Chapter 116 – Lumine’s diary
6k 14 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

【Monday, March 27, 2002.】

【I, Lumine, am a time traveler or you could call me a traveler. I've explored many worlds in this vast multiverse, and just a few days ago I arrived at a new world called Draconic Deus.】

【To be honest, my arrival in this world was an accident. My brother and I were forced to separate after we both lost our battle against the Heavenly World Principle Guardian entity or whatever it's called. I was sealed and thrown into another world, while my brother's whereabouts were unknown to me until now.】

【Brother... I miss you.】

【By the way this is my first time writing a diary. I don't know if my writing format is correct or not. If it wasn't for that thing called the system imposing itself on me, I wouldn't even want to write this diary.】

【So why am I even writing this diary? It's because the system will reward me every time I finish writing down what I've experienced recently. I'll be rewarded every time I finish writing until 1 page of the diary is filled up, or more is better, but it also depends on how interesting what I write in this diary is to get a quality reward.】

【Convenient. Why do I feel like a novel author who has to create an interesting story so that my book can pass the review and be put on the bookshelf? This novelist thing... I didn't expect that I still remembered it from the article I read in the 12th world I visited in the past.】

【Talking about this world's number, Draconic Deus is the 15th world I've visited. I couldn't leave this world to look for my brother because my power was reduced so much after awakening from the seal.】

【Tch... Brother, where are you? Lumi didn't like exploring new worlds without brother. If there was a brother, everything would be easy. Lumi just needs to follow you from behind and can become a salted fish without worrying about shelter, food, and drink because brother usually takes care of things like that for Lumi.】

Puff!

Rias and Akeno burst out laughing, Koneko also joined in as she got carried away.

After reading the first few paragraphs, they initially thought the author of the diary named Lumine was a time traveler with a miserable brocon complex.

She was forced to separate from her brother because of his enemies and her life experience sounded like the classic protagonist line of a female frequency who fell to a low point. And step by step will rise up to make a great comeback on her greatest enemy.

The few paragraphs at the beginning made them interested and read seriously, but they did not expect that after reading further, Lumine turned out to be quite good at joking in her diary.

Damn, are you sure this is your first time writing a diary?

You seem to be quite good at it.

"Time traveler... Isn't this Lumine somewhat similar to Tian-kun?" Akeno asked curiously.  

Rias was also thinking the same as Akeno.

After wiping away a few tears from laughing too much, she looked at the diary in her hand seriously.

"Yes, Lumine is also from another world, but unlike Tian who is the villain character in the novel. This Lumine is a traveler who likes to go around to various worlds in the multiverse."

"So what should we do about this, Rias? The woman called Lumine said that she is now in the world of Draconic Deus which means she is in the same world as us."

"...."

Rias pondered after hearing Akeno's question.

"Buchou, I think we should observe Lumine first before taking action. From this diary book, I don't think Lumine knows that her diary was exposed to others. It's like Tian Senpai's case where we can also hear him, but he doesn't know it."

Koneko spoke up as she rarely did, making Rias and Akeno look at the cat girl with surprised gazes.

"Crazy, is this still the Koneko I know?" Akeno unconsciously expressed her thoughts, when she realized it, she hurriedly covered her mouth with her hand.

Oops!

"Koneko... What you said was right." Rias had the smile of Onee-san who was happy to see the growth of her Imouto. "You know, Koneko...Onee-san is proud of you, I hope you talk more in the future."

"...."

Looking at Akeno who looked at her with a surprised look and Rias who looked at her warmly.

Koneko's lips twitched.

I'm starting to regret speaking for Lumine earlier.

It seems I'm still too impulsive.

Akeno stop being so surprised. I only spoke one paragraph, your reaction is too much!

And Rias, since when did you become my Onee-san? I only have one Onee-san in this life! Stop looking at me with that warm gaze!

Now I understand the feeling of Tian Senpai who often complains when dealing with these two women.

"Hachoo!"

Qin Tian suddenly sneezed after coming out of the bathroom, his sixth sense told him there was a cat girl thinking about him.

Koko: "Host, isn't your sixth sense too detailed? Are you sure it's a sixth sense?"

Momo: "As expected of my host!"

Koko: "...Can you shut up for a minute Golden Loli?"

Momo: "K-Koko, you... You dare to fight me now?"

Koko: "Since when does Koko not dare to fight you? Koko is just too lazy to argue with a little kid."

Momo: "You little kid! You're also a loli, Koko!"

Hearing the sound of a cat fight inside his head, Qin Tian chose to ignore it and looked at Chisato sitting naked on the bed.

After doing a little bit at school, for fear of waking Basara, the two of them moved to her apartment room and continued sports on the bed for an hour.

Looking at the sexy woman, he wondered what she was doing staring blankly at her thighs.

"Chisato, what are you looking at?"

Chisato gasped at the sound of Qin Tian's voice, she turned her head and saw that he had finished bathing and changed into his regular clothes.

"I'm... I'm reading a book."

She raised the Lumine diary in her hand and showed it to Qin Tian, but she didn't know why he was looking at her like she was strange.

"Book? What book? I don't see anything in your hand."

"Uh, but there really is something in my hand..."

"Okay, you must be hallucinating because I pounded you too hard earlier."

Qin Tian patted Chisato's head gently, he wondered when this woman would put on her clothes?

Showing off her naked and hot body like that...

Is this the code to start a new round?

Chisato opened her mouth, but closed it again. She looked at Qin Tian gently and said, "Tian, I'm hungry."

[Eh, you don't want to start new round? Too bad...]

"Okay, I'll cook something for you before I go back to my apartment room."

Qin Tian immediately walked out of the bedroom and went to the kitchen. His woman was starving, how could he ignore her? As a destiny villain who loved his people, he didn't mind cooking for his woman.

After Qin Tian went to the kitchen, Chisato rolled her eyes with a smile on her pretty face.

"Want another round? Sorry, I'm already tired after you pounded me so hard for an hour without stopping."

After doing it in her human form before, her lower body was a bit sore and numb, but she didn't complain about this because it was proof of Qin Tian's love for her.

She enjoyed feeling this pain, and deliberately disabled her regeneration ability and pain resistance as a goddess.

Looking back at the book in her hand, she muttered and looked back and forth at the book.

Right, just like the other heroines. Chisato had also gotten a copy of Lumine's diary. She had only gotten the diary when Qin Tian was taking a bath earlier and she had read the contents.

"Interesting, it seems that only I or certain people can see this diary. Qin Tian didn't see it, even though I had pointed the book right in front of him."

Chisato held her chin with one hand while thinking.

"This diary belongs to a woman named Lumine, she's from another world... Could it be the same woman as the female inner voice I heard? That woman also said she was from another world and only arrived in this world a few days ago."

"Doesn't that mean Lumine is female protagonist?"

If Qin Tian knew Chisato's current analysis, he would give a thumbs up and say in his heart: "As a goddess, I'm glad your IQ wasn't wasted, Chisato".

Chisato felt that her guess was most likely correct. Opening her goddess seal slightly to use her analysis skills on the diary in her hand.

She was surprised that she could not analyze anything even though the diary clearly did not look simple with the dim light covering it.

This made her a little upset, she was just worried that this diary was something dangerous.

Even when she tried to destroy the diary with her power, she couldn't do it because the book seemed to be protected by the power of a high-level entity that was even stronger than Ophis and Great Red.

"Because so far it only serves to see what Lumine wrote in her diary. I'll just utilize this book to observe her and see if she's hostile to Tian or not."

"After all Lumine is protagonist, maybe she's also Tian's enemy..."

"If she is his enemy, I must find her and eliminate her from this world."

Chisato didn't realize as she said that, her eyes were full of killing intent like a yandere who wanted to protect the one she loved.

But that gaze was soon replaced with a gentle look when she heard Qin Tian calling out to her from the kitchen.

"Chisato, dinner is ready. Hurry down and eat together."

"Yes, I'm coming!"

She immediately got out of bed, used magic to wash away the sweat and white liquid on her body, put on simple clothes and went to the dining room to have dinner with her lover.

When Chisato and Qin Tian had dinner together in a warm atmosphere.

At Hijiragasaka Academy, in the sports warehouse, Basara felt the cold air on his body. In his sleep he felt his body was very heavy as if it was being pressed down by something.

There was also a warm and wet sensation, especially in the lower part of his body.

Basara didn't know what it was, but he would realize it when he woke up tomorrow after the effects of the sleep magic Chisato had cast on him disappeared.

Poor protagonist...

He didn't know he was being abused by the destiny villain, even his aunt was also cooperating with the villain and plotting against him.

At this time, Lumine's diary was updated again and many heroines started reading again.

It feels good to peek into other people's diaries.

They seemed to be addicted.

But unlike before, this time they were more surprised by what Lumine to write.

【I forgot to write down some other important points about my system. I found it interesting to write down so that I can get a good reward from the system. So I'll write it down before I leave with Irina and Xenovia to hunt wild devils tonight. It's troublesome, but this is my new job as an Exorcist of the Church.】

【Okay aside about my way of making a living in this world. Now I'm going to talk about one of the missions the system gave me. This thing called the system really wants to make me work hard. In addition to writing a diary, in order to get a reward of level S or above with a probability of 80%. I have to find a man named Qin Tian who is a Destiny Villain and make him fall in love with me.】

【Excuse me? Other than my brother, I've never had a relationship with another member of the opposite sex. And this damn system is actually telling me to seduce a man and make him fall in love with me? System, you've got to be kidding! 】

【Unfortunately the system wasn't joking. Although she didn't force me, but it's also a great opportunity to recover my power faster by completing that mission. As long as I get a reward that can increase my power, I might be able to travel to another world again.】

【I have to do it in order to find my brother...】

【The problem is where can I find that Qin Tian? Destiny Villain? The title sounds dominating... But villain, huh? Is he a bad guy? The system wants me to make that bad guy fall in love with me?!】

【Can you at least find me a better man? Dog system!】

Meanwhile, heroines around the world are shocked to hear that Lumine wants to make Qin Tian fall in love with her.

Lumine closed her diary and it immediately disappeared into thin air. The diary was kept in her inventory for safe keeping.

If anyone else saw her diary, she would definitely be embarrassed to death.

Even just imagining it made Lumine's expressionless face blush.

"Ugh... Dog system, that diary can only be seen by me, right?"

[I'm not a dog system. Host, don't worry. Even if others find your diary, they can't see it. Only you can see and touch the diary.]

System lies naturally, there is no guilt for deceiving her host.

Lumine breathed a sigh of relief, she trusted the system's words for now.

"Okay, so where's my reward?"

[Ding! Congratulations, host! You got the level A prize: Perfect Beauty Pill.]

[Perfect Beauty Pill

Description: A magic pill that originated from the world of cultivators. This pill can make a person who takes it increase their good looks or beauty to the perfect level. An ugly person can turn into a swan. A swan can turn into a Phoenix with incomparable beauty. Depending on how good one's mold was, one could even become as beautiful or handsome as Gods and Goddesses.]

"...."

A golden pill slightly shining with fairy light appeared in the air, Lumine naturally caught the pill with her hand and took a good look at it.

Fortunately she was now inside her dorm room, so she didn't have to worry about others seeing this scene.

"System... Where is my power reward? Why are you giving me medicine to enhance my beauty?"

Lumine's voice and expression were flat, but the system could tell that her host was complaining and dissatisfied with her reward.

"And what's with this description that mentions swans and phoenixes... Gosh, kind of cringe."

[I don't mind you complaining about the reward, but please respect the description, okay?]

Lumine: "...."

[Cough! For your reward... Didn't I say that it's random? You just need to diligently write a diary and get a lot of rewards. Oh and there's also the need to make Qin Tian fall in love with you.]

[You can increase your chances of success to make Qin Tian fall in love with you using those beauty pills.]

"So I should give this beauty pill to him?" Lumine asked as if realizing something, but the system scolded her.

[No fool! You should use it for yourself! Ahhh! Why is my host a bit lacking in intelligence!]

"Hey I'm not stupid. I'm just asking to make sure..."

Lumine was annoyed with this dog system.

You're obviously the system that forced itself on me.

I don't even want to be your host.

You dare to scold me?

Lumine sighed.

"Brother... If only you were here... I wouldn't have to rely on this dog system."

[....]

This Brocon...

System sighed at her host.

Looking at the beauty pill in her hand, Lumine immediately swallowed it and looked at herself in the mirror.

"I've taken it, where is the effect?"

After saying this, she gasped feeling heat in her body. Her eyes widened as she saw her body glowing with a dim light and there was a lot of black liquid coming out of her body.

Lumine was horrified by the black liquid.

[I recommend going to the bathroom afterward.]

System suggested an idea, but Lumine complained about why you didn't say it from the start!

Without another word Lumine immediately went to the bathroom.

Luckily her dorm room had a private bathroom, and it was even quite luxurious since the people in the Church seemed to appreciate her a lot after she defeated that old man named Vasco.

43