Chapter 12 (volume 1)
2.6k 3 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside Yae Sakura's house, in one of the rooms in the house, there was an unconscious Kallen lying in the futon. She had bandages covering her body injuries.

Next to Kallen Kaslana was Yae Sakura who was sitting in a seiza shape, she was watching the sleeping Kallen. 

"Is everything okay with her yet?" Ryusuke asked from the other side of the bedroom door, he waited outside the room until Kallen Kaslana's treatment was completed. 

"Yes, she is no longer in danger. You can also come in here, Ryusuke." Yae Sakura responded while watching Kallen Kaslana. 

Ryusuke soon opened the door and entered the room. He looked at the unconscious Kallen Kaslana and remembered the information related to her.

Kallen Kaslana, one that is known as the most famous Valkyrie of the 15th century. In 1469, at the age of 16 she went through several trials and became the captain of Schicksal's Valkyrie, where she spent the following years of her life sealing another 1000 Honkai beasts. At that time, humanity's level of civilization was equivalent to the Middle Ages, they had no means of destroying large numbers of Honkai beasts At that time and because of that the only thing they could do was seal the Honkai beasts in the catacombs of Schicksal Cathedral in the city of Kolosten in Europe. 

It also wields the Oath of Judah, one of the Divine Keys created in the previous era.

Divine Keys are pieces of technology from the Previous Age made using the Herrscher core. Each Divine Key holds the powers of its respective Herrschers and is made up of a kind of nanotechnology called "Soulium".

The Divine Keys are the most powerful weapons that humanity of the Previous Age created to defeat the Herrschers and Honkai. 

The Oath of Judah is the eleventh Divine Key, that Divine Key was created from the core of the Herrscher of Binding of the Previous Age. This Divine Key is shaped like a golden cross 1 and a half meters high ( but can change its shape depending on how the user is using it ). The Oath of Judah has some spears within it and has chains that can be used in combat. 

The Oath of Judah has two main skills which are:

Restriction: limit and weaken the intensity of any energy, including Honkai energy. 

Eternal Prison: Sealing the target within its own manufactured world, where the user decides what that world will be like. Once inside, the trapped person can never leave the false world. 

In 1475, Schicksal began its crusade to conquer the nations of the east and thus continue to increase its influence across Asia. When the Shenzhou region ( China ) was about to be defeated by the Schicksal army, to be known as the Celestial Immortal appeared to defend Shenzhou during the war, there were countless mysterious legends about this woman but there was a certainty that everyone at that time knew, for thousands of years she protected Shenzhou and that because of that she would participate in the war on Shenzhou's side. 

Schicksal did not take the arrival of the Heavenly Immortal very seriously, after all they decided to fight a legend with another legend, to face the Celestial Immortal they sent their most powerful Valkyrie to face it, they sent Kallen Kaslana who wielded the Oath of Judah. 

And the result of that struggle between these two was...

Kallen Kaslana's unilateral defeat. 

Even though Valkyrie was Schicksal's most powerful and had an Oath of Judah with her, Kallen Kaslana still lost completely against her.

Faced with the wound and defeated Kallen, the Heavenly Immortal asked her...

"What are you really trying to protect?"

After that, Schicksal troops stopped their advance to the east and returned to Europe. Kallen couldn't get the words of the Heavenly Immortal out of her head. 

When she returned to Europe she realized the injustices and corruptions that Schicksal was doing after her failure in the east. Schicksal has been asking for indulgences a large number of times for citizens with ever higher prices.

And as if that were not enough, Kallen also discovered that Schicksal also took children to use them in human experiments to awaken the power that is asleep in the black cube just to increase Schicksal's power. 

Seeing all this, Kallen decided to steal the cube and flee Schicksal, so that the cube would not fall into the wrong hands and cause further tragedies. She traveled east to try to find Shenzhou Heavenly Immortal so she could decide what to do with the black cube. But when she got there she only saw the mountain where Heavenly Immortal was always on fire.

Unable to find Heavenly Immortal, Kallen decided to go further to escape its Schicksal pursuers. She ended up going to an island country in the Far East, it was there that she was wounded and saved by Yae Sakura.

After all the events in the village and having to seal the woman she loved Kallen lost all motivation to continue living, she did not resist when she was captured by her pursuers and returned to Schicksal. 

When she returned, Kallen put on trial for the crime of treason against humanity for stealing the black cube and refusing to say where the black cube is. 

Somehow Schicksal found out about the existence of Yae Sakura and that she became a Pseudo-Herrscher when she was owned by Herrscher of Corruption, they insulted Yae Sakura by calling her a demon in human skin and said that Kallen was deceived by Herrscher. 

At that moment Kallen couldn't take it anymore and told all of them to shut up, she said that Yae Sakura was innocent and that she would not allow them to insult the woman she loves.

When the people at the trial heard what she said, they decided to call her crazy and sentenced her to death by hanging. 

On the day of the execution, Kallen was not frightened by the gallows, she went on with her head held high because she knew she did nothing wrong. 

But when she was about to be executed something unexpected happened. 

The various Honkai beasts that were sealed under the cathedral appeared at the scene of the execution and began to kill all the civilians they saw ahead. 

Kallen was in shock with what he saw and at that moment Otto Apocalypse, Kallen's childhood friend came up to her and said that he released those Honkai beasts to give Kallen the opportunity to escape during the mess and that she doesn't need to worry about the civilians being killed because these civilians came to see Kallen's execution. He said that Kallen's life was more important than theirs.

Kallen slapped Otto in the face, she was very angry and disgusted because of his actions and words. She said that as a Kaslana she could not turn her back on the needy who were being tormented by Honkai. 

Even though she was weakened and unarmed, she still chose to fight the Honkai beasts to protect the people. After some time Schicksal managed to control the situation and neutralize the Honkai beasts, but that day Kallen Kaslana died at the hands of a Honkai beast to protect a child. 

That day, at the age of twenty-four, Kallen Kaslana's life came to an end. Without her noticing her death, she had a great impact on the people of that place, especially for Otto Apocalypse, who admired her. At that moment he began his long journey of 500 years to relive the light of his life, regardless of how many atrocities he needs to do to bring it back. 

'Really, why do good people have to have such tragic destinations in this shitty world?' Ryusuke thought with a little dissatisfaction when remembering the lives of Yae Sakura and Kallen Kaslana. 

At that moment Ryusuke saw that Kallen was waking up. 

"Sakura? Glad you finally got here..." Kallen said with a happy smile and longing. 

"Kallen?" Yae Sakura seemed surprised by Kallen's words. 

'Interesting, it looks like this Kallen is quite different from those NPCS of the villagers.' Ryusuke thought a little surprised and interested in her situation.

************

Hi guys here is an image of Kallen kaslana, enjoy it. 

74