Ch. 58
268 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the morning, when Kenji woke up, he saw that Kanae wasn't by his side. 

So, guessing that she's awake by now and probably training in the training room. After brushing his teeth and such, Kenji, with a proper suit, walked downstairs.

But what he didn't expect was Kanae who was walking towards the dining table while holding 2 plates.

He also saw some dishes on the table, which is still smoking hot.

"Hm? You're awake!" When Kanae noticed Kenji walking downstairs, she brightened up and placed the plates down on the table before tip-toeing toward Kenji and pecking his lips.

"Good Morning, Hon!" She greeted him before dragging him to the table.

"I've cooked some of your favorites! Let's eat!" 

Kenji just let himself be dragged by her, before sitting on the chair.

Kanae also sat opposite to him. Once she sat down, both of them clapped their hands and said.

"Itadakimasu."

*Nom* 

*Nom*

Once they're done eating, Kenji can't help but ask her.

"What's gotten into you today? You seems cheerful."

Kanae stopped what she was doing and turned to face Kenji.

When she turned, Kenji could see her smiling face and heard her.

"Nothing!" Before she resumed on what she was doing.

Kenji sighed and didn't force her anymore, as long as she's happy then everything's fine.

He also needed to train his new powers, and try to find it's limits.

Who knows, maybe he could create some items that came out of the DC world like the kryptonite or something.

However, when Kenji mentioned kryptonite in his mind, he paused and realized something.

'If this works then I could make Kanae a Kryptonian like Superman.' Kenji mused to himself, excitedly.

So, after kissing her on her cheeks, he went to the training room, since he now knew that his new powers would not cause any accidental destructions.

Once he was down in the training room, the first thing he did was to try to remember everything about kryptonite.

There are many types of kryptonites, the first one is the Green Kryptonite, which is Superman's most known weakness.

The Red Kryptonite has unexpected consequences and what happens varies from exposure to exposure: turning into a dragon, excessive hair growth, gaining telepathy, etc.

While the Gold Kryptonite can make Superman and any other Kryptonians lose their ability to process the Yellow Sun's heat energy, thus permanently removing their powers.

As for the Blue Kryptonite, he doesn't remember much about it except that it is said to be a cure to the effects of the red kryptonite.

While the White Kryptonite kills all plant life, regardless of origin.

Then, the black kryptonite, which gives someone a split personality, both Good and Evil side.

Pink Kryptonite, which can make someone gay.

And finally, the Platinum Kryptonite, that gives humans the power of a Kryptonian permanently.

This is actually the Kryptonite that he's aiming to create. If this works then he could give Kanae the powers of a Kryptonian.

If he is successful, then Kanae won't have to resort to other things to get stronger.

There are many other kryptonites, but he forgot most of them, so this so the only kryptonites that he could remember.

'Now that I noticed it, I'm slowly losing my past life memories, except for the fact that I'm reincarnated.'

Massaging his head, Kenji tried to remember anything about his past life.

All he could remember now was his family and most of his time in the war.

He could also remember vague images of Caesar, and Ellie, along with Elijah.

Since he doesn't want to forget about this, Kenji proceeded to create a notebook and a pen to write off all he can remember.

But he doesn't want this to be discovered, after all, he's gonna bring this reincarnation thing, up into his grave.

Instead of writing it as his diary, he decided to disguise it as a novel.

So if ever someone discover this, they'll just going to assume that this is just a novel that he writes to pass time.

For a whole 5 minutes of nonstop writing, thanks to his Superman like-physique.

"Woohh." Stretching out his fingers, he used his hand to cracked his neck side to side.

"It's finally done." Wiping off his non-existent sweat, Kenji held the notebook in front of him.

He added some unnecessary parts into it, but he could still determine that this is his past life.

"Now that this is done, it's time for me to test whether I could replicate Kryptonites or not."

But before that, he decided to practice a bit more, as a warm-up.

With his hand forward, Kenji knew it was time to create the Platinum Kryptonite.

At first tries, he failed and failed and failed. Although what he created all looked exactly like the Platinum Kryptonite, it doesn't have the same effects as the real Platinum Kryptonite.

"There's gotta be something that could make it work." Biting off his nail, as his old habbit. Kenji was thinking of a few reasons on why It won't work.

First of all, either he just lacks imagination, which doubts he is, or his powers just cannot replicate something that is out of this world.

Lastly, he was starting too fast, it was as if he, a newbie, was playing a game in a hard difficulty, without knowing about the basics first.

Though Kenji is more inclined towards the latter one, since he knew it has the highest possibility.

Since he needed to start with the basic, he starts off with minerals like copper, gold and such.

But before all that, he went to the library and grabbed a book, which is titled as 'All about matters'.

He also grabbed a few science books, ranging from high school to college.

Since he's gonna create, then he'd need to have a full understanding about matter and how everything was create with matter, and before he forgot, he also grabbed some books about mana and magic, since it might be helpful.

Although he doesn't know if it helps, but it doesn't hurt to try right?

Once the grabbed the books, he went back to the training room, and proceeded to read the books.

Though reading it is an understatement because he was just skimming through every book, thanks to his super memory.

Once he was done, which only took for a whole minute, Kenji finally closed the book and prepared to create the basics.

"Yosh, let's do this." Setting the books aside, Kenji put his hand forward with his palm facing the ceiling.

He then closed his eyes and focused.

'Alright then, let's go!'

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www. p a treon.com/SlimeSage)

[Extra Chapter every 200 stones in webnovel.]

7