Ch. 59
263 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The first thing Kenji did was to expand his mind, and release the creative part of his mind.

He needed to focus evry carefully to not make any mistakes.

First thing that Kenji did, was to recall everything about the said Kryptonite.

First of all, it can give a human, kryptonian's power, permanently, which is the real reason why he was adamant on creating this thing.

To be honest, there wasn't much information about it except for that it can grant Kryptonian powers to those who have touched it.

First, he created the base of it inside his mind, it looks completely like a normal Platinum, if it wasn't for the fact that it was glowing slightly.

Then, he tried to give it the function it supposed to have, which is to grant Kryptonian powers.

Kenji didn't know what happened but he could see that something changed in the kryptonite, and he's about to find out, now.

So, after creating it's image, it was finally time to bring out the pie.

With his hand, still forward, everything around his palm, slowly morphs into something unexplainable.

Not only that, he could even feel the sunlight energy inside his body, transferring towards the morphed place.

Kenji wasn't the only one who could sense this, in fact, even Kanae, who was busy cooking in the kitchen, felt the mana around her, decreasing, as if something or someone is sucking them out.

So, she stopped her cooking and followed on where the mana was gathering at.

When she saw that it was towards the training room, where she sensed Kenji was.

'What's going on?' Kanae can't help but be curious, and entered the training room.

As she entered the training room, the more she felt the mana being sucked away like a vacuum.

Not only that, she even felt her own mana, being sucked away, albeit a bit slow, but it still bothered her.

Once she fully entered the room, she saw her boyfriend, sitting on the floor, cross legged, while his hand is stretched out.

But that is not what caught her attention, what caught her attention was the swirling thing on the palm of his hand, it was as if he was creating a black hole, especially since she felt that it was the thing that was sucking the mana around them.

"Hon?" Kanae tried to call out to him, but he didn't respond.

When she was about to touch him, something happened on the palm of Kenji's hand that made her stop what she was doing.

Currently, she was closing her eyes because a blinding light flashed on Kenji's palm earlier, exactly where the swirling thing was.

When the flash subsided, and so is her blindness. So when she opened her eyes, the first thing she did was to look at where the flash flashed.

Instead of the swirling thing earlier, what replaced was a Platinum rock, it looks like as if it was just mined a few seconds ago.

But the noticing thing about the Platinum rock, was that it was glowing in silver. Kanae was very tempted to touch the rock, however, a voice distracts her.

"Kanae? What are you doing here?"

When Kenji opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was Kanae who's eyes were glued on the Platinum Kryptonite on his palm.

"Wha-? Oh, nothing. I was just curious earlier since I felt something sucking the mana in the air, so I can't help but trace on where it's being sucked from, and it led me here. By the way, what's with the rock?"

Kanae immediately explained herself before trying to change the topic by asking about the rock.

"Oh this? I created it just now." Shrugging his shoulders, Kenji told her.

"You created this? I mean, how?" A little bit confused, Kanae asks him.

"It's a long story. I managed to awakened by Monarch powers and it gave me this ability."

Kenji said half truth and half lie. After all, with hoe complicated the Absolute Being, Monarchs, and Ruler's are, he feel like not wanting to involve Kanae in it.

"I see." Muttering while nodding her head, Kanae can't help but marvel at the thought of being able to create things.

After all, it is everyone's dreams after all. Not only can you create golds and such, but you would also feel like a God.

Not to mention, most humans, if given the power of creation, would most likely develope a God Complex.

"Then what is this shiny rock? Why is it glowing?" Kanae pointed at the platinum kryptonite and asked.

"This?" Raising his hand, he showed her the platinum kryptonite.

Kenji smirked and said, "This. This shiny rock will completely change your life."

Frowning, Kanae held Kenji's forehead and said.

"Weird, you don't seem to be sick, is it perhaps the dish that I cooked yesterday?"

Slapping her hand away slightly, Kenji chuckled at Kanae.

"No I'm not sick, after you touch this then you'll surely believe me after." After saying that, he put his hand forward, and presented the said rock to Kanae who was hesitating on touching the rock.

It's not like she didn't trust Kenji, in fact, even if he told her to jump on a volcano, she'll gladly do so.

But this time is a bit different, her instincts were ramping all around her body, as if it was excited and kept telling her to touch it.

Deciding to trust Kenji and her instincts, she slowly stretch her hand until it's close to the rock.

Without hesitating anymore, she pushed her hand forward and it came in contact with the shiny rock.

Suddenly, strings made out of silver color spreads out and kept revolving around her.

Not only that, Kenji could see that most of these strings were entering her eyes, mouth, and nose. As it entered her body, lightning made of platinum were flickering around her.

Her eyes, which was normal earlier, was now glowing white, and Kenji could see that her body was slowly enlarging a bit before compressing back.

Although it looked like nothing happened, Kenji could see that her muscles now packed of impressive power.

Meanwhile, Kanae who was submerged by this, could also feel the strength filling her body.

'Not gonna lie, I kinda like this feeling.'

Even when she accepted the Ruler's power, she didn't feel this kind of strength.

Soon, the silver streaks faded out of existence, leaving Kanae who was unscratched all along, and nothing seems to happen in her body.

But unknown to all, what changed her was something inside her, and that is her blood and her newly found strength.

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www. p a treon.com/SlimeSage)

[Extra Chapter every 200 stones in webnovel.]

7