a tear, she was quite convincing, that she could have become an actress in the Yang Ling world.

" Xia liwei, that bitch, I knew we could not trust a half-elf !

" Do not worry, we'll avenge them," answered a girl with cold voice.

" The ice princess is right ! With my spear, I'll finish quickly before you can do anything,"
said a young arrogant noble.

"..."

 

 

Princess Xue Bing was not really a princess, she was the Sect Master's daughter, her cold iced attitude and fighting skills earned her the name of Ice Princess.

Popular in the sect and with a beautiful face and a dream body, many were her suitors.
Including princes who proposed an alliance with the sect Master.

 

 

People say that you just have to look into her eyes for a moment to fall under her spell.

But what interested her most was her cultivation, the rumors said it had something to do with her father.

"You arrogant as always Xie wuhui! In your place I would throw myself into the first hole that comes before."

An elf in the group frowned.

Hearing the young nobleman boast, he really thought that someone like him had a chance to seduce the Ice princess.

If the Xie family was not behind him, with his reputation, he would already expel.

outside, everyone was saying that Xie wuhui had punished for his actions.

In the sect everyone knew he had not been lightly punished. Certainly the Xie family was impressive in the area. But his brother Xia gui Li was much more impressive.

" Repeat a little! " The young nobleman raised his voice.

"Xie wuhui, your cultivation is only a small margin, let's beat a moonlit day and I'll show you the difference between an elf and a human, and before I leave the Sect I heard that you were not able to get rid of Li ming, the clown of the city.

 

" Yang ling, Xie Qian xu and the others are just incompetent ! " Xie wuhui raged inside for a brief moment, he whispered quietly. " Uncle Qiang, Is that we received news of the Yang family, yet we have warned that they had sent a senior disciple to kill Li Ming.

 

"No news about the Yang family, Young master, I know you want to kill Li ming and hit this young elf, have a little patience, when you will be a core disciple, you can personally torture him, meanwhile, he is protecting by Xiao gui li.

 

"Tchh, I think it's time for me to take action, I will not bear another failure."

 

Xie wuhui wondered how an insect like Li Ming could have progressed so much. He made the decision that he was going to kill him all before his cultivation surpassed him. After that, he will think of another way to kidnap his sister and cousin and satisfy his desires.

 

The group eventually entered the unnamed forest.

 

As they approached, they heard the cry of the monsters who fled or hid themselves. Curious about this phenomenon, they took their courage and entered the forest in spite of everything and remained vigilant.


 

Odd, I feel like I saw this name somewhere. I'm really bad at finding names.

I do not want to copy names. Sorry if i offend people

2