Chapter 5 – IQ Rias is online, voice owner’s identity revealed!
9.1k 5 220
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Occult research club room.

There were two beautiful girls in school uniforms who were currently chatting. One was the red-haired beauty, Rias. And the other was the black-haired beauty who looked like Nadeshiko, Akeno Himejima.

Akeno was Rias' best friend and peerage. The two of them had known each other since the age of 9, and they were currently third-year high school students at Kuoh Academy.

Akeno's appearance was no less beautiful than Rias. She has a voluptuous figure, large breasts and a bubbly ass.

Her long black hair was in a ponytail with an orange hairband. Her purple eyes were mesmerizing, especially to the opposite sex who saw her.

Her face is very pretty plus her milky-white skin. It looks so soft that you want to rub it.

Hahahaha.

Akeno laughed while chatting with Rias. Then she remembered something and said. "Rias, did you know there are transfer students this morning?"

"I know."

Rias already knew that information. Actually, she knew it from the voice that kept ringing in her head.

It seemed like the owner of that voice had come to her school!

He has even met Sona!

Of course she was curious as to who that person was.

Rias thought of meeting that person during break time.

"I heard he's from China, his appearance is very handsome like a wuxia character. His hair is very long even though he's a boy, and his eyebrows are like swords. Fufu~ I'm so curious, how about we see him later?"

Akeno said in a teasing tone, but fell silent seeing her best friend who didn't answer.

"...."

"Rias?"

Rias's brain was in thinking mode. She thought of the description of the transfer student's appearance that Akeno had said.

For some reason she remembered Qin Tian's face.

Wait!

Is it him?

He's also from China and it doesn't seem that long ago that he came to Japan.

Rias then glared at Akeno.

"Uh, Rias, why are you looking at me like that?" Akeno asked in confusion.

What, what's wrong?

Do I owe you money?

Although it's impossible since she's never borrowed money from her best friend.

After becoming a reincarnated demon under the Gremory family's wing, she was also given a considerable salary.

So she was never short of money.

"Akeno, what's the transfer student's name?"

"Um... If I'm not mistaken, his name is Qin Tian."

"It's really him!"

Rias smiled widely, her mood soaring to the heavens.

She was so excited and happy that Qin Tian was in the same school as her.

She wanted to immediately run to his class, and greet him hehe.

But then she remembered someone's voice that sometimes sounded in her head.

IQ Rias is online.

If the transfer student was Qin Tian, was the owner of the voice also him?

Rias' eyes widened as she realized that.

Akeno didn't know why Rias' reaction was so great when she learned the transfer student's name.

It seemed like he knew this person named Qin Tian.

Fufufu is interesting.

She wondered what relationship Rias had with the transfer student.

Actually if it was an ordinary transfer student, Akeno wouldn't care at all.

But there was something unusual about that transfer student named Qin Tian.

It was his voice.

She could hear that person's voice in her head!

At first she thought the voice was magic, but it wasn't.

Because no magic was detected when the voice spoke.

As the reincarnation devil, it was easy for her to sense the magic energy around her.

So she was very curious about this transfer student and wanted to meet him.

She wanted to ask why she could hear his voice?

In addition, she also wanted to ask if this world was really a fictional world?

Qin Tian's voice sounded extremely confident when he complained about the plot her best friend was about to face.

She even went as far as to doubt her own life.

Things like a protagonist named Issei Hyoudou and the heroine.

This made her very curious!

...

Qin Tian yawned while staring out his classroom window.

The first day of school went smoothly.

Although he somewhat regretted not being able to be in the same class as the heroine.

After Tsubaki escorted him to his class, she said her goodbyes and went to her own class.

He had a good impression on Tsubaki and if he could he would like to talk to her often.

But he knew it was a bit difficult to do so, especially when their classes were separate and she was a member of the student council who was often busy.

Well, he gave up on doing it.

It was also not good if he took the initiative to approach her. It looked like a dog licker which made him disgusted with himself.

Should he look for Rias? In his case they were both friends so it should be normal if he wanted to hang out with her.

Although he was still worried about the plot going collapses due to the butterfly effect, and the existence of the child of destiny called the protagonist.

Having fought for survival in the previous 9 rounds, he knew dealing with the protagonist was not easy.

Not because of his power, but because of his luck that made the protagonist dear to the world.

In the previous round, he had tried to kill the protagonist of his own novel at the beginning of the plot.

What happened next?

The world of the novel collapses and he is sent back to the timeline before the protagonist died.

In addition to killing the protagonist, he also once tried to have a good relationship with the heroines.

It went smoothly at first, but eventually the heroine's feelings would lean towards the protagonist and he would become a target of hatred.

It was so sad that he gave up after all his efforts in the previous round failed.

Then in another round he honestly wanted to play the villain and be killed by the protagonist according to the plot so that he could complete his mission.

But what happened next?

He is sent back to the timeline before the plot began which makes him depressed.

In the end he couldn't return to his home world, so in this round he decided to escape the plot.

And here he is now.

Qin Tian sighed.

[The rules of this fictional world are so annoying. I hope this time goes well and this fictional world doesn't collapse. Damn, I don't know what else to do if I have to start all over again.]

Ding Dong!

The sound of the break bell rang, Qin Tian stopped complaining and got up from his seat.

He was planning to go to the school cafeteria but...

"Tian-kun! Didn't you bring a lunch box? I can share mine with you!"

"Me too! Look, I have a lot of fried karaage here, do you want some?"

"Nee~ Tian-kun, let's have lunch together!"

"Do you want to go to the cafeteria? I can take you!"

"Tch! What's with these licking girls? It's not fair just because he's a little handsome!"

"A little handsome? He's so handsome, you idiot!"

"Hiks, hiks, I'm so jealous!!"

"Sigh... This is it, handsome bastards are very easy to become popular."

Qin Tian's eyebrows twitched at the group of sycophantic dogs licking him and the jealous dogs at him.

Being handsome is indeed a bit troublesome.

"Cough, sorry guys. I'll go to the cafeteria by myself. Maybe next time we can have lunch together." Qin Tian said as he smiled at his classmates.

A smile with 150 charm points is displayed at this point.

The girls who blocked him were dazed and blushed on the spot. They became submissive and let him go.

Meanwhile, the male students cursed his lady-killer smile that he ignored.

As he walked out the classroom door, he bumped into someone.

"Sorry, are you okay?" Qin Tian asked the person he bumping.

"No, it's fine. Next time... Eh, Tian?"

The feminine voice was very familiar and when Qin Tian looked at the face of the person he had bumped into properly...

"Rias?"

"Un, that transfer student really turned out to be you!" Rias said excitedly because her guess was right.

Akeno who was standing next to her smiled.

She looked back and forth between Rias and Qin Tian then said. "Ara-ara, so this is that transfer student. Looks like you two do know each other."

Qin Tian was somewhat surprised to be meeting Rias again in one of the most clichéd ways like accidentally bumping into each other in front of the classroom door.

But what surprised him the most was the girl standing next to Rias.

He knew who that girl was because she was also one of the heroines!

Seeing this heroine's smile, Qin Tian involuntarily shuddered.

____________________________________________

Creation is actually quite easy, I just need the motivation to do it. I would appreciate it if you guys support me by making a review, writing a comment, giving a like or joining my patreon.

You can get the latest chapter faster on my patreon and access other novels I've created.

https://www.patreon.com/DogLicker

____________________________________________

220