Let it All Out
580 12 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Read advance chapters (+ 70 ) of all my works or want to support me.

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/h3kDw7ma

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

[ Recorded on October 3 ]

I don't think I want to be here anymore. I know I made a choice but I regret it. Taking care of baby Charmander does help me forget my problems for a short time but reality catches up the moment I make him go to sleep.

....

[ Recorded on October 5 ]

I don't feel like recording anymore.

I don't feel like doing anything anymore.

Focusing on any of my tasks is hard. I just wanna lay down and close my eyes. Maybe see the stars again.

.....

[ Recorded on October 7 ]

Project Missingno. escaped today but she was stopped by the guards. I could hear the gunfire from within my lab.

Missingno's escape is the most interesting thing to happen this week. I wish I could have seen it but I was more worried about baby Charmander's safety.

.....

[ Recorded on October 8 ]

There is a big event coming up. I was told to pack my stuff and get ready.

Redburn said it was time for me to meet the man behind the screens.

I feel like it might be a trap but I can't see any reason why he would want me dead. On the other hand, I still don't know where Soren went.

It is a change of scenery I guess. It will be the first time baby Charmander will get to the surface. Maybe that will get some excitement out of him.

......

[ Recorded on October 9 ]

More experiments, apparently. I am still packing my stuff. We are going to the surface to test something regarding Legendary Pokémon.

.....

[ Record on October 10 ]

So Soren was right. There are more remote facilities. This expedition is not just for us, it is to perform multiple tests by other facilities as well. I can't deny that I am curious about what the others are testing but I feel like it won't be good.

I wanted to know but Redburn said that their research was none of my business.

I think he is pissed. I don't know, he doesn't look like himself anymore but like a shallow ghost.

Sometimes I really wonder how I got into this mess. More importantly, how to get out of this mess.

We are leaving in a few hours

I still have so much to pack and decide what not to pack. I heard that we are going to Celadon City. Brings back quite the memories but I fear I won't have time for nostalgia, considering the people I am with.

I think I'll bring this recorder with me. Maybe it will bring me any luck.

......

[ Recorded on October 13 ]

Okay, a quick update before we get started. I met the man behind all of this! Never would I have guessed that Lionel Giovanni, the current Viridian City Gym Leader, is the founder of Team Rocket.

He didn't speak to me directly but I heard multiple rumors about what is going down today. They had found the Legendary Goddess of Birth and Fertility, Mew.

Also also, Giovanni's speech. I think I should add it here if I ever want to present this as evidence.

It began with a question, "What do you see in Legendary Pokémon." Of course, it was a rhetorical question.

"Every time I think of the Legendaries flying through the sky or swimming in the ocean I feel disgusted. They represent everything I hate, suppression, a barrier we can not pass. A dead future." His eyes skidded across the room. "I believe in humanity's potential but when I see legendary Pokémon, I see our end. They are something we can never hope to achieve. A skill barrier, no matter how great we or our Pokémon are. They can never be like them. We are purely at their mercy."

He took a deep breath before continuing. "We call them Pokémon but they are not, it is simply our way of coping with beings we can not reason with, understand, or ever hope to cross. We can only hope they do the right thing and hope that one day they won't turn on us."

He closed his eyes. "That's why I despise them, they represent the end of us."

I don't know if he's right but I know one thing. This man isn't scared ... no, no, no, this man is pushing the idea of fear into our mind and making us think that what we are doing is for the betterment of others.

Everyone wants to be a hero and this man is pushing this idea onto us that we are heroes and I am afraid to say it worked, I saw the eyes of so many people in that conference room, scared, and when people are afraid they are pushed to do horrible things.

.....

[ Recorded on October 14 ]

We are monsters.

.....

[ Recorded on October 19 ]

I don't know what to record. I can't get the imagery out of my head. Those two bodies, those were fucking babies, pokemon pups of Gods that were put up as a display.

What sin have we committed?

What sin have these people committed by putting the corpses of the children of God on display? 

Hell .... no, what awaits us in death isn't hell, I can feel it in my soul, it is something much worse.

Giovanni said that those were the children of Mew .... they killed the children of God and now they want to make an entity that can use Mew's powers.

No, we aren't creating new Pokemon as a way to combat Legendary Pokémon, no; we are creating monsters for someone who wishes to have control over everything. 

Nothing can justify our goals.

It's just like all those years ago when I lost everything to that tsunami. Except now, I am the one responsible.

I don't know, I don't know. I just don't know it anymore.

I know one thing. God's facility is not safe! It is not a safe haven, I can't believe how I fell for all their lies.

Free research?

Trying to make a new god?

We are monsters making more monsters from the corpses of true Gods, we are trying to become one.

.....

[ Recorded on November 7 ]

I was so tempted to take a couple of extra sleeping pills so I wouldn't wake up but in the end, I couldn't put myself to do it.

I think I know why.

It is the baby of my two buddies. He is still here.

.......

[ Recorded on November 18 ]

I am gathering resources and evidence, trying to upload as much as I can onto a hard drive. This entire place is built like a maze but maybe if I just get lucky enough I can get out of her and expose the secrets of Team Rocket before it is too late.

Before I do that however there's still one thing I can't leave behind.

.....

[ Recorded on December 1 ]

Can you believe it? I searched the damn entire day for a Pokéball but couldn't find a single one down here. I could try to use one of my own designs but they are unstable and meant to hold entirely different creatures.

....

[ Recorded on December 12 ]

I know I screwed up badly and I don't deserve a second chance. The things I have done and created, I regret.

The only thing I don't regret is meeting my buddies and now this baby.

If there is a true god, I hope it does spare baby Charmander at least.

.......

[ Recorded on December 25 ]

Today is the day.

I am leaving this in case I don't survive this will be my suicide note.

If anyone found this it means that our escape failed. Maybe my contingency plans worked, maybe not.

So, it is a bit weird to write a note but it isn't too dissimilar from writing another diary entry in the end, only it will be a future day.

I'm at a bit of a loss here. Never been good at this so I just keep it short so I don't screw it up like everything else and yes, that was a joke.

Baby Charmander, thanks for everything you gave me and I am sorry for everything I couldn't give is only one thing I can give you right now and that is my advice.

Don't try to go through life alone as I did. Learn from my mistakes and find others you feel comfortable with. Life, ironically, is just too short.

........

As the recording cut out, an unsettling stillness pervaded the room, pierced only by a bloodcurdling shriek that sliced through the air like a serrated knife. Charmeleon writhed in agony, clutching at his head with frenzied desperation, but Haunter and Scizor sprang into action, pinning the anguished creature down before he could inflict further harm upon himself.

As Charmeleon's cries echoed through the chamber, Austin approached him slowly, his heart pounding in his chest. The dragon's piercing wails rattled him to the core, but he summoned the courage to reach out and touch the writhing creature's head. Tears streamed down Charmeleon's face, mingling with the sweat that drenched his trembling body.

"Charmeleon," Austin whispered, his voice trembling. "I know it hurts, but you have to let it out. Don't fight it. Just let it go."

But the dragon's screams only grew louder, more intense, more frenzied. Haunter and Scizor struggled to hold him down, but the other Pokémon in the room rallied to their aid, joining forces to subdue Charmeleon's violent outburst.

Yet Austin remained steadfast, his hand never leaving Charmeleon's head, his eyes locked on the writhing creature as he cried out in agony. And then, slowly, gradually, the screams subsided, giving way to ragged sobs as Charmeleon collapsed into Austin's waiting arms.

Ditto was the first to approach, enfolding Charmeleon in a warm embrace. And then, one by one, the other Pokémon stepped forward, joining the circle of comfort that surrounded the wounded dragon. As they huddled together, Austin held Charmeleon tightly, his tears mingling with those of his beloved creature.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

[ Author Note: Keep the corpses of God part in mind, that's is going to be important in the coming chapters. Hope, you like this part of the story since it was a blast writing it if any of you have read my first fanfic " I can Augment my Statuses in TDG" you would know how much of a fan of horror especially cosmic horror, I am a fan of. Keep that in mind since the chapters in the next few days are dark extremely fucking dark especially the ones that concern Mew, Jessie's mom, and the true nature of Mewtwo. I would love to hear your guess. ]

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

[ Omake Paragraph ]

There are no known grass-type pokemon that photosynthesize energy primarily from starlight, for starlight can not compare to the brightness of the Sun. There is, however, one bug-type pokemon that does exactly that. Ledian is quite unusual in this respect; their larval form of Ledyba subsists on smaller bug pokemon such as Caterpie, and other bugs eat the leaves and nectar of grass-types, but Ledian, unable to process sunlight or eat food, rely on the strange wavelengths of distant stars.

Oddly enough, despite their energy source being easiest by far to receive at night, Ledian is a morning pokemon, and many have speculated as to the reasons for this odd behavior. Grass-type pokemon are diurnal, and their movement is based on spreading pollen, finding good soil and open sky, or in some cases such as Victreebel, supplementing their sunlight with living food. Ledian, however, does none of these things; their mating is in the manner of insects, they do not eat, and they can not filter starlight from sunlight to absorb it in the daytime.

The only explanation which has been ventured for the morning activity of Ledian is not based on evolutionary fitness at all. Ledian, it is argued, is used to an active life as Ledyba, and like humans are capable of feeling boredom. Therefore, after the nights restore their energy, they spend their mornings engaging in whatever activities they enjoy, until they tire in the afternoon and fall asleep once again. Some have not accepted this, who believe some hidden purpose for their daytime activity will be eventually found, but most Ledian specialists see this as just another piece of evidence that pokemon are more complex and intelligent than we tend to realize

28