Chapter 110 – New protagonist, Lumine, a traveler from another world
1.6k 3 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Um... I said my name is Lumine. Why do you two look surprised?" Lumine asked flatly as usual, but there was wariness in her eyes.

After seen various worlds and met various people. She naturally had a lot of experience, one of which was reading people's emotions.

She was sure that Irina and Xenovia's reaction when they heard her name was a shock big enough to make them both fall silent.

This made her suspicious, what was wrong?

Irina and Xenovia looked at each other as if communicating with their eyes. They both came to an agreement that at this point it was better to pretend.

Neither of them would reveal that they were actually surprised to learn that Lumine was a protagonist because her inner voice could be heard.

"It's nothing, Lumine. It's just that from your name and appearance it looks like you're not Japanese. Are you from overseas?" Irina asked curiously, obviously it was just an act. After all, from Lumine's inner voice she already knew that the blonde girl was from another world.

"Un, I'm curious about that too." Xenovia followed Irina's pretense.

Hearing this, Lumine was a little nervous but she soon calmed down and replied. "I don't remember where I came from. 2 days ago I woke up in a forest, I only remember my name and some combat experience. I seem to have lost my memory..."

She said that without expression, but her voice contained confusion and sadness as if the lies she told were the truth.

Of course she had to lie.

She didn't want to say that she was from another world, after all the two girls in front of her she had just gotten to know.

It's not good to reveal your secrets to people you just met.

That was one of the basic rules of a traveler that her brother told her.

What Lumine didn't know was that Irina and Xenovia knew she was lying, but they could both understand the blonde girl's caution.

It was natural to be cautious of people you had known for less than an hour.

Irina and Xenovia didn't mind this, but they both wondered if they should help the blonde girl?

The female protagonist, Lumine looked like a lost girl, she seemed to have nowhere to stay.

Due to the teachings of the church, Irina was of course a good girl, she was also a person who knew how to return favors, so she should at least help Lumine to repay her previous favors.

Acting as if she believed Lumine's words, she widened her eyes and said. "So that's it... If you lost your memory, you don't remember where your home is, right? Do you have a place to stay now, Lumine-san?"

Hearing Irina's question, Lumine was silent for a moment.

{A place to live? Now that I think about it... After two days of arriving in this world, I wandered aimlessly from the forest, chased by some creatures called devils and fallen angels until arriving in this town. Before that I was just resting in random places like bushes or rooftops to recover my fatigue. Should I say that? That sounds pathetic... and a bit embarrassing. It's better not to tell anyone else the details, un.}

Unfortunately, Lumine didn't know that many people heard her inner voice.

The heroines were fell silent, this female protagonist was rather pitiful. She didn't sound like a bad person like the other male protagonists, so most of them actually sympathized with that female protagonist.

Somehow they were somewhat refreshed that there was a protagonist who didn't have evil thoughts like the other protagonists.

I mean all the previous protagonists were perverts and only thought with that thing hanging from their crotch.

Compared to the male protagonists, these female protagonist are much better.

As fellow women, the heroines don't feel bad about that female protagonist.

Unlike Irina and Xenovia who already knew Lumine's name and appearance, the other uninitiated heroines were curious as to what the female protagonist looked like?

What was her name?

Even the destiny villain, Qin Tian is curious because he hasn't been able to guess who the new protagonist is!

"I have no place to stay." Lumine said flatly, but there was a slight blush on her cheeks.

With that her age did not match her youthful appearance, she felt like a homeless person.

If her brother was here with her, she could definitely count on him to make the situation of the two of them not seem so miserable while in the other world.

This was actually the first time she was in another world without her brother present, she usually always relied on her brother, despite having a lot of experience visiting various worlds, she was actually an awkward and somewhat introverted person.

In short she was rather unreliable except in battle where she felt confident in her combat power.

Irina giggled at Lumine, the blonde girl looked awkward. Is this the female protagonist? Well at least Lumine is better than male protagonists who usually have evil thoughts.

Since Lumine was a girl, she felt that being friends with this blonde girl wasn't bad. So she decided to help her out by...

"Lumine-san, if you don't have a place to stay, how about you come with us? Xenovia and I are exorcists from the Church. With your combat power, you can get a job and a good place to live there."

It wasn't just Lumine who was surprised.

Xenovia was also surprised, she was surprised that Irina basically invited Lumine to join the church faction.

Well but it seemed that Lumine was not a bad person and she was also human, the blonde girl's combat power was also strong, probably stronger than her and Irina combined. So it wasn't a bad idea to add Lumine to be their partner!

Xenovia wondered when Irina became so smart?

Irina: I've always been smart, at least above average and definitely smarter than you Xenovia.

"...." Lumine looked thoughtful, she was thinking about Irina's offer of course. With her current situation, it would indeed be better if she went with Irina and Xenovia to the so-called church or whatever it was. If she went with them, she could also get more information about this world and perhaps find clues about her brother's whereabouts.

The two girls also didn't seem like bad people, so it seemed like it would be fine if he went with them, right?

Irina saw Lumine's hesitation, she was about to persuade the blonde girl by explaining what exorcists and the church were, but it didn't take long for the other party to be done with her hesitation.

"I will come with you guys, please take care of me from now on Irina, Xenovia." Lumine said clearly to the two girls.

Irina and Xenovia were happy to hear the blonde girl's answer.

They managed to invite the protagonist!

...

Meanwhile Qin Tian positioned his pieces in a certain area where he made Sona's king piece unable to make any moves which meant Checkmate for the beautiful girl sitting across from him.

It took two hours to defeat Sona, Qin Tian actually deliberately restrained himself from being too quick to defeat the other party.

He wanted to give Sona a good strain in their chess match, so he refrained from going all out. Otherwise the girl with glasses would doubt life when faced with his God-level chess skills.

It can be seen how good it is for me to think about my opponent's feelings, right? Of course that would only happen if the opponent was a beautiful girl like Sona.

"Checkmate Sona, I won." Qin Tian said after sighing as if he was mentally exhausted from trying so hard to defeat her.

Sona stunned stared at the chess board where she was checkmated, meaning she lost and Qin Tian won. That man beat her in a game of chess in just one match!

How is that possible?!

She who always won in chess games was now finally defeated by a man.

With her condition, the man who has defeated her in the chess match will become her fiancé.

Well since the man was Qin Tian she had no problem with getting engaged to him, after all this was her purpose of challenging the man in the chess game.

She was very happy, but she was also a bit sour because of her defeat, even so her face turned red when the other party asked for his reward.

"So Sona, what's my reward after winning this match?" Qin Tian asked innocently as if he didn't know

Rias, Akeno, and Tsubaki who had witnessed the match rolled their eyes.

You dog man!

You clearly know what the reward is, still want to pretend you don't know?

You really like acting!

Sona's face that looked flushed now looked nervous, this bastard clearly already knows what the reward is, still need me to say it? Shameless bastard!

She somehow felt embarrassed to say that his reward was to be her fiancé.

Bastard, bastard, stop pretending! Don't make a girl say something embarrassing!

Qin Tian smiled like a prince waiting for a love confession from a princess. The scene should have been reversed, but he was a man who liked being licked rather than licking.

[Sona, come on you can definitely say it! Don't be shy to declare your love for me, I won't reject you.]

Rejecting your head, people already know that you won't reject.

The heroines' lips are twitching, this dog man really likes to be licked.

Sona feels her teeth itch, man really...

With annoyance and embarrassment, she was about to open her mouth but someone she knew suddenly teleported into the room.

Sona was glad that someone could save her from her embarrassment, she looked at the person who came as if the other party was a hero.

"So-Tan~! Your onee-sama came for- Umuwmuwwmm."

The person who came was her older sister, Serafall. But before the witch girl could finish speaking, her mouth was quickly silenced by the man who was qualified to be her fiancé.

Qin Tian teleported behind Serafall to silence that magical girl with a gentle smile on his face.

[This is one of those clichéd moments where someone suddenly arrives just as an important moment is about to happen!]

[Damn it, do you think this cliché will stop me from hearing Sona's confession? I won't let it!]

The heroines: "...."

This man is very stubborn to get a girl to confess to him first.

Poor Serafall tried to remove the hand that silenced his mouth, but this man was tough!

This man was the second person who dared to silence her mouth, the first being her younger sister, Sona. Even so she didn't hate it, somehow this feeling of being silenced was quite pleasant.

In the end she chose to remain silent and looked at everyone in the room with question marks.

"Sona, please continue what you want to say." Qin Tian said softly while silencing a woman's mouth with his hand.

"You..." Sona's lips twitched, this man doesn't play according to routine! 

And by the way I just need to say that his reward is to become my fiancee.

Why is this man saying something like I'm going to confess to him first? Shameless!

As a man, you should be the one to confess to me first!

47