Chapter 20: He’s the one to watch out for
317 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<Normal Pov>

[I saw that person there] Albion said to everyone until Vali spoke.

"And what is he doing there? I don't understand why only the Gem attached to the Dragon Armor can make him connect with Albion?" asked Vali.

Albion was silent for a moment before explaining clearly.

[I see... you don't know, back when Bible created Sacred Gears he put a limit on the development of Sacred Gears on humans so that humans don't destroy themselves and when the Bible died in a war that's when the Heaven system started to not function fully because the one controlling the system wasn't Bible but Michael...at that time the Sacred Gears changed rapidly the progression from Host to Host made the Sacred Gears experience a significant increase, why do you think there is a Balance Breaker? it's because the accumulated result of human development that creates the Sacred Gear has increased namely Balance Breaker.]

Albion's question left everyone speechless, they didn't expect that Balance Breaker which is the highest activation status for a Sacred Gear was created due to the development of a human being that hosts a Sacred Gear.

"What does that mean, Albion?" Vali confirmed that what he was thinking was correct.

[In short that Balance Breaker is a bug from the system of the heavens, where every single Sacred Gear that experienced the accumulation of the previous host made it possible] Albion replied.

Then Vali could only sigh.

"I see...and what about Hiro?"

[The gem that is parked on the Armor is still connected to me before completely disappearing if left for a while, and somehow that person was able to enter my inner world...he just stood there looking at me in confusion and -]

Albion paused as everyone listened intently.

"And what is Albion!? Don't be careless when it comes to providing information!" Vali became irritated because he was also very curious.

[He exits automatically from my inner world…not just anyone can enter someone's inner world let alone someone like me as Ophis told you that he is strong]

There was something that Albion was hiding but everyone in the room ignored it.

"Nyaa~ looks like he's more promising than the Red Dragon Emperor whose rumors are so weak and perverted~" The Cat Woman who was dressed in a loose Kimono exposed her cleavage directly.

"Hmmm!… This person is really interesting!" A man dressed as an ancient warrior from the era of the Three Kingdoms of China.

"Soul magic or mind magic? whatever it is this guy is great!" A teenage schoolgirl muttered whose hands were healing Vali.

And the handsome blonde man could only silently think of something.

After Vali was healed, he felt a little refreshed from finding something interesting.

'Tanaka Hiro...next time we meet be prepared for it!' Vali thought.

...

<Pov Albion>

In Albion's inner world, the White Dragon Emperor just sat pensively thinking about the person who entered his world.

[That person… when I look at him I feel depressed, it's strange how there is a Sky Dragon in the world other than me and Albion still alive?]

Even though Alive, we were more precisely looted in a prison called Sacred Gear.

I don't know what to say to Vali about what I saw in that person…behind that person I saw the image of a Dragon with four eyes.

Staring at me with disdain.

[I see…it seems that something will happen in the future]

I can only wait for it to happen without telling Vali about the danger that person is in.

...

<Pov Hiro>

In my room, I stared at the dark blue Gem I got from Vali's shattered Armor.

'So, it turns out to be the Dragon Armor…and the dragon I saw just now must be the White Dragon Emperor Vali told me about…White Dragon Albion' I thought as my hand fiddled with this ball-shaped gem in my hand.

"One by one they have appeared and I didn't expect them to come sooner than I thought."

I then stood up and stared out the window to relax.

"At least I already have preparations for prevention in case the next day I get involved by the supernatural."

After looking up at the sky full of stars I prepared to sleep and somehow I remembered what happened earlier.

"Emi...I didn't expect her to want to make up with me that much" I said thinking about Emi who had changed so much when I was in a coma.

Whereas what happened, in that accident, I was sent to a different world and experienced various adventures so that I could return from the earth.

"He was willing to give up the opportunity to become a famous idol just for me...it seems that I am the only one who is insensitive to her"

Since my childhood just forcing my ego on Emi...she was a lovely girl from the start but for some reason, she had no friends to play with other than me...but ever since Emi started growing up she has always been noticed by people around how beautiful Emi looks.

And in a short time, Emi managed to become an advertising model for a fashion magazine…and before I fell into a coma, she was at the peak of her glory where she was wanted by the entertainment industry.

I heard she would be debuting as an idol...and all that she undo so that I can forgive her.

Emi is too much just for someone like me.

"Besides, I haven't seen the in a long time, 10 years I was in another world and only focused on training myself to the point where I forgot what Emi looks like... I almost called the wrong earlier I hope she isn't mad about it"

I then stopped thinking about it and fell fast asleep.

 

 

5 chapters have been uploaded on Patr3on, want to know the continuation of the story ahead of schedule, please join at the Patr3on link below

Patr3on link: https://www.patreon.com/Kamsurik_98

 

8