Chapter no.9: Double Battle ?!
5.7k 5 172
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Read advance chapters (+ 200 ) of all my works or want to support me.

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

[ POV Change ] 

Austin took out the Pokedex to check the data he managed to get. "Pidgeotto, the Bird Pokemon, the evolved form of the much gentler Pidgey, is armed with sharp claws and dives to capture its prey. This Pidgeotto is Female and the Ability is Tangled Feet." The Pokedex informed him. "Currently this Pidgeotto knows Tackle, Sand Attack, Gust, and Quick Attack. The Age of this Pidgeotto is Nine Months."

"Another girl?" Austin said in surprise because he always thought of Pidgeotto as a Male as a kid.

"Well, we have a new friend guys," Austin said not believing that he had five Pokemon already and he wasn't even out of the Forest. 'Just one more and I'll have a full team.'

He was just about to start cleaning up the camp when he swore he heard voices nearby.

"We've been wandering this forest for a while, I thought you knew where the exit was Jessie."

Austin's eyes widened. 'It couldn't be.'

"It's not my fault you couldn't peddle that bike correctly." Jessie's voice snapped as they sound like they were getting closer.

Pikachu and Spearow tensed, recognizing those voices while Caterpie and Rattata looked confused.

"Meowth, I can't believe that bike was destroyed by those Wild Pikachu's."

"Ugh just seeing a Pikachu reminds me of that twerp." Jessie snarled as Austin went slowly back away only to step on a fallen tree branch and a loud snap was made.

"Wait I just heard something, I think someone is nearby." James' voice sounded relieved. "Maybe they'll know the way out of here."

That was all the warning had before the Rocket Trio came out of the trees nearby.

"Thank Goodness-." James stopped as they saw Austin.

"It's the twerp!" Meowth said as Jessie smirked.

"We found you just like we planned."

"I heard you guys being lost." Austin deadpanned to them. "And I don't know where the exit is either, but it should be nearby."

"We don't need directions," James said as Jessie got into position.

"Prepare for Trouble."

"Make it Double-."

"Thundershock the ground in front of them."

"What-?" All of them were interrupted by a Thundershock that caused them to back up.

Jessie was the first one to recover. "Hey at least let us finish our Motto."

"I heard it last time," Austin said shaking his head. "You do realize no one is going to take you seriously if you do that."

'I can't stand hearing that Motto again.' Austin thought as both Jessie and James just took their Pokeballs and sent Ekans and Koffing out.

"We owe you some payback for getting in our way in Viridian," Jessie said with a smirk.

James had the same look. "And what better way than to take your Pokemon away?"

"So this again-?" Austin gave a grin as he looked back. "Rattata, Pikachu you guys up for it?"

Both Mice Pokemon gave a nod as Caterpie was relieved at not going against them while Spearow looked annoyed, but relented due to fighting the Pidgeotto earlier.

"Koffing Sludge Attack," James ordered as the Koffing shot the sludge towards Pikachu who barely ducked.

"Rattata use Quick Attack," Austin ordered as the small rat took off at a high speed towards Koffing. "Pikachu aim your Thundershock at the Ekans."

"Burrow underground." Jessie countered as Ekans dodged the electric attack by diving into the ground while Koffing took a Quick Attack, but he was still in the fight.

James called out a Smog as the Rattata coughed before Ekans burrowed out of the ground, catching Rattata in his mouth.

Eyes widening, Austin did the only thing he could think of. "Rattata return!" He said recalling the little rat before Ekans could eat her.

Pikachu was distracted by what nearly happened that he didn't see the Sludge Attack until it hit him in the face, knocking him back next to Austin as his eyes were covered, leaving him out of the fight.

Austin was surprised by that because while he understood that they did that before the battle in the Anime, the Rocket Trio were tougher than they appeared in the show.

"You give little boy?" Jessie taunted. "Face it you can't beat us."

"We may let you go with no injuries if you give us your Pokemon." James offered confidently.

"No," Austin told them with a glare as Spearow flew into the field while he sent Pidgeotto out, who looked injured but ready to fight. "I'm never going to give them up."

Pidgeotto and Spearow glared at each other though but they looked back at Team Rocket as they tensed to fight.

"Pidgeotto uses Sand Attack and Spearow starts with Leer," Austin ordered wanting to lower their accuracy and defense.

It worked as sand was blowing everywhere covering not just the Pokemon's eyes, but Team Rocket's as well.

"Meowth I can't see."

Seeing that Leer was taking effect, Austin got on the Offensive. "Pidgeotto Quick Attack on Koffing. Spearow Fury Attack on him as well."

He planned to take them down one at a time so he wouldn't have to worry about both of them.

Koffing cried out as both attacks connected causing him to fall over unconscious much to James's shock.

"Koffing!" James called out as Jessie saw she was alone with Ekans still blinded by the sand.

"Get Underground now," Jessie ordered, but Austin wasn't about to let that happen again.

"Quick Attack to launch him into the air." He ordered as Pidgeotto slammed into the Ekans making him fly up. "Now Spearow use Peck!"

Spearow did just that, sending Ekans into the ground where he remained unmoving.

Jessie gritted her teeth as she returned him.

Meowth laughed and walked in with his claws out. "Now watch a real Pokemon in action." He said as he saw Spearow and Pidgeotto panting hard.

It was the combination of fighting each other followed by the fight against Team Rocket that tired them out.

"Pidgeotto, Spearow return," Austin said with a smirk. "Caterpie you're up."

"What, you're sending a measly little bug against me?" Meowth asked as both Bird Pokemon looked at Austin in confusion while the little Bug crawled forward.

"String Shot," Austin said as Caterpie shot Meowth with so much string shot that he looked like a mummified Pokemon causing him to blink as he couldn't move.

Jessie and James backed up as they saw that Austin still had Spearow and Pidgeotto as he sent Rattata back out along with the Caterpie while they had no other Pokemon.

Reaching down to grab Meowth they did the smart thing and ran for it. "This is the second time you humiliated us," Jessie told him as they were backing up. "Next time you won't get so lucky."

"Be wary kid, you made an official enemy out of us," James said before they ran off.

Austin glared before he blinked.

He won against them again.

In a Double Battle no less.

Giving a grin, Austin began laughing in relief as he fell on his butt causing the Pokemon to give him a concerned look. "Man you all did great." He said before remembering that Pikachu's eyes were still covered. "Pikachu come here."

Austin grabbed a cloth and a bottle of water from his backpack as Pikachu did so, before pouring some water on the cloth as he began to wipe the sludge out of his eyes so he could see again.

'That was awesome .' Austin thought as Pikachu cried with happiness at being able to see again.

Putting the water bottle up, Austin smiled at the team. "So who's hungry?" He asked remembering that they didn't have any breakfast due to what happened.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

"I can't believe we lost to a brat!" Jessie snapped as she and James were on a red bike, pedaling through the Viridian Forest, a paralyzed Meowth in the basket.

"I can't believe we're on a one person bike." James complained as this was a bit uncomfortable.

Meowth twitched. "I can't believe a mouse beat us." He muttered in annoyance.

Eventually, the Rocket Trio had to stop and rest, a campfire going in the Viridian Forest to keep the wild Pokemon away while James tended to Ekans, Koffing and Meowth.

"So what do we tell the boss?" James asked after the Pokemon were taken care of.

"Nothing," Jessie quickly said surprising James as she stood up. "We tell him that the police interfered rather than a kid."

"Right, if the boss finds out a measly kid stopped us we'll be laughingstocks." Meowth had a scared look. "And he'll choose to keep that Persian over Meowth."

"But what if the Boss finds out?" James asked a bit worried. "We'll end up in worse trouble if he finds out we lied to him."

"If he finds out," Jessie told him, a frown on her face. "I have no desire to tell him and clearly Meowth doesn't, do you?"

James looked nervous and held his hands up in a placating manner. "No I don't." He said to the fiery magenta.

Meowth went to say something only to pause as the bushes started to rustle. "Hey fellas-."

"Good, now with that out of the way that twerp is sure to come through the forest so we can get our revenge by ambushing him outside of Pewter City." Jessie began to explain the plan, ignoring Meowth trying to get their attention. "We do that and we steal his Pokemon to teach him not to interfere with Team Rocket, get get our vengeance and avoid being laughingstocks."

"I like the plan but there's one problem, which way is Pewter City?" James asked earning a nervous chuckle from Jessie as she truly didn't know considering they were riding like a Zubat out of hell to get ahead of the authorities.

"We'll find that out soon-." Jessie stopped when Meowth finally jumped on her head causing her to scream in annoyance. "What is it?!"

"We have company." Meowth explained, making the two stop and look to see the bushes all around them rustling.

Koffing and Ekans got ready to defend their trainers while both Jessie and James looked nervous.

They didn't like not seeing who was around them.

"Chu?" A wild Pikachu popped its head out of the bushes with a curious look in its face.

"A Pikachu?" Meowth asked in surprise while Jessie frowned, being reminded of the twerp back in Viridian.

"Shoo, get out of here." Jessie told it harshly.

"Pi?"

"Jessie I'm not sure you should be doing that." James said a bit nervously, no doubt not wanting to be electrocuted, especially when they heard more rustling.

Jessie however wasn't listening as she was too tired to care, angry at the reminder of their failure and hungry to boot.

"I said get out of here." Jessie grabbed a rock and lobbed it at the Pikachu, making it duck before it glared, cheeks sparking.

"Oh man," Meowth had wide eyes as more Pikachu's popped out their cheeks sparking. "You really did it now."

Now even Jessie looked a bit sheepish before the Pikachu's unleashed a combined Thundershock-electrocuting them while the bike near them was fried.

"T-Twice in one day?" Meowth asked fidgeting from the shock.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Austin's Pokemon Team

Pikachu (M) Ability: Static. Moves: Thundershock, Growl, and Tail Whip.

Spearow (M) Ability: Keen Eye. Moves: Peck, Leer, and Focus Energy.

Rattata (F) Ability: Guts. Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Quick Attack, and Focus Energy.

Caterpie (M) Ability: Shield Dust. Moves: Tackle, String Shot, and Bug Bite.

Pidgeotto (F) Ability: Tangled Feet. Moves: Tackle, Sand Attack, Gust, Quick Attack,

Pokemon Seen: 9

Pokemon Owned: 5

172