Team Cypher and Team Rocket
460 4 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Read advance chapters (+ 70 ) of all my works or want to support me .

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/h3kDw7ma

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

[ POV Change ]

[ Recorded on September 16 ]

On July 28, with the assassination of the Orrenian Archduke Franz, the ruling dictatorship party of the Orre Region had an excuse to launch a full-scale war on the region of Kanto and Johto.

They say that this war was one of the greatest tragedies of this century and the death toll it brought surpassed even the great hisuian plague for both Pokémon and humans.

The dictatorship party that ruled over the Orre region with an iron fist was called Team Cypher and with the attack on Vermilion harbor, the Orrenians established a base in the Kanto region that was named Team Rocket.

After the war ended 5 years later, it was believed that many of the team rocket members were arrested for crimes against humanity and other offenses. Some were executed while others were imprisoned for life.

Was the God facility working for one the same team rocket or was this some new group founded by their sympathizers and supporters? 

Oh, mew what have I gotten myself into ?!

....

[ Recorded on September 20 ]

You know, I thought that things couldn't get worse after finding that the place I work for might be related to Team Rocket which if it's the real thing then this place is related to Team Cypher; a party made of who was responsible for one of the greatest tragedies in history but a new fear has come to life.

The baby Charmander that we were taking care of in the exoegg was .... fire and dragon type and it was stable, unlike all the other attempts.

No complications in the physiology and genetics except for the weak inner flame that could be attributed to the dominant draconic genes.

Damnit is the child of my two buddies going to be used by these sick fucks to create more weapons .... No! I can't let this happen.

.....

"Project God's child," Soren sat down and put down a stack of papers on the table, "Look at this."

I made sure no one was peeking before gazing over his files. They described some sort of unknown Pokemon that I had this weird feeling I had seen somewhere 

The papers had weird pictures of an unknown island alongside multiple pages depicting what I could presume was the lifestyle of that weird pink Pokemon.

"Where did you get it?"

"Redburn's personal server," Soren grinned.

"What!?" I hissed.

"Not important," he waved off, "Instead, look at the Project number."

"Project 372." I said, "How, the highest number we have is 125 and that is Project Z."

Soren's eyes darkened as he drew a red circle around a sentence.

Collaboration between XX5 and Final Destination

"There was never just one," I whispered.

As expected, I couldn't sleep that night.

.....

[ Recorded on October 7 ]

Soren made the promise to look into the matter until then he still had his business with Project Missingno. We conducted an alternative plan to start communicating with his Pokémon.

Our new plan is actually almost the same as Soren's old plan but instead of using some sort of bonding tactics to communicate with it, we opted to use Project 103, an Exeggcute existing out of only one egg. Not sure why Redburn still kept this pitiful mismatched Pokémon but it had the Telepathy ability. I requested access to it and got it, it took a few bribes but I got access to it and the Exeggcute was already on the point so it is not like anyone will miss it. Soren's face lit up as I told him of my plan. He had already given up and accepted that he wouldn't be able to find her secrets; Seeing him smile made it worth all the fuss.

.....

[ Recorded on October 14 ]

I wonder how Soren's communication attempt went. I didn't see him this morning.

Was Doctor Ein a part of team cypher?

These thoughts filled my head as I worked on recreating some of his experiments which had led me to make quite the discovery due to the modern era's tech which I presume Doctor Ein didn't have access to.

Black aura is quite a volatile source of energy unlike normal aura but did that mean that legendary Pokémon when using a normal pokémon use normal aura and they use black aura when using a different move that is unique to them? I have seen murals of the God of the Sea, Lugia firing a laser beam that many consider to be a normal hyperbeam but maybe it is a unique move of Lugia that can only be done through the use of black aura.

At this point, it's just a thought and I don't know any evidence to back it up.

....

[ Recorded on October 20 ]

I still haven't seen Soren. I am getting worried.

....

[ Recorded on October 21 ]

I knocked on his door for the first time, wondering if maybe he was just too busy to have lunch with me.

He didn't open the door. I am fearing something is wrong.

....

[ Recorded on October 22 ]

Soren got transferred.

That's how the story goes but I don't believe any of it. There was no reason for him to suddenly leave and even if there was, he would have said goodbye.

What's going on?

...

[ Recorded on October 23 ]

I forced my way into his room. Hoping to find clues. Instead, I found all his belongings, everything was still there. If he had left he would surely pack some clothes right?

I tried seeing Project Missingno, hoping she could shed some light on his disappearance but she is locked away and is no longer allowed to come into contact with anyone.

Did someone make him disappear?

No one appears to know it. They are lying, they must be.

....

[ Recorded on September 24 ]

I just miss the feeling of fresh air running through my wind. Never thought I'd say it but I really miss my shitty apartment. I at least knew what was going on. Now, I feel trapped.

At least I still have my baby Charmander.

....

[ Recorded on September 26 ]

Why am I crying right now?

.....

[ Recorded on September 27 ]

I found baby Charmander this morning with burn marks on his scales. He was badly damaged and could barely stand.

Redburn was watching the Charmander from behind the glass. Holding the remote that activated all the security measures inside the cell.

I still find it hard to believe that I actually pulled the remote out of his hands but at that moment I didn't care.

"What are you doing?!" I cried out as I deactivated the remote.

"I am just trying something," Redburn answered absentmindedly. "I needed to see if your exoegg baby could at least show characteristics of their lineage."

He pointed at various monitors on the screen.

"I got no results," he went on with a dead tone.

I exploded.

"Out!"

"Now calm-"

"Out!" I insisted as I balled my fist. "This is not science, this is straight-up torture."

"Let me expl-"

"NOW!"

He left with an uncaring and slightly confused expression on his face.

When he was out of sight I entered the cell and for a moment emotion took over. I hugged the baby closely.

That was the first time baby Charmander was out into the world and now it was crying.

.....

[ Omake Paragraph ]

Although the five-spotted Ledyba is the most common type, the number of spots on wild Ledyba varies from one to six. This does not depend on the species of Ledyba, but varies like a Spinda's patterns, with different numbers found even in the same family. The spots on these pokemon are more familiar to most people as the arrangement of dots on a six-sided die, which is no accident, for Ledyba has historically been used in a variety of gambling games.

The most common among the games featuring Ledyba was the one that inspired modern dice. Six Ledyba, one of each pattern, were placed in a hexagonal cage, each in corners equidistant from the center, and an inexpensive food item such as an Oran Berry was dropped into the center from a tube. The six raced into the center and whichever Ledyba caught it was declared the winner, as was whoever had placed a bet on that one to win. At richer establishments, this contest was used similarly to modern die rolls, with multiple berries drops a game, players rolling against each other for the higher number, and a thousand other variants played only in gambling halls and casinos. Ledyba-catching contests were also held, where points were tallied not based on the number of Ledyba caught, but on their spots; this in time evolved into the convoluted scoring system of today's Bug Catching contests.

Unfortunately, their training and feeding were expensive, and the results of Ledyba gambling were often less than purely random, depending on the individual skill levels of the pokemon involved. Today, save at a few traditionalist locations, gambling is done with dice and cards, and no one cares about Ledyba anymore.

29