Chapter 14 (volume 1)
2.4k 5 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Haaa ... how relaxing." Ryusuke murmured softly while enjoying bathing in the hot spring outside Yae Sakura's house. 

It's been two days since your conversation with Kallen happened. During that time some things happened. 

One of these things was the reaction of the villagers with my arrival Ryusuke and that of Kallen, although both received different looks from the residents. 

Residents don't know what happened at the time of Yae Rin, for them it's like they've never met Ryusuke before. 

Yae Sakura told them that Ryusuke was a child that she found who had been lost in the forest and that she will look after him at her home. Although the residents briefly showed their faces as they said they didn't want any more mouths to feed, they didn't show much rejection of Ryusuke because of some reasons like: he strange but excellent quality clothes ( for the standards of that time ) and he was just a child. Because of this, the residents thought he was the son of some merchant or nobleman in the neighborhood and therefore allowed him to stay with Yae Sakura without any problem. They did this just because they wanted to receive great generous gratitude.

As for Kallen, there was a little discussion about her.

The residents did not want a European foreigner to stay in the village, after all at that time people from the Far East were not very open to other nations in the world. 

After a lengthy discussion, Yae Sakura managed to calm the situation by saying that Kallen would only stay at her house for a few days and then she would leave.

With the inconvenience that the residents are resolved, Ryusuke, Yae Sakura and Kallen Kaslana had a small dilemma to resolve. 

How will they act to find the Herrscher of Corruption?

They definitely couldn't choose to split up and look for clues out there, if they did that they would be easy targets for the Herrscher of Corruption. 

Yae Sakura is just a normal miko in this stigma space. 

Kallen for being a Kaslana is quite strong and she also has a replica of the Oath of Judah with her, but she needs another day to fully recover from her injuries. 

And Ryusuke cannot use his powers to carelessly weaken Honkai energy, or else the Corruption Herrscher will have his opportunity to escape from here and spread a zombie Apocalypse in the world.

Because of this, the three decided that they will wait until Kallen's injuries were healed. Tomorrow they will all start their search for the Herrscher of Corruption together. 

"Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day so I'm going to enjoy this relaxing moment." Ryusuke said while relaxing in the hot water. 

At that moment Ryusuke some steps approaching. 

He turned to see who he was, he was surprised to see who was coming.

"Hi Ryusuke, are you enjoying the hot water? But I must admit that there is no bath more relaxing than a hot spring from here in the Far East, I was very impressed when I showered here the first time."

Kallen was the one who spoke was walking towards the hot spring, she had only one towel wrapped around her body. The towel covered the breast area just below her waist. Her hair that is usually tied in a single braid was all loose and went to the waist. 

Next to the smiling Kallen was Yae Sakura who was also heading towards the hot spring in the same way as Kallen. 

"Good afternoon to you both." Ryusuke greeted them while he looked briefly at the two women and then turned his attention to the sun that was about to set. 

The two women soon arrived at the hot spring and took off the towels that covered them, thus exposing their naked bodies in the thermal water. 

The two women felt no shame at being like that with Ryusuke, after all it would be strange if they were ashamed to be seen by a seven-year-old boy.

'But I have to admit that the two are super beauties. What a wonderful view.' Ryusuke thought when he looked at them for a moment towards the direction of Kallen and Yae Sakura and then immediately moved his focus to another place and did not attract any suspicion from the two women.

Ryusuke is not a pathetic pervert like Hyoudou Issei who would be shamelessly staring at girls' breasts without disguising his gaze. But he is also no saint to ignore this divine vision that is before him.

'Very well, I will make sure that this memory will remain in my head forever. But I need to be very careful in the future, regardless of what may happen in the future, I cannot allow Otto Apocalypse to see my memories, if he knows that I saw Kallen naked then he will do everything possible to make my life hell." Ryusuke thought with a little fear and worried about the future. 

While Ryusuke was in deep thoughts, Kallen approached him.

"Hey Ryusuke, could you continue where you left off about your stories? I really want to know more about the world after these 500 years. Were you serious when you said that people outside could fly in the skies in huge metal structures?" Kallen asked with a lively smile with interest and curiosity for the stories she heard from Ryusuke.

In these two days of living at Yae Sakura's house, they all talked about various things, and during that time they all managed to get closer and closer to each other. Before Yae Sakura and Kallen had a little suspicion about Ryusuke, but now that suspicion doesn't even exist anymore. The two women were surprised and dazzled by the stories Ryusuke talked about his current era, he talked about televisions, about planes and even about the moment when the man stepped on the moon.

The two girls were impressed and surprised by Ryusuke's stories, they never imagined that humanity would be able to accomplish such deeds in the future. Kallen was pleasantly surprised when she learned that most nations in the world follow the democratic system, she was happy to know that the people have more rights now compared to their time.

Ryusuke continued to talk about the current world for the two until Yae Sakura saw that his was almost all dark.

"Kallen, Ryusuke, I'm going out now to fix the dinner that is ready, are you still going to stay here?" Yae Sakura asked as she left the hot spring and dried herself with a towel.

"Sakura I want to be with Ryusuke a little longer, I want to hear some more stories from the outside world. In a little while we will come to you." Kallen spoke unable to contain his animation when he heard Ryusuke's stories.

"I understand, but don't take too long, staying in the hot bath for a long time is bad." Yae Sakura warned them both as long as she leaves.

After confirming that Yae Sakura left, Kallen looked at Ryusuke and spoke to him.

"Ryusuke, can I ask you a favor?" Kallen asked with a serious expression.

"You're going to ask me to take care of Sakura-san in the real world after all this is over, aren't you?" Ryusuke asked already anticipating this conversation.

"Hehe, was I that obvious?" Kallen asked with a little embarrassed that she was read so easily.

"At least Sakura-san didn't notice anything. And about your question, why are you trusting me? We've only known each other for two days." Ryusuke spoke to Kallen.

"Well, is it because I have a lot to thank you for? If it weren't for you, I probably could never have seen Sakura again. And you too are the only person I can ask for this..."

"When Sakura leaves this place she will be completely alone in an era where she knows nothing and no one there. If it were possible I would like to be by her forever but I know that this cannot happen..."

"That's why I ask you, Ryusuke. Please don't let Sakura feel alone. After she suffered for 500 in here I want her to be able to see the beauties this world has to offer, I want at least she to be happy in her life instead of her wandering alone and aimlessly in the outside world with no desire to live." Kallen spoke in a pleading tone showing sadness and concern for Yae Sakura's future.

*sigh*

Ryusuke took a sigh.

"I will not promise the impossible, but I will do what I can to help Sakura-san." Ryusuke spoke to reassure Kallen.

'Honestly, just a person with a heart of stone to refuse such a request.' Ryusuke thought aware of the circumstances of these women.

"Thank you very much Ryusuke." Kallen hugged Ryusuke while thanking him with a relieved smile.

'What a wonderful feeling.' Ryusuke thought while he felt Kallen's two breasts on his face.

"I definitely can't allow Otto to see my memories or else I will have a brutal death ahead of me.' Ryusuke seriously thought in fear as he wished he had never met one of the main antagonists of the Honkai Impact game.

"I propose Kallen-san, how are your injuries?" Ryusuke asked as he pushed his head away from Kallen's breasts to catch his breath.

"Ah, don't worry, tomorrow morning I'll be brand new." Kallen spoke with a confident smile.

"I see, Kallen-san today I will be going out at dawn to do something urgent." Ryusuke spoke in a tone of seriousness.

"Where are you going?" Kallen asked with concern.

"I'm going to visit Yae Rin's grave."

78