Chapter 103 – The end of protagonist Hajime
4.4k 21 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Hajime said words that heard like a psychopath. All the heroines in Hajime's harem looked at the white-haired man in disbelief.

What was wrong with Hajime?

Why did he become like this?

The one who was hit the hardest by Hajime was Kaori who was almost killed by his attack earlier. Her heart ached because the man she loved seemed so cold that he didn't hesitate to shoot her just because he was in a bad mood.

Seeing Hajime walking slowly with two pistols in both hands. All the heroines became alert. It seemed that a fight was inevitable, even though they loved Hajime, but that didn't mean they would accept excessive violence like being shot by him. It was too much, even for Tio who was a masochist. What Hajime wanted to do to them now had crossed the line and they were naturally ready to fight back.

The Hajime they saw now seemed like a stranger, because the way he looked at them there was no love at all. There was only a cold and indifferent gaze with an annoyed expression because he was in a bad mood.

Shizuku had asked Remia who had no fighting ability to leave Hajime's workshop and it would be better for her to stay with Myu. As a mother, Remia naturally agreed with Shizuku's suggestion because she knew that she would only be a burden if she stayed here.

After everyone left.

Shizuku looked like a leader now and spoke firmly to everyone.

"I know you guys are hesitant to fight against Hajime in the current situation. But we have to do it because by beating him up maybe we can make him come to his senses and return to normal."

After a while all the heroines there understood and agreed with Shizuku's idea. They should at least try it to make Hajime return to normal, even if they had to fight against him seriously.

Only Yue looked doubtful, but she eventually joined in to fight Hajime because it was also for Hajime's sake.

That night there was a battle between the heroines and the protagonist.

...

Qin Tian actually didn't go straight home after leaving Hajime's workshop. He was currently inside the tent he had placed in the backyard of Hajime's house. The tent was one of the rewards he got from the system so it was definitely no ordinary tent. In addition to its luxurious and comfortable interior, there was also a concealment feature that made the tent invisible to people outside the tent once the feature was activated.

Right now Qin Tian had already activated that feature of course because he didn't want people outside to find out about his ridiculous actions.

His actions were so random, he himself knew that but he felt excited about doing it because inside the tent he was also lying on the bed while watching a floating screen that displayed the battle of protagonist Hajime and his heroines.

He couldn't stop grinning inside the tent, especially when there were frequent system notifications saying he was getting destiny point rewards from the heroines currently fighting with protagonist Hajime.

On the screen, he saw Kaori attempting to use "Talk no justu" on Hajime to bring him to his senses, but the white-haired man only mocked her and continued his attack. Kaori was heartbroken and her fondness for Hajime diminished which automatically added destiny points to the villain's wallet.

Qin Tian could feel the flow of destiny continuously entering his body and he felt very addicted to this feeling. It was like a person addicted to drugs. If he wasn't careful in regulating this feeling, he would probably become an ambitious destiny villain who didn't hesitate to use any method to drain the protagonists' and heroines' destiny points.

If that happened he would become an unscrupulous villain who would use disgusting means to get what he wanted.

But fortunately his Heart Dao was so strong after being honed over the previous 9 rounds, he would not fall for the temptation of destiny points that gave him that pleasant feeling. He of course wanted the destiny points because it could make it easier for him to deal with the protagonist, but it did not make his perform actions similar to the villain by the methods of the hentai protagonist he had read about in a novel.

At least he didn't use blackmail, rape, or worse methods on the heroine. He would only target the protagonist, the heroine would just be a bonus he might get afterward.

Back again to the screen showing the fight of the protagonist and the heroines. Qin Tian took out a plate of hot fries from his inventory and ate them while watching the show.

He saw Shizuku who cut off all of Hajimena's partial attacks directed at him and the other heroines. The other heroines didn't just stand still, they also attacked Hajimena from various directions.

Shea with her giant hammer swing, Tio with her draconification, Kaori with her apostle sword, Yue with various offensive spells that she kept throwing at Hajime.

But the protagonist Hajime is in fact strong enough to face all the women alone. Even though Hajime looked weak when he fought him, it was because he fought him.

As the protagonist who has completed the main plot, Hajime's power is already at such a high level that he can kill low-level gods. The combat power of the heroines was far from enough to defeat Hajime.

"Well... That's what I expected anyway. They seem to be trying to Hajime conscious, but it's useless even if they can defeat him. The demon worms I implanted into Hajime's brain will continue to make his negative emotions even stronger. There's also Ehit inside Hajime's body that I've told to direct Hajime's actions to start a fight with the heroines."

"Just in case I've also told Ehit not to hold back in the fight so that the heroines won't be killed by Hajime."

Looking at the heroines who were fighting desperately to defeat the protagonist Hajime. Qin Tian smiled wryly, he was actually somewhat guilty of making them fight with the person they loved, but it was a pity that he was the villain and protagonist Hajime, had provoked him.

Qin Tian would not go soft on people who had hurt his loved ones, hence he did not hesitate to deal with Hajime using methods like this.

"Young master, do you want to add the women you call heroines to your harem?" A long black-haired woman in a sexy maid uniform asked while hugging him from the side.

It was Raynare whom we had not seen for a long time. Besides Raynare there was also Kalawarna who was currently giving Qin Tian a lap pillow.

So actually he wasn't alone in this tent. The existence of Raynare and Kalawarna is needed in his plan.

Qin Tian smiled amusedly at Raynare's question.

"Huh? Raynare, what are you talking about? Does your young master look like someone who would do all this to get a beauty?"

"Young master, no?" Raynare rolled her eyes in disbelief. She and Kalawarna had been contacted an hour ago by Qin Tian to immediately teleport here and after learning what she was planning. She and Kalawarna naturally complied as Qin Tian's subordinates and womens.

"Of course not, right Kalawarna?" Qin Tian glanced up to see the blue-haired woman's face but unfortunately he could only see her two large twin hills.

Kalawarna was also wearing the same maid uniform as Raynare. When asked by the man sleeping on her lap, she smiled and said. "Well if the young master really wants them, why not? That white-haired man dares to stir up trouble with the young master. So after the plan we are going to carry out is successful. Those women will need emotional support and young master can use this opportunity to win their hearts. Of course it's not simple, but young master can rely on us to make opportunities for you!"

Qin Tian: "...."

Raynare: "...."

Raynare giggled and buried her head in Qin Tian's chest to stifle her laughter.

Qin Tian's lips twitched, didn't his blue-haired maid basically not believe that he wouldn't add those on-screen heroines to his harem?

And Raynare, this woman used his chest to hold back her laughter. He slapped her bubbly ass and made her moan.

"Ahhhh~ Young master... If you want to play with my ass. I don't mind taking off my skirt and panties~"

Raynare is panting, she seems to be horny after having her ass slapped by her young master. Her hand even began to mischievously stroke her young master's crotch.

And considering they were in the tent behind the target's house. She felt that doing lewd things here would be more exciting than doing them at home.

Kalawarna who saw this development did not want to be left behind. She lowered her body and pressed her large breasts against her young master's face to seduce him.

"Young master, why don't we exercise for a while here? Doing it inside the tent seems exciting."

"Right, Kalawarna! I feel the same way as you! Doing it here somehow makes me more energized!"

The two women further pressed their voluptuous bodies against Qin Tian's body.

Qin Tian sighed, why would this development be a threesome inside the tent? It wasn't that he didn't want to, but looking at the screen that showed the situation of protagonist Hajime and the heroines...

It was about time.

It's time to continue the plan to the next stage!

"Raynare, Kalawarna. It's time for you two to get into the action. We can do things like that in the tent another time."

Raynare and Kalawarna stopped seducing their young master to perform depraved acts. They both pouted but they nodded in obedience and immediately used their cultivation bases to teleport to Hajime's workshop.

Seeing that the two women had already left, Qin Tian sighed.

[It's been too long for the dog author to stretch this arc. I have to finish it soon! I'm even willing to give up the chance to have fun with my beautiful maid. Do you know how much I've had contributed to this story?]

The heroines:...

They didn't understand what this dog man was saying, but they understood what it meant to give up the chance to have fun with his beautiful maid.

It must have been a perverted thing but the dog man apparently gave up the opportunity on purpose somehow!

They didn't know whether they should praise or mock him for it.

~ Qin Tian Villa~

Li Yan who was originally worried waiting for Qin Tian's return at the villa finally let out a sigh of relief. It seemed like her little Tian was fine, even though she knew the man was dealing with the protagonist.

"Well but I'd better wait for him to come home. Hm... By the way why living room so noisy?"

Li Yan walked from her room to the living room and was speechless seeing the girls watching a horror movie together, even loli like Koko and Momo were there.

"You guys seem to be having a good time... Can I join in?"

"Eh! S-Sister Yan? Of course you may. We're actually waiting for the young master while watching a movie together." Mio was the one who answered Li Yan.

Meanwhile, the other girls seemed to be too focused on watching a horror movie on TV to notice Li Yan's arrival. Since it was already nighttime they were all wearing beautiful and cute pajamas.

Li Yan nodded to Mio and sat down on the long living room sofa. It was actually her first time watching a movie with many people other than in a movie theater.

And it was quite fun.

"No, don't open that cupboard! The ghost is in there!"

"Kyaaaa!!!"

"Run away, you idiot!"

"...."

Although the girls were very noisy.

...

*Boom!*

Hajime was about to shoot Yue and the other women who were already exhausted and unable to move, but suddenly his body was thrown against the wall by someone who punched him in the stomach.

The blow was so strong that it knocked him unconscious.

Yue, Kaori, Shizuku, Shea, and Tio were surprised to see Hajime who was nailed to the wall. They saw two women in maid uniform suddenly appear in front of them and one of the women in maid uniform punched Hajime.

"W-Who are you guys?" Shizuku asked warily, but she sat on the ground because she was already exhausted after fighting with Hajime earlier.

Raynare and Kalawarna glanced at the group of heroines. Well actually they did not know why their young master called these women heroines.

"My name is Kalawarna and the woman next to me is Raynare. The two of us were ordered to come here by young master Qin Tian because that white-haired man was causing trouble again." Kalawarna said flatly.

Raynare did not speak and only looked at them flatly, but she radiated her cultivation base so Shizuku and the others realized her power was stronger than theirs.

Kalawarna did not reveal her cultivation base because she did not like showing off like Raynare. By the way Raynare was the one who hit the white-haired man.

Shizuku and the others were surprised.

Qin Tian?

They heard the sound of his inner voice before.

So are these the two maids he's referring to?

Basically the man deliberately sent these two maids to help them?

They felt grateful to Qin Tian and their favorable impression of him grew even higher.

And after the previous fight with Hajime. Actually they had lost a lot of love for Hajime because that man was aware but he had gone too far to almost kill his own woman.

Even Yue felt sad and disappointed with Hajime, she no longer knew what to do with him.

Shizuku and the others thanked the two maids but they gasped feeling the explosion of power from Hajime.

Hajime had already freed himself from the wall. His red eyes were shining. In addition to magic energy and divine energy, there was also demonic energy radiating from him. Many "Deny All Existences" chains appeared from the void behind him.

Judging from Hajime's face distorted by anger, he was clearly going to use his full power.

Shizuku and the others actually started to get a bit scared when they saw Hajime using the chain because they knew what that chain ability was.

"Raynare, you're going to fight that white-haired man. I'll take these women to a safe place."

"Okay~ Leave this to me!"

Then Kalawarna immediately walked towards the group of heroines to teleport them all away.

"Wait, Kalawarna-san. We can still-" Before Shizuku was about to say anything. She and the others were immediately teleported away with Kalawarna.

Now in that place there were only Raynare and Hajime.

Hajime looked at Raynare coldly, he didn't care about the other women who had escaped. "You're that bastard Qin Tian's maid?"

"Be careful how you call my young master... The white-haired man." Raynare said coldly to Hajime and burdened her body with the pressure of her cultivation base that had stepped into the holy realm after cultivating for several months. Actually Raynare's current power was slightly stronger than Hajime and she could make him kneel under the pressure of her cultivation base.

Hajime who was kneeling on the ground gnashed his teeth angrily.

He moved all the chains behind him to attack Raynare but the chains did not move at all.

He then remembered the soul contract he made with Qin Tian earlier.

One of the promises he made was to not harm Qin Tian's people and the woman in front of him was one of those people!

"...."

Hajime was silent, how could he fight back if the other party wanted to kill him?

Raynare smirked, she already knew why Hajime couldn't attack her.

But unfortunately, even if she wanted to kill him, she couldn't do it because her young master would do it.

Her and Kalawarna's arrival here was just to make the heroines leave this place so that they wouldn't see what Qin Tian was going to do to the white-haired man.

"Yo, Hajime. We meet again." Qin Tian suddenly appeared beside Raynare.

"Y-You! Why did you come back so soon? Didn't you say you wouldn't kill me?" Hajime looked at Qin Tian angrily, not only because he had been beaten up by him, but because he had also realized that his current condition was caused by him!

He must have done something to him to make him fight with his own harem!

Qin Tian looked at Hajime with a strange smile, or rather he was looking at him using his Destiny Eyes.

And he saw that Hajime's destiny points were already lower than his. Hajime had 2100 points after being drained by the fight with his harem, whereas he now had 15700 points!

He was finally able to kill the protagonist for the first time this round!

Qin Tian looked excited, he didn't even bother to answer Hajime's questions.

He immediately walked towards Hajime with and grabbed his head.

"W-Wait! What do you want to do to me?! Qin Tian, you bastard- AHHGHHHHH!!!"

Qin Tian's hands shone with golden light and he pulled Hajime's soul out of his body.

Raynare who saw this scene was horrified and amazed, her young master could do something like that!

Seeing the transparent humanoid-shaped soul in his hand, Qin Tian unhesitatingly crushed it by increasing his grip power.

The process was so tedious, because killing the protagonist was actually easy if they didn't have higher power and destiny protection than him.

After a while, Qin Tian received a system notification.

[DING! Congratulations host! You have killed the protagonist Hajime Nagumo. The requirement for the complaint system upgrade has been successfully achieved!]

[Level 2 complaint system upgrade requirement: Kill the protagonist - 1/1 (Completed)]

[The system upgrade process will be completed in 44 hours. System functions can still be used normally while the upgrade process is in progress. So the host just needs to wait and complain as usual if you want to.]

[The reward of killing the protagonist has been sent to the host's inventory.]

"...."

"Young master, are you alright?" Raynare asked worriedly as suddenly her young master stared blankly into the air.

Qin Tian sighed and smiled at Raynare. "I'm fine, just looking at something I can see."

"...?" Raynare tilted her head in confusion.

Qin Tian didn't explain the details and stared at Hajime's body lying on the floor.

"Ehit, until when are you going to keep sleeping on the floor?"

***

Author note

I know many people don't like this Hajime murder arc. So while writing this chapter I sped up the process, even in a pushy way. The next few chapters I wrote while I was sick so you might be surprised at the lack of ideas in the plot. I actually wanted to rewrite some chapters, but I couldn't do it with my busy work schedule, especially when I had to write new chapters as well. And for the daily chapter releases that are often late these days, sorry about that. It seems like I'm going to have a hard time writing chapters every day because in the real world I moved workplaces. And now my job requires me to work from morning until 5pm. That's not counting the process of getting home from my workplace which is quite long even if I use private transportation. Every time I came home from work I would naturally be exhausted, before resting I could only write a few words with limited ideas for new chapters which caused me to be late in releasing daily chapters. I started to miss my usual early morning to 2pm work schedule, but now the schedule at my workplace changed for some reason. So this is how it's going to be. I'll try to keep going with this book, albeit at a slow pace. Hopefully, I'll have a lot of ideas for plots so that I can write new chapters faster with my current work schedule. Sigh... Life is tiring, but I will continue to live it as best I can.

By the way, I had a mental attack after forcing myself to read the Chinese novel that I complained about in the notes in the previous chapter. I had read that novel up to 1113 chapters before I jumped to the last chapter (1382) because the family drama in the novel was getting heavy. Basically the MC and his wife had such a big fight over domestic issues that they were separated for hundreds of years. It really hurt my fragile heart so I jumped straight to the last chapter. In the last chapter I was hoping that the MC and the heroines had reconciled, but I was shaken because it seemed like the MC had died and made his wife a widow. I don't know the details because I skipped chapters, I just assumed that the MC died after reading his wife's monologue in the last chapter and I had a mental attack. The MC's wife or the heroines in the last chapter watch the memories of their first meeting with the MC with dialog as if missing that moment after hundreds of years. Ahhh! Ahhh! My heart ached and was full of discomfort. That novel's author did too much drama of husband and wife quarrel and the drama in the 1100+ chapters was the hardest blow to my heart. I felt so uncomfortable with the ending that I couldn't sleep at night. I have to read another novel to refresh my brain, oh god I really wanted to forget the ending of that novel. For those of you who know the details of the drama that I missed in the ending of that novel. Please tell me if I'm wrong that the MC has died and left his wife for hundreds of years. That's if my assumption is wrong, but if it's true please don't tell me. I don't want to hear it!

65