Chapter 17 (volume 1)
2.1k 3 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In Vila Yae, in the courtyard of the sanctuary of the village Yae. Early in the morning. 

Ryusuke, Yae Sakura and Kallen arrived at the sanctuary gate. 

Yesterday morning, Ryusuke returned safely to Yae Sakura's house without her realizing that he left. Fortunately when he returned, he heard nothing coming from the women's room, the two had finished having fun before he arrived. 

When dawn came they had breakfast, at that moment Ryusuke invented a lie saying that he felt a great movement of Honkai energy near the sanctuary of Yae village while he slept. 

Yae Sakura showed a little doubt by my words but Kallen said she believes in Ryusuke's words, because of this, Yae Sakura did not leave after the decision to go to the sanctuary. Kallen knew that Ryusuke knew about Herrscher's location through his meeting with Yae Rin last night and that's why she supported him, so that Yae Sakura wouldn't ask so many questions and find out about Yae Rin, after all Yae Rin asked Ryusuke not to tell the truth about her to his sister, or else it would make it even more difficult for Yae Sakura to move on with her life.

After they finished breakfast they went to the Yae village sanctuary. They were guided by Yae Sakura to follow a path that residents do not usually take, so they did not have the hassle of meeting residents along the way. 

Soon they arrived in front of the sanctuary gate. 

"Ryusuke, are you sure she is here?" Yae Sakura asked as she watched her surroundings cautiously. 

"Yes, now that we get here I can clearly feel it, it is here, I can feel that there is an isolated space up front." Ryusuke replied. 

"I understand, so what do you suggest we do? That demon must have set traps in there." Yae Sakura spoke with a dark look at the sanctuary since the Herrscher of Corruption that made her suffer in the last five hundred years is just ahead. 

Ryusuke closed his eyes and breathed. 

"Is there any choice but to get inside?" Ryusuke spoke while crossing his arms and showing resignation on his face. 

Honestly, he didn't want to enter Herrscher's isolated space from Corruption. Ryusuke fears that his entry into this isolated space could accelerate the weakening of the seal that imprisons Herrscher from Corruption. 

When Ryusuke arrived at that time the speed of weakening increased, if he does nothing it will only take three or four days for the Herrscher of Corruption to escape. If Ryusuke enters Herrscher's isolated space, the speed of weakening will increase further and the Herrscher of Corruption can escape the black cube in just a few hours. 

Unfortunately for him, the only option available is to face Herrscher from Corruption. The chances of him being able to convince her not to destroy humanity are non-existent. 

After all, Ryusuke is not the Naruto to be able to use the Discourse in Jutsu and convince her to become friends with humanity. 

"So this is a confrontation that cannot be avoided." Yae Sakura spoke with a determined look. The day she is going to confront Herrscher of Corruption has finally arrived. 

"Don't worry about you two, no matter what, I will protect you." Kallen said with a confident smile. On her back was a huge golden cross, that cross is the eleventh Divine Key, the Oath of Judah. 

This is not the true Oath of Judah but a virtual replica created in this space of stigma, like Kallen the Oath of Judah is not affected by Herrscher's rule of Corruption. Because it is a virtual replica, the Oath of Judah can still use its function of weakening Honkai energy only at a very low power. But even so, it was thanks to a replica of the Divine Key that Kallen managed to resist all this time against the Herrscher of Corruption, then the combat power of this Divine Key and Kallen Kaslana's own abilities should not be underestimated.

Yae Sakura relaxed a little when she heard Kallen's words. There is no denying that Kallen's words are comforting. Considering the current situation, Kallen will be the main fighter in this battle. 

"Okay, I'll open a passage to Herrscher's isolated space, are you two ready?" Ryusuke asked as he held out his left hand and used his Herrscher of Binding powers to break the space in front of him. 

The space in front of him broke like glass and revealed a Japanese-style room with wooden floors. He turned to see Yae Sakura and Kallen, he was waiting for their response.

"There is no need to ask, we are both going inside anyway." Kallen spoke as he crossed his arms with a fearless smile. 

Yae Sakura agreed with Kallen's words. 

"Well, let's go hand in hand, after all we can be separated right the moment we enter." Ryusuke spoke.

Kallen took Ryusuke's right hand and Yae Sakura took Ryusuke's left hand.

The three soon entered the isolated Herrscher space of Corruption. 

At the same time that the three entered the isolated space. In the deepest region of the isolated space. 

"Noooooo!!!! Damn it! Damn it! Why did that happen? It was supposed to be all right for me ... why is everything going so wrong for me?"

"Things should have been resolved in a simple way, I should be free and able to take my revenge on those damn humans who arrested me here. But why did they end up like that?"

Within the deepest region of the isolated space, there was a dark fog made of Honkai energy.  This fog is the Herrscher of Corruption.

After half of her existence was erased by Ryusuke's powers, she hid in this isolated space to try to recover and hide from him, she thought about hiding there until Ryusuke's presence weakened the black cube prison and so she could escape. 

But she was very scared when she realized that the instant she brought Ryusuke into the space of stigma half of her existence was erased. She didn't have time to think when she sent him to another time in the space of stigma.

To Herrscher's misfortune of Corruption, Ryusuke ended up at the same time that Yae Sakura was and soon afterwards the two went to this time and joined Kallen Kaslana. 

Now they have just entered Herrscher's isolated space. When she felt it she was terrified. She was not afraid of Yae Sakura and Kallen Kaslana. After all, these two had no way of defeating her. 

But it's a different story about Ryusuke. For he is definitely able to erase it in an instant with his powers and she cannot do anything about it. 

Among the 14 Herrschers, excluding the fourteenth Herrscher, the Herrscher of Binding can be considered the fearsome, as its power can easily neutralize any other Herrscher. 

And for the Herrscher of Corruption who does not have a physical body and is made purely of Honkai energy it can be considered her worst nightmare. Because he is able to kill her instantly if he wants to.

When she brought him into this space of stigma she just wanted to use it to escape. But now she is at risk for her life.

"Calm down, calm down, it's not over yet, nor is everything lost. Because he entered my isolated space, the speed of weakening this prison accelerated, so I just need to buy time, as long as I am not found by them I can still have a chance to turn the situation in my favor."

"That's right, I just need to get away from them all the time that I'm going to be able to escape."

"I will be able to escape from here, I will destroy this human scum, I will kill those damn Doctor MEI and that damn Mobius, and I will also be reunited with Oneee-chan... Eh? But who is Onee-chan?" She remembered his goals, about the people he wanted to kill, but she was confused about the last part. 

Herrscher of Corruption was a little confused by what she said now, but she didn't give it much importance now, because she was paying more attention to the approaching threat.

"I'm definitely not going to die, I refuse to be turned into a Divine Key, I'm definitely going to get out of here." The Herrscher of Corruption spoke with pure determination. 

71