Chapter 21 : Trouble is coming
617 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<Pov Hiro>

It's been a few days since the attack of someone named Vali, my life has returned to normal for a while.

And also Asia is now getting a lot of friends and especially Emi who seems to be familiar with Asia.

I'm glad to see the two of them get along and also I realize that they're being scouted

Yesterday, the Devils who were in the city were already watching me… really only watching me maybe because I had done some damage somewhere they noticed.

I don't mind if they're just watching but if they keep stalking me in my privacy, I'm annoyed too.

So when I was walking alone on the city streets, I went there to buy some games that had already been released.

Also referring because I keep practicing and never take time for myself.

It just so happened that a Devil was lurking from a distance, it seemed they thought I was very dangerous.

And at the crossroads, I did a 'Blink' when she chased me around the corner but she didn't see me anywhere.

Seeing the flustered she, I appeared beside her and blew the teenage girl's ear.

"Huuu~"

"Kya!"

She immediately screamed and got goosebumps, her eyes quickly turned to look at me who was staring at her coldly.

"...Hi?..." The woman said nervously.

A young beautiful girl with white hair and blue-green eyes. She wears a Kuoh Academy girls' school uniform.

'Looks like she's not part of Rias' partner'

"I'm really curious why there are so many Devils lurking in my neighborhood recently... if you want to talk to me about something, just talk to me, you don't have to spy on me until it's a violation of personal privacy" I complained to her.

"Mmm… I don't know anything! Kaichou just told us to watch over you because a few days ago there was a big explosion that made the people panic! Kaichou was bothered by it!" The woman complained back to me.

'Err...did anyone hear that loud bang? I think I'm far enough from the settlement?'

"Whatever it is you shouldn't be stalking anyone else until you know their privacy!" I said while giving strength to my tone.

"Y...Yes!" The woman replied in a tense state.

"And tell the person you call Kaichou that if she needs anything from me just talk there's no need to stalk me at all and if you guys keep going I won't just sit around... it just annoys me," I said.

The woman's head lowered and she glimpsed the contents of the bag I was holding.

"That... Dragon Quest?" Her finger pointed at the pouch.

"Ah!...that's right I've been waiting for the Dragon Quest remake and finally, they released this," I said as I took the game out of my pocket to show it to the woman.

"Hee... I don't play it anymore but I quite like this game" The woman said while looking around.

"Unexpected for Devils to like human entertainment I think the fun you guys get comes from human misery?" I said sarcastically.

"Eh? ah that can't be happening...after all, I was also a human," said the woman while returning my game.

"It may sound strange but the things that are told in the book don't match the reality... even though I'm a Devil I don't like it if I have to hurt some people"

"Hee...it's unexpected for a Devil to say that, what's your name by the way?" I asked

"Hmm...that's Momo Hanakai!" Momo replied.

"Okay Momo before you are searched by your partner then go home also I have said what I want to say so I'll excuse myself first," I said as I walked away leaving Momo looking at me confused.

...

<Normal Pov>

In a hallway in the school building, a beautiful teenage girl walked hastily to a room written on a nameplate.

Student council room, when the door opened she saw a pair of women working one writing on some documents and the other preparing tea and snacks.

And the woman with glasses and a bob-cut hairstyle glanced at the woman who came from the door.

"Momo? You're back!? Wait why do you look pale?" The woman immediately stood up and approached Momo.

"Sona Kaichou... there's something I want to say," Momo said to Sona who looked at her confusedly.

.

Then when the two of them heard Hiro's warning… Sona wasn't panicking like Momo but was thinking about the best way to solve the problem.

"Tsubaki...let's just call my sister, I'll ask her for permission to meet Hiro in person," Sona said to the woman who acted like her representative was quite surprised not only she but Momo as well.

"Kaichou are you sure?...how about we talk to Rias first instead of the two of you taking care of the city management?" Tsubaki gave Sona a suggestion.

Sona who heard that immediately looked at Tsubaki strangely which made the plump woman a little uncomfortable.

"Rias?...since when did Rias have to care about this!?, all she cares about is how things go her way...by the devil, she didn't even take care of the city management properly and gave it all to me with the excuse that she needed preparations. for the Rating game!" Sona let out an annoyed sigh to Tsubaki.

"Ah...sorry, I'm annoyed right now" Sona immediately apologized after saying some harsh words to Tsubaki.

"Hnn...no problem Kaichou, you should also express your annoyance once in a while because if you keep holding it in it can be bad for your mind," said Tsubaki.

Then Sona and Tsubaki's eyes turned to Momo who was dreaming with a flushed face.

"Hmm?...Momo!"

"Ah...Yeah!" Momo immediately woke up from her daydream.

"About Hiro... I thank you for your hard work but our supervision of Hiro will stop here and you may return to class" Sona said.

Momo could only obey and turned to leave the room.

"What's up... why is she daydreaming like that?" Sona asked, surprised by the attitude shown by Momo.

"I don't know Kaichou...maybe something happy happened to make him like that?" Tsubaki replied to Sona's question.

After that Sona could only sigh as she sat back down feeling tired from looking at the seemingly endless pile of documents.

"I shouldn't have taken on city management with Rias" Sona complained.

5 chapters have been uploaded on Patr3on, want to know the continuation of the story ahead of schedule, please join at the Patr3on link below

Patr3on link: https://www.patreon.com/Kamsurik_980

 

6