Chapter 105 – This girl has brain problems from eating too much garlic
5.5k 11 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Qin Tian chatted briefly with Rias, Akeno, Tsubaki, and Sona. He immediately teleported to Hijirigasaka Academy, going about his school routine as usual.

It was a very peaceful day... Qin Tian was very bored. So instead of going straight home after school hours ended. Qin Tian decided to take a walk in Tokyo while driving his car. He didn't take anyone along in the process because he felt like being alone for a while.

Enjoying the view of the afternoon sky hanging above him while driving, Qin Tian somehow wanted to eat something spicy. So he went to a food shop by the roadside. That shop sold ramen, there were quite a few people queuing there.

It seemed like the ramen shop was quite popular.

Qin Tian felt it might be worth taking his time to try eating ramen here, even though he had to queue for quite a while because the queue was long.

With his god-level cooking skills he could make his own ramen at home and the taste would definitely be the best ramen in the world, but eating homemade food and eating food sold by others was different.

Not sure how to explain it. Well, rather than doing a useless monologue. Finally the turn to eat has come!

Qin Tian sat on the wooden chair and stared at the hot ramen that had just been served on the table. His eyes practically sparkled like a child...

Actually the existence of Qin Tian eating at this roadside shop seemed out of place to the people who saw him now. Most of the people who were eating at the ramen shop were actually office employees who had just gotten off work. On the other hand, Qin Tian looked like a model with his very handsome appearance and his expensive-looking clothes, even though it was just a shirt and trousers, but judging from the material of his clothes 7 out of 10 people would know that it was quite expensive clothes.

But the people in Tokyo certainly wouldn't say anything to Qin Tian about it, they just silently stared at him before losing interest except for the women who had a hard time taking their eyes off Qin Tian's handsome face.

As Qin Tian ate his ramen heartily, in the corner of his eye he naturally saw a girl who looked familiar. The girl was sitting beside him while eating ramen vigorously. She had pink hair and blue eyes with a developed figure, especially in the breast area. Well the girl's appearance could be said to be above average, so she was beautiful of course.

"Hmm~ Very delicious~ Excuse me, I want more garlic!" The girl said to the ramen seller.

The ramen seller nodded with a wise face, he gave her a small bowl full of garlic slices. "Here you go."

"Ohhh!" The girl had a twinkle in her eyes.

At this moment many gazes were fixed on the girl as if waiting for what move she would make next.

Even the ramen seller was secretly observing the girl from the kitchen.

Everyone had serious expressions, except Qin Tian who was eating his ramen slowly.

Qin Tian wondered why people were taking the girl eating next to him so seriously.

Was it because she was pretty? No, it definitely wasn't because of that.

If that's the case then you're all overreacting!

The girl who was now the center of attention started moving her hands to add some garlic to her ramen.

"No, wait. She threw all the garlic in her ramen!"

"T-That girl is too bold!"

"Hiss! She seems to really enjoy eating that ramen full of garlic."

"Looks like it was delicious. Excuse me, I want more garlic too!"

"Me too!"

"I want it too!"

The people noisily asked for extra garlic in the ramen they were eating. Moments later, the ramen shop was filled with the scent of garlic.

"...." Qin Tian was silent.

[Are these people not worried about having digestive problems after eating that much garlic?]

[And this girl next to me... How much garlic do you want to add to your ramen? Stop adding so much! Damn, the garlic smell here is getting stronger!]

The movements of the girl sitting beside Qin Tian suddenly froze as she was about to sip the ramen soup from her bowl. She glanced around her and stopped at the handsome man who was eating ramen quietly beside her.

Qin Tian who was eating naturally noticed the gaze from the girl.

[What? You just realized there's a handsome man sitting beside you? Well you're late little girl. I'm already done with my meal.]

Qin Tian got up from his chair and paid for his ramen before walking outside. The sky was already dark, it was time for him to go home.

"That ramen was pretty good. After eating like this I want to laze around soon..."

Before he was about to get into his car parked on the side of the road, someone's voice called out to him.

"Wait a minute!"

The person who called out to him was the girl who sat beside him while eating at the ramen shop earlier.

"What do you need from me little girl?" Qin Tian asked while looking at the girl.

"I'm not a little girl! I'm a high school girl! And my body isn't small to be called a little girl! Besides, it seems like we're the same age..." The girl said sullenly as she hugged herself, making her large breasts stand out.

Indeed, she really did not look like a little girl at all with her appearance. Besides her well-developed body, she was wearing a short-sleeved green sweater and a long white skirt.

Qin Tian of course knew this, but why did he call her a little girl?

[As a transmigrator, my mental age is much greater than my physical body. But that's actually not the reason why I call her little girl... I call her little girl because I remember her childish actions in her anime that I once watched! Well that anime was pretty good because it was a romcom anime. And the girl in front of me was one of the heroines of that anime.]

"EHHHHH!!!" The girl screamed.

"Stop yelling, girl. You'll make people misunderstand." Qin Tian said with a sigh feeling some stares from passersby.

"O-Oh, sorry. I was just surprised about something... By the way, my name is Chika Fujiwara~!"

[I already know that, but I'm not going to say it.]

"Okay Fujiwara-san, I'll remember your name. Then I'll leave now." Qin Tian was about to get into his car but Chika shouted.

"No, no, no! Shouldn't you tell me your name? Don't leave right away!"

[You're such a troublesome girl! I want to go home immediately! I know you're attracted to my good looks, but I'm not in the mood...]

Qin Tian sighed, he turned around only to see the girl looking at him with a stupid face.

Chika opened and closed her mouth before pointing at Qin Tian and saying. "Y-You're so narcissistic!"

Who's interested in your good looks? I'm not!

Okay, maybe a little.

But my main purpose is to confirm whether or not you are Qin Tian, even though from his inner voice it seems like it's true that he is that man.

This made her curious because she actually met the person whose inner voice she often heard in her head and learned that she was also actually the heroine.

So she wouldn't let go of this opportunity to get acquainted with Qin Tian of course and if possible she wanted to be friends with him.

Qin Tian's lips twitched, did this girl deliberately want to upset him?

[I was kindly taking the time to talk a little more with you, but you suddenly pointed at me and called me very narisist.]

[Where did those out of place words come from?]

[This girl must have a brain problem from eating too much garlic before.]

Hahahaha!

Qin Tian tried to hold back his laughter, although it seemed obvious to the other party that he was holding back laughter.

But who is Qin Tian? He's a villain with a face as thick as a china wall.

With a faint smile and slightly trembling lips he said. "My name is Qin Tian, it seems we are Fujiwara-san's age. It's nice to meet a beautiful girl like you."

Happy? If you were happy why did you rush away before?

Chika looked at Qin Tian flatly.

And what do you mean I'm having brain problems from eating too much garlic?

In his heart, this man was obviously laughing at her!

You bastard!

Fortunately Qin Tian didn't seem to know that he could hear his inner voice. Hehe... It's actually a fun situation being able to hear Qin Tian's true inner voice when interacting with him.

Unlike before where he could only hear his voice, this time she could also see her appearance and interact with her.

This made her excited of course!

She had the desire to keep the secret about that inner voice from Qin Tian.

"So your name is Qin Tian? I'll call you Tian and you can call me Chika. From now on we're friends~!"

Qin Tian wanted to say that it was too soon for them to be friends, but never mind.

There was nothing to lose in befriending a beautiful girl, especially the heroine. Although he had no intention of making a move on her for now, he could save that for later.

He agreed to be friends with Chika. The two of them chatted for a while by the roadside. Since the sky was already dark, the two of them did not forget to exchange contacts before deciding to return to their respective homes.

Qin Tian immediately drove his car towards his apartment. The chance encounter with the heroine earlier was enough to cheer him up to put him in a good mood.

By the way, tomorrow was his date with sister Yan.

He grinned looking forward to what tomorrow would bring.

As for the system upgrade? Qin Tian didn't think too much about it after all it would finish on its own so he just needed to wait.

...

In a dark forest illuminated by moonlight. A portal suddenly appeared and spewed out a giant rock-like object, but it was definitely not a rock as it was made up of many black cubes connected together.

The portal immediately disappeared after throwing the object to the ground with little noise.

The object composed of many cubes suddenly began to break and separate from each other to reveal a blonde-haired girl in a white dress inside.

The blonde girl looked very beautiful, she seemed to be asleep and it was unknown when she would wake up.

But if Qin Tian was here and used his Destiny Eyes, he would be surprised to see how much fate value there was in that blonde girl.

The amount of destiny value the blonde girl had exceeded all the protagonists and heroines Qin Tian had met so far!

"Ugh... Give my brother back..." The blonde girl muttered in her sleep.

Her long eyelashes trembled, she opened her eyes slowly and revealed her beautiful golden eyes.

The first thing the blonde girl saw was the night sky with the moon above it.

Her gaze looked blank,

Her face was flat with no change in expression.

"Where am I?"

70