Chapter – 6
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Already night, only blurs of his figure were visible between the forest trees.

In addition to the sound of falling leaves and branches swaying, his breathless body joined the lonely forest set.

He purposely searched an apartment near a forest, partially because  he enjoys spending his free time in places like this, adding  the possibility of the returning to his hard training.

Now that his life as a teacher of International Security and Regional Integration disciplines begun, it would be necessary to regularly exercise his mind. Both subjetcs have immutable content structures on its core, but are also conditioned by how sovereign nations and the international sistem works in each time frame.

As a Taiaso master and teacher, he by no means would be reckless, forgetting to strengthen his body and technique.

Still, he couldn't believe how a high school was willing to offer college disciplines as electives. This is what he would call  an investment.

When night came, Ariel returned to his apartment and took his long bath.

Opening the closet, he took a piece of clothing and put it on himself. When he seemed to be closing the wardrobe, the young man pushed the inner wall of the closet, which opened and revealed an even larger compartment.

It had perhaps the same size of his bathroom, but instead of being filled with clothes, was diligently occupied by unique and interesting artifacts. Wooden sticks of different sizes, gauntlets, an assault rifle, unidentifiable costumes and a closed wooden box.

Ariel took a wooden stick and a simple white robe and left the place, gently closing his hidden compartment.

The stick, which seemed to be no special item, folded in half when Ariel pressed it with both hands, becoming compact and able to accommodate within the young teacher leather suitcase.

Feeling he had no more tasks, he lay down to sleep.

...

Always being one of the first employees to get to work, Ariel was in search of the secondary gymnasium of Taiaso classes. The institute makes available  two places suitable for training Taiaso training; both had well structured buildings, but the main one has its perks, such as higher level instructor.

The class schedule is acutally pretty dynamic, the same also happens to extracurricular activities, all due to the school administration doing constantly changes on this aspect.  As a student, you can flex your subject schedules and other school administration activities.

Ariel would teach Taiaso in the morning period and during the afternoon. 

The class for the instructor was not divided purely by class. As a secondary class, Ariel would teach students with low or no contact with Taiaso. Basically, everyone who didn't train in academies or hadn't their own masters out of school life.

As he walked to the place where he received the information from being the secondary gymnasium, he was faced with an unpleasant scene.

Two boys were beating another boy knocked to the ground. Kicks and punches were hitting him hard.

I shouldn't use force against students.

Coming up behind one of them, Ariel spoke: "Dear students, what are you doing?"

Momentarily startled by the presence of someone who could be a teacher, both took a step back. Realizing that the person who had called them was probably only one or two years older than them, they relaxed. Probably someone from the administration office.

"It's nothing important, we were just playing with our classmate. Right, Kanri? "Looking mischievously at the awkward and overweight boy that was on the floor, they laughed.

"E-That's right, we were just having fun, but I lost my balance and I fell on the ground." Reluctantly at first, the chubby boy followed the lie of his classmates.

Laughing lightly, Ariel said, "Oh sure, sure. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, shouldn't  you guys rush to Taiaso class ? Your uniforms suggested me that."

...

Helping the boy to get up from the ground, Ariel had a complicated expression.

"Thanks for helping me with those idiots. The three of us studied together before we came to the institute, but now that I am in the secondary class, they keep pestering me. But it is only a matter of time before I smash their faces!"

"Certainly." Ariel agreed frankly.

When he was going to continue the conversation, the chubby called Kanri did not stoped talking. Ariel found him pretty amusing.

"So you are a student of  the secondary class as well? Nice! Why are you wearing old people clothes and holding this suitcase? You do know that you're not going to write anything ? Well, who cares, at least now I have made a friend."

Confronted by Ariel's silence, he said: "I mean, we are... kinda friends now right?"

"I guess you could say so." 

Ariel continued, "Then your name is Kanri? Pleasure to meet you, my name is Ariel. "

That was the only thing he said before both arrived at the gym.

...

"I wonder, where is the teacher?" Looking to Ariel, Kanri said: "Hey, Why are you still carrying this wooden stick?" 

Kanri had a good opinion about Ariel. Sure, for someone young he acted and talked like an old man, but people in general were weird when he thought about it.

Many students were in place waiting for their teacher.

Distancing himself from his new friend Kanri, Ariel turned to all students and clapping he drew their attention.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Ariel and I will be the new Taiaso teacher." With his robe and loose hair, Ariel initially attracted several looks, as usual, but no one would think of him as a martial art master.

"It isn't possible that he is already a Taiaso master, he shouldn't be much older than us."

"He shouldn't be much stronger than us."

"Argh! Why did I have to end up in the secondary class!"

Of all the students present, the more amazed was Kanri, who had already thought of Ariel as an equal.

"As a teacher, it is customary to examine the ability of my new apprentices. Thus, one by one, you will have a confrontation with me that will last one minute. I will not use any offensive movement, I will just defend myself. "

"From that result, I will determine the way I going to train each of you."

Ariel's statement was purposely provocative and it worked, especially in the case of boys who wanted to show off in front of all the girls present.

Soon, something at very least unexpected would happen, profoundly influencing many students that would integrate Taiaso national base in the years to come.

0