Chapter 76 – It’s not the first time the protagonist wants to kill Qin Tian, Qin Tian is used to it but Yuki’s request?
3.6k 8 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ah... The feeling of successfully annoying the protagonist is indeed very refreshing.

Qin Tian's mood was very beautiful.

Looking at the system screen displaying the fate points, he just nodded in his mind the fate points weren't as fragrant as the feeling he was currently feeling.

But it was good if his own destiny points increased and surpassed the protagonist's so that when he was bored, he could kill the protagonist at any time without worrying about being penalized.

Qin Tian gently smiled at the blue-haired girl, all these good things happened mostly thanks to her.

You played well heroine!

"What?" Yuki stared at Qin Tian's smile with a dazed and expressionless face, yet her cheeks felt hot.

Were her previous actions too excessive that the other party was disturbed?

But according to the sound of people shouting in the distance, they were saying that she was brave or something.

In her heart Yuki herself felt ashamed of her actions, she just realized that her actions of holding the other person's face might have been too presumptuous.

Especially since it was a man's face! She herself was not sure why she had previously acted so naturally.

Seeing Qin Tian's behavior that looked like a child, unknowingly she lowered so much of her guard on the opposite sex.

"It's nothing, just thank you for cleaning my face." Qin Tian said while poking the straw in his drink.

"Hmm... You're welcome." Yuki nodded and finished her pudding. After that she was about to talk about her business, but before she opened her mouth Basara's inner voice was heard.

{YUKI WHY?!}

{Why are you getting so close to that transfer student and even touching his face intimately ahhh! You're my heroines and you shouldn't be in contact and touching other men other than me!}

{You are destined to be mine! I'm the protagonist! Why do I never get what I want? The plot is useless! And these heroes are the same! Why don't any of you guys follow the plot?!}

{Previously Qin Tian has stolen my two heroines, and now there's yet another man who wants my woman. Putting Qin Tian aside because he's too strong, but this transfer student is just an ordinary human... I'll kill him after school.}

Basara's face looked cold as he stood quite far away from the cafeteria where Yuki and the transfer student were sitting together. He had actually just finished eating at another cafeteria with Shiho because he couldn't find Yuki's whereabouts earlier.

He was upset and wanted to keep looking of course, but he brought Shiho and he also considered the feelings of this girl who invited him to eat together in the cafeteria. So he decided to eat with Shiho at the nearest cafeteria from the location of the two of them at that time, but when he and Shiho were about to walk back to class, when they passed a certain cafeteria building.

Basara saw Yuki sitting with the transfer student while laughing, he felt someone squeezing his heart at that moment. Who was Yuki anyway? She was the type of kuudere heroines who was often expressionless, but he saw her smiling at another man who had just transferred into her school. How could he not feel jealous and angry? Not only that, Yuki even took the initiative to touch the transfer student's face with her hand!

As the protagonist, he himself had never touched Yuki's skin, not even her hands!

Basara clenched his fists with a dark face, Shiho was actually standing beside him and looking at him anxiously.

"Um... Basara? Why did you suddenly stop walking and.. y-you look angry?" Shiho asked with a slightly scared face when she saw Basara's face, she didn't know that Basara was looking at the class president and transfer students who were eating together in the cafeteria. What Basara saw actually couldn't be seen clearly by ordinary eyes because Yuki and the transfer student were quite far away.

Basara sighed, his expression returned to his calm face and smiled faintly at the girl beside him. "It's okay Shiho, I just remembered something that upset me. Let's hurry back to class."

"Eh... Fine, if you say so."

...

The heroines seem to be used to hearing the protagonist screaming to kill someone. So they don't reaction much and are only mildly interested in what happens next.

Only the heroine Yuki was currently surprised to hear Basara's inner voice, she looked around as if searching for someone's whereabouts, but she didn't find the person she was looking for.

"What's wrong Nonaka-san?"

"It's nothing... By the way Yagami-kun, it's about time we had a serious talk." Yuki looked at Qin Tian expressionlessly as usual, but this time her eyes looked serious.

Qin Tian nodded. "Okay, so what do you want to talk to me about?"

He looked at Yuki calmly, even after hearing the protagonist wanted to kill him after school he didn't reaction much.

Yuki sighed, her mood was actually bad at the moment for having heard Basara's fake inner voice earlier.

His disgusting inner voice was getting unbearable.

The man in front of her who could also hear the inner voice didn't seem to be bothered at all hearing that someone wanted to kill him.

But she wasn't surprised, after all she remembered this wasn't the first time the protagonist had shouted about wanting to kill Qin Tian.

In the end that protagonist ended in failure.

Now she decided to get straight to the point.

"Yagami-kun... No, Qin Tian."

Qin Tian widened his eyes in surprise at hearing Yuki call his real name, but his expression immediately turned expressionless and his temperament changed.

"How did you..."

"I !@#!@¥#% (know from your inner voice.)" Yuki opened her mouth to tell the truth, but apparently no voice appeared.

Her mouth somehow lost its voice when she wanted to mention something about the inner voice to Qin Tian.

? ? ?

Qin Tian was confused, somehow this felt familiar.

[Do the heroines in this round have a lot of problems with their vocal cords?]

Yet he opened the slight pressure of his cultivation base and made everyone in the cafeteria except Yuki faint.

A chain thud sounded, and the students and waitresses in the cafeteria fell to the floor.

"Nonaka-san, speak clearly." Qin Tian looked coldly at the blue-haired girl in front of him.

Yuki opened her mouth again to say about the inner voice, but again her voice disappeared.

The pressure Qin Tian exuded made her more and more uncomfortable, she bit her lip and her brain thought quickly.

"I-I... I know from the hero clan's intel! They sent me a letter before you transferred to this school and said something about being wary of you while at school! Um... I also know you're in this town to perform the task given to you by Goddess Amaterasu..." Yuki hurriedly explained to Qin Tian, especially after seeing his face expressionless and the air around him seemed to change.

She felt panic in her heart and was afraid that Qin Tian would antagonize her. After all she knew that if this man antagonized her, she herself would not be able to win against him even with her hero power.

She could only lie and make up plausible explanations. Well, what else could she do other than that?

It seemed like there was a rule that forbade her from talking about inner voice to Qin Tian.

At this point she was sure that all the heroines must also be the same as her, they couldn't reveal the existence of the inner voice to Qin Tian, even to the protagonist it also seemed impossible.

For now...

Hopefully Qin Tian would believe her and not antagonize her, after all she herself didn't want to antagonize the man in front of her.

She just wanted to ask for his help, even if it was foolish to ask for help from the person who proclaimed himself the destiny villain.

But she didn't know who else to ask for help, unconsciously her eyes began to tear up.

Qin Tian sighed.

He looked at the expressionless face of the girl in front of him, yet in her eyes he saw various emotions such as fear, despair, panic and sadness.

It seemed like this girl was really afraid of him not believing in her and antagonizing her, right?

Heh how cute that a kuudere heroines can also look like this.

In his mind, Qin Tian smiled slyly and he thought about using this opportunity.

"Alright, I believe in you." The pressure from Qin Tian's cultivation base was dispelled and he smiled at Yuki like Tian Yagami before.

Yuki breathed a sigh of relief feeling the pressure on her body disappear.

She saw the man in front of her changed his temperament again and looked like a friendly person who was easy to be approach. The previous indifferent and cold man had disappeared.

Is this the destiny villain? Okay, he's scary...

A man who can change his face and temperament as quickly as pressing a button on a TV remote.

Do the protagonists want to fight this man? Putting aside in terms of power levels up until now the protagonists seemed powerless against the destiny villains. 

Even if the protagonists wanted to fight Qin Tian in other matters, she doubted the protagonists would win against him.

"Do you really believe me Qin Tian?" Yuki asked doubtfully.

Qin Tian nodded while drinking his drink before saying. "Yes, I believe in your explanation of why you know about me. It sounds quite reasonable, although I know there's something you're hiding. But that doesn't matter... By the way, just call me Tian, Yuki."

Yuki looked confused at his words, but soon nodded, she didn't even mind the other party calling her first name casually.

"Fine, Tian-kun..."

"Okay, so what exactly do you want to tell me? There's no way you just want to tell me that you know about me, right?" Qin Tian asked while supporting his chin with one hand.

His eyes looked at the blue-haired girl innocently.

"About that... I..." Yuki looked hesitant.

"What? Just say what you want to say Yuki. I promise I won't take offense or get angry right away."

Qin Tian smiled dazzlingly and a breeze swirled around the table of the two of them, of course that breeze he created with his power to make the atmosphere more relaxing.

Hearing Qin Tian's words, Yuki finally didn't hesitate anymore and said. "Tian-kun, can you help me exorcise the evil spirit that has taken possession of my childhood friend's body?"

"...." Qin Tian's eyes blinked a few times while processing what he had just heard.

[Excuse me? Exorcising evil spirits from your childhood friend's body? Isn't your childhood friend Basara? Wait, that means Yuki knows that Basara has been replaced by someone else!]

88