Chapter 9 (volume 1)
2.6k 2 81
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'What would Kallen do in that situation?' Yae Sakura thought while trying to decide what to do now. She remembered the woman who lit up her dark world. The one that freed your heart from hatred five hundred years ago. 

'Kallen, what am I supposed to do now?' Yae Sakura wondered internally. 

Yae Sakura didn't know what to do. She didn't know whether or not to trust Ryusuke's words. She is quite divided on which decision to make.

On the one hand, Yae Sakura suspects that Ryusuke's words are just one more of Herrscher's deceptions of Corruption so that she can dominate Yae Sakura's body and flee abroad. 

On the other hand, Yae Sakura wants to believe in Ryusuke. The reasons for this are that thanks to his arrival his little sister finally managed to escape the fate of being killed in the sacrifice ritual. 

Inside she still doesn't know what to do.

Yae Sakura closed her eyes and thought calmly, she then remembered everything that happened since Ryusuke came here. The two met in less than a day, and on that single day he managed to accomplish what she always failed to achieve, which was to save her little sister. 

'Really, if I stop to think, it would be too simple for him to leave this space of stigma using his own powers, all he would need was to apply a little pressure with his powers to destroy the seal of this place to return to the real world. But he didn't do that...'

'Why if he did that then that damn Herrscher would be able to escape from here.' Yae Sakura thought. 

Yae Sakura has already realized that the only reason Ryusuke can restrain himself and stay in this place is because he does not want civilization to be destroyed because of Herrscher's escape from Corruption who is trapped in this space of stigma. If he wanted to destroy humanity, it would only be enough for him to use his powers to free Herrscher from Corruption, which then would be enough to destroy most of humanity. 

'Maybe I will regret this decision later, but...' Yae Sakura has already made her decision in her thoughts. 

"Okay, I'll help you fight that demon." Yae Sakura responded decisively while looking at Ryusuke. 

At that moment Ryusuke took a sigh. 

*sigh*

"Thank you, now I am relieved to know that things will not be so difficult going forward." Ryusuke spoke with a happy smile when he got help from Yae Sakura. 

Ryusuke is not naive to believe that Yae Sakura would not kill him just because he is a child. That girl suffered at the hands of Herrscher of Corruption for more than 500 years, and because of that she would not completely trust him.

'Well, as long as I don't do anything to provoke your distrust, she won't do anything against me. So there is no problem.' Ryusuke thought. 

"So, what should we do from now on? What will be our first step?" Yae Sakura asked a little impatient. 

"For now ... today we will..."

"Enjoy the rest of the day and relax." Ryusuke spoke in a determined way as if this were the most correct and sensible choice in history. 

*********************

Author's note: hi galera, I just want to say that I will take a short two-week break. 

Because that? Well, it's because tomorrow, July 27th, will be my birthday. 

And also because I want to relax and cool my head, after all you can't make a good story by being stressed. So I'm going to take a little break.

And Also, could you write in the comments what you think of my Honkai fanfic as a whole? I really want to hear your opinion. 

81