Chapter 11 (volume 1)
2.6k 2 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the forest not far from Yae village, there were some cracks in the space, the cracks continued to widen until they formed a dark hole large enough for a person to enter without problems. The next instant two people came out of that hole, these two people are Ryusuke and Yae Sakura. 

"Aahh, we finally managed to get out of that darkness, that walk lasted a long time, didn't it, Sakura-san? He??" Ryusuke spoke in a tone of relief at coming out of the dark hole, he did not imagine that they would have to walk for several minutes in total darkness, the only way they had to orient themselves in that darkness was that Ryusuke managed to follow Herrscher's presence and arrive at the right time. Fortunately, the two were holding hands all the time or else the two would separate and then it would be difficult for the two to meet again. 

When Ryusuke finished speaking he looked at Yae Sakura and was surprised and perplexed. 

"What happened Ryusuke? Why are you looking at me like that? And why did you get smaller?" Yae Sakura asked with a little doubt when she saw the difference in height between her and Ryusuke. 

"Sakura-san, I didn't get any smaller, you got bigger." Ryusuke replied to her.

Before Yae Sakura was a 12-year-old girl but now she appears to be about twenty years old. 

'Although she doesn't have fox ears ( which are honestly very long and at first I sometimes confused it with rabbit ears ) she is identical to her look from the game Honkai Impact 3rd. Now I remembered that this space of stigma is connected to the memories of Yae Sakura, perhaps because we arrived at a time that is a few years ahead, the body Yae Sakura changed its age to suit the events of that time. From her current appearance I would say that she is 20 years old.' Ryusuke thought while analyzing Yae Sakura's new appearance and thought about the reasons why she changed so much. 

"What?" Yae Sakura was surprised when she saw her own hands, she saw a small river in front of her and went there to see her reflection in the water. 

When she saw her own reflection in the water she was surprised. How long has it been since she last saw her adult appearance? About 500 years?

"Do you seem quite surprised to see yourself like this, have you never looked like this before?" Ryusuke asked with a little curiosity about her actions.

"Yes, in the last five hundred years, since these cycles continued to repeat themselves, I never reached the time when I was an adult. The cycles always started two weeks before Rin's death and after a year I returned to before Rin's death. There were times when I killed myself but it made me go back to the beginning of the cycle. Because of that, I never made it to the time when I was an adult." Yae Sakura spoke with a dark expression and in a depressing tone full of frustration and sadness but that she still did not fall into despair. 

"I see, I'm sorry to remind you of these difficult times." Ryusuke apologized. 

"Do you have any idea what time of your memories we are in?" Ryusuke asked while trying to change the subject. 

"It is difficult to say judging only by my appearance. Maybe we better go to Vila to try to find out. We can follow this river that will take us on the way to the Village." Yae Sakura suggested. 

The two then walked along the path of the small river. During the walk Ryusuke suggested that Yae Sakura tell the residents that he was a child who got lost in the forest and that she found him and decided to welcome him into her home for a few days. After what happened to Yae Rin, Yae Sakura chose to live in a house that is a little far from the village. She chose to live in this house because she couldn't bear to live all the time in the same space with the people who celebrated her little sister's death. 

While the two were talking about their next steps, the two saw that someone was unconscious and wounded in the river. This person was a nun with long white hair tied in a singular braid. 

"Kallen?!!"

Yae Sakura screamed and ran towards the river to help Kallen Kaslana. 

Yae Sakura was relieved to learn that Kallen Kaslana is breathing. Yae Sakura did some first aid care on Kallen Kaslana's injuries but she needs to take her home to treat Kallen's injuries more efficiently. 

"Sakura-san, how is she? Will she hold on until we get to her house?" Ryusuke asked with a little concern, after all he recognized the nun. 

'The fact that Kallen Kaslana is in this river and injured at that moment means that we must be a few weeks before Yae Sakura was sealed in the cube.' Ryusuke thought while analyzing the facts presented. 

"She is in no danger now but I need to get home to do a complete treatment. Ryusuke, we need to hurry." Yae Sakura spoke urgently and with concern while placing the unconscious Kallen Kaslana on his back.

"OK."

Ryusuke and Yae Sakura accelerated their steps to reach Yae Sakura's house. 

76