Chapter 10
323 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A fist clash between Kami and Garlic caused a shockwave to the surrounding area.

But Kami slid into Garlic inside avoiding the test of strength as he creates two swords from his hand and stabs both of the swords at the same wound that he created before.

Garlic just smiled as he took a step back and he claps Kami's head so strongly that it caused Kami's ear to ring.

Then he opens his mouth creating a ball of energy and shoots at Kami's face point blank. 

This time Kami is unable to avoid the attack as it sends Kami away hitting the temple wall and his face is bleeding pretty badly.

Garlic pulls out the swords from his chest and decides to use the swords to end Kami.

He dashed toward Kami and before he could slash Kami apart someone blocks the attack and crushes the sword apart.

Before Garlic can even react he gets a kick in the chest sending him to the edge of the platform.

"Why are you this weak, Kami?. You are a disgrace to the Namekian race. But let me handle the fake Namekian"

The person that said this is Piccolo who is in Advance Form 1st Gear. He starts stretching his arms as he walks toward Garlic who just stood up after receiving the attacks.

"Ah, you are the other half of Kami. This is very interesting I get to beat up the same person twice" Garlic is smiling maniacally like he usually does.

Piccolo cracks his neck and takes the Advance Form to its final form. His heartbeat moves faster as people on The Lookout can hear its beating.

"I'm gonna make you regret destroying my city"

Garlic is a little taken aback by the power increase even Kami is surprised by that.

'I'm glad he is on the Earthling side' Kami smiled as he thought of that.

"How are you getting this strong?" 

But he gets more scared as Piccolo's power keeps rising.

With a blur, Garlic gets pushed from The Lookout as he gets sent to the ground below by a grab to the face. It caused a large crater and destroyed some trees in the area.

Piccolo is not done yet as he grabs Garlic by the neck and starts dragging him until they arrive at the sea, he puts Garlic's head in the water until he loses the oxygen then he pulls him back out of the water. He basically repeats this for few times until he gets bored and throws him away.

"This is the end of your line, Garlic"

A dark red Ki Blade appears in Piccolo's right hand as he walks menacingly to Garlic.

Before Garlic could speak, his head got cut off clean by Piccolo Ki Blade.

"Let's burn this before anyone can experiment on this body"

A red laser beam burned Garlic's body into ashes. After that, he finally turned off his Advance Form causing him to fall flat on the ground.

"I need some res-"

He fainted after using so much Ki and his healing ability.

.......

Four Days Have Passed,

West City already repaired its city and glorified Piccolo as its hero after saving them from the Makyan race even though they thought they were demons.

But the deaths of the people living there still hurt the people of West City. 

At The Lookout, on the other hand, Kami is creating wish granting ball that needs seven of them to activate it by saying its keyword and it is in the process of creating.

The only reason Kami created it was after seeing Piccolo bring hope to the people. He decided this would be the best way to send hope to the people of Earth. 

Mr Popo did question Kami why he would let the people of Earth use the wish-granting ball but he just said Piccolo had inserted more hope into the Earthling than me. 

The people at the Devil's Castle that have met Piccolo are shocked to see the fight between the Makyan and they see the large statue of Piccolo in the West City after watching the fight happen except Aurora, Azel and Arius.

It makes Arius train even harder than before and this basically causes Lucifer's plan to take the throne to be put on hold.

Now back to the island where Piccolo fainted.

His unconscious body is still in the same spot. No animal or insect came near his body. Thanks to Kiai that was released subconsciously.

Suddenly, his whole body starts twitching. It takes about a few minutes before he can open his eyes. When he opens his eyes, the only thing that he sees is the shining sunlight.

"Argh, my eyes"

Piccolo stood up and cover his eyes using his hand.

"What day is it?"

He asked himself as he created a cup of cool water and began drinking it. Then he drops it causing it to break apart and create a bucket of water.

Telekinetically move the water bucket and drop the water on himself. After that, he telekinetically throws away the bucket.

"Ahh, refreshing. Let's head back home"

With a shockwave, he flew in the air heading toward his home while making himself invisible.

"I hope there's nothing change in the West City"

But deep in his heart, he knows the city will glorify him to a higher degree after what he did to the city. He basically becomes a beacon of hope for the people of West City.

And his popularity will spread across the globe like a disease because of video evidence that showcases his power and his kind act.

Piccolo really became the Superman of this world. This is to show how grateful the people of this world are compared to the other worlds.

Just because they have an insane amount of power. It doesn't mean that they are a danger to society.

"Please don't make me a Satan. I hate that kind of popularity. My life will be upside down if that happens to me"

Piccolo just noticed as he said that.

"Fuck, I just raised the fucking flag. Looks like I have to be ready for what the world will show me" He sighed thinking about what was going to happen.

10