Chapter – 4
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Following the same introduction script, Ariel made his opening in the third year of high school.

"As you know, the previous teacher who has taught you for the two last years absented himself for personal reasons, so I will be your new teacher during this last year. This wasn't exactly part of what I focused on graduation, but I hope we all learn together this semester." Again the false humility. Social and economic sciences were Ariel's second focus during graduation, and the young man had a giant theoretical framework on the subjects.

Smiling he added: "All people in this room will perform the admission test of the university, so I need the unanimous cooperation of the class so that we can achieve the best possible result."

Man, I am lazy or what? Maybe I just don't actually care for what they might think by doing the same introductory speech.

Probably both.

While introducing himself to students, Ariel felt a stare that had been following him since he entered the room. 

The girl was strangely familiar in the young teacher eyes. Blonde straight hair, natural flushed cheeks, uniform posture,  and pale skin similar to his own. 

Do I know her ? It must be my imagination.

Don't engage in relationship with students Ariel, being unemployed isn't part of the plan.

But damn is she beautiful.

"I believe all of you already studied the approximate time when our continental civilization began, right? But can any of you answer why this became a need for our ancestors? Why they have decided to gave up living their lives as nomads and joined a tribe? "

While writing in the blackboard, he heard the sound of someone getting up from the chair. Ariel then turned to hear the student.

"Everything happened because of key variables such as food shortages and the sudden temperature change, making the life of a nomad incredibly difficult or even impossible at times." The same girl who had been staring at Ariel since the beginning of his teaching, spoke with a slightly smug smile.

I think I really know her from somewhere... And I'm pretty sure it isn't only from my other disciplines.

"As expected of the model student!"

"She seems to know the whole history like a teacher, it's amazing."

"Liz is really the highlight of the college in all aspects!"

The answer of the gorgeous girl made all her classmates praise her, further enhancing her smile.

"Great answer, but Miss did not mention the main factor: the imminent danger of other tribes, clans and even pirates that used to dock in our peninsula."

Even when her answer wasn't complete, the exemplary student was used to being exalted at any time by her teachers.

Therefore, the young teacher reply made her smile disappeared.

The history class remained the same, with no more student trying to impress the teacher in their first class. Soon, Faelin conquered most of his students with his friendly and didactic way of explaining.
...

At break time, while Ariel arranged his material on his leather suitcase, he was interrupted by the notorious model student of the class.

"Very pleased to meet you Professor Ariel, my name is Liz Desmark."

"Nice to meet you Miss Liz Desm-" As if he had received bad news, Ariel abruptly looked up  in the ceiling.

"You're her sister ..."

"Very good, teacher! As expected from a Taiso graduate. I still don't understand part of the allure of my older sister for you, but we still have the whole year to know each other better, correct? "

Feeling extremely bothered with what the young lady said, Ariel grabbed in both wrists of his student while he sent a warning: "I don't know what you want or think you will get from me, but I guarantee that if you do the same shit your sister tried, you'll regret it very much."

Dropping Liz's hands , he returned to pack up his stuff.

Terrorized by a second, she pulled herself together.

"I-I don't want to cause problems for you, and you should know that my sister regret the things she did to you."

As if her regret was enough. Beautiful fucking woman.

"I just want to know better the man who won the ice heart of Aysti Desmark."

And quickly, Liz left the room with a look of anticipation and fun, like the one of a girl who had a class trip to her favorite place.

...

The whole situation made Ariel extremely angry and agitated,  consequently his tattoo became evident again. Not visible due to his clothing, the tattoo was again highlighted on his skin. As if it has reacted to the recent interaction with Liz Desmark or the whole situation.

Breathing calmly for several seconds until his tatto completely disappeared, Ariel sighed to himself, both habits that became very common in his life.

"I have to learn to control myself. I thought I was getting in control of my mind and body, but ... how could I expect her sister to be one of my students?"

She is going to let it go... right?

0