Ch. 60
260 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The moment Kanae opened her eyes, her pupils shrank. The reason for it was because she could see what is beyond the walls.

Not only that, she could also see every dust or fly, around them, in a slow motion.

She could even see the fly flap it's wings.

"T-this is amazing." Kanae can't help but mutter to herself.

She didn't expect such a normal looking stone to have such powers to grant those how touched it powers.

She turned her head toward Kenji, who was looking at her in worry.

"Kanae, are you okay? Do you feel uncomfortable somewhere?"

Hearing his worried voice, Kanae smirked and rushed towards him, before snatching his lips with hers.

"Hmmphh" Kenji's eyes widened at first, but slowly sinked in the pleasure of her lips.

Kanae tried to penetrate his mouth with her tongue, however, Kenji didn't like being dominated, so he used his own tongue to penetrate Kanae's mouth.

"HMPH!" 

This time, it was Kanae's time to widen her eyes, she tried to fight his tongue back, but unfortunately, Kenji's strength is stronger than hers, so she could only grovel and let Kenji do whatever he wanted in her mouth.

So, for the next 5 minutes of only kissing, Kanae's dropl was all over their faces.

This is the first time she kiss Kenji, longer than a minute. So, she is bound to drool in delight.

"Fuwaah." Finally, Kenji let go of her already swollen lips, and cupped her face.

"Your lips are delicious." Kenji told her.

Kanae just nodded her head in haze, she didn't expect that her 'attack' would backfire to her.

She just wanted to give Kenji, a surprise kiss, but what she got was a kiss orgasm.

Yes, during those 5 minutes, she unknowingly wetter herself, hence why there is a small puddle beneath them.

Kenji can't help but chuckle when he saw the puddle that has formed under Kanae and him.

He leaned his face, closer to her ears before whispering to her.

"Naughty girl." He then blew on her ear.

"Foooo."

Kanae quivered in relish, while her panties, which was already soaking wet, trembled again.

Seeing this, Kenji can't help but think to himself.

'Am I really that good at pleasuring her?'

Unknown to him, Kanae was just temporarily more sensitive to touch because of she just became a Kryptonian.

Seeing that Kanae was a bit in a dazed and probably won't respond for a few minutes, Kenji princess carried her and walked to their room.

After dropping Kanae on the bed, he went back to the training room to test his powers more.

Since he could create Platinum Kryptonite, then he could probably create something more powerful like the Mother Box?

But he's not gonna risk it, since just the platinum Kryptonite could already sucked at least 1/8 of his sunlight energy, along with the mana around him, then the creation of Mother Box might consume more.

Maybe he would practice a bit more, and if possible, try to reduce the consumption when creating.

So, for the next few hours of practicing his creation powers, he discovered 3 new things.

First, when he's creating normal items like rocks, chair, table and such, it doesn't consume any sunlight energy or maybe it consumes but it is so little that Kenji doesn't notice.

Secondly, like his previous statement, creating items that has functions, like Kryptonites, Mana Core, Magical Items like sword, and such things.

Meanwhile, Kanae has been awake a few hours ago, and now she's sitting on the bed, while thinking about what happened earlier.

It looks like her sensitivity has gone back to normal, though she would like to experience it again, after all, it has its perks.

It was then that she remembered what she saw that time, everything was in slow motion, and she could even perceive even the smallest details.

Not only that, ever since she touched that rock, there has been a change in her body, like it was looking for something, or it was hungry.

Not knowing what to do, she decided to ask Kenji about it, while at the same time ask him about the rock earlier.

She got out of bed and went back to the training room, just in time to bump into him who was about to go out of the training room.

"Ah! Babe, you're awake!" Kenji was surprised but still gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hon, can I ask you about something?" Kanae said.

Raising his eye brow, Kenji replied to her, "What is it, babe?"

"Can I ask you about that rock? And ever since earlier, there has been something inside me that is making me weak, it's like it wants to eat something, do you know what it is?"

Realizing the meaning of what she said, Kenji immediately brought her outside, exactly where the sunlight goes down.

At first, Kanae was confused on why she was being brought out side, however her question were immediately answered when the moment they're outside and was bathe in the sunlight, the hungry thing that is inside her, was quickly quenched, and not only that, she felt her strength growing tremendously.

Seeing that Kanae was too occupied in feeling her growing strength, Kenji smiled and it was time to tell her about the Platinum Kryptonite.

"Babe, that rock earlier is called Platinum Kryptonite, and it give someone powers that is similar to mine."

When Kanae heard him, even if she is occupied of feeling when growing strength, thanks to her now enhanced brain and super hearing, she clearly heard what he said, and it is now wrong that she is very shcok by now 

So, she snapped her head to him, and excitedly asks him.

"Does that mean I can now fly?"

"Yup."

"Can I shoot lasers with my eyes?"

"Of course."

"Does that mean I'm as strong as you now?"

"I don't know about that, after all, we both get our strength in the sun or any stars, and I'm ahead of you in terms of bathing in the sun, so being as strong as me is pretty much impossible."

Kanae wasn't saddened by his words, in fact, being second only to his strength so enough for her.

Thinking about the strength that she'll reach in the future, she can't help but 'attack' Kenji once more.

Unfortunately, she once again lost but thankfully this time, she didn't wet herself.

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www. patreon.com/SlimeSage)

[Extra Chapter every 200 stones in webnovel.]

7