Chapter 18 (volume 1)
2.2k 1 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*crack!!* *crack!!* *crack!!*

"And this one is the last!!!"

Within the isolated Herrscher space of Corruption, there was Kallen who was destroying some Honkai beasts. Honkai beasts that have emerged vary mainly in three types. 

Seraph class. Which are known as the weakest and most numerous Honkai beasts. Its size is slightly smaller than that of a normal person. 

Knight class Honkai beasts. That resemble the knights of the medieval era. 

And a few Templar-class Honkai beasts. These beasts have a sharp spear on their right arm and a large shield on their left arm. 

But despite the numerical advantage being on the side of the Honkai beasts, this has not yet changed the outcome of the fight at all...

Kallen caused a unilateral massacre. 

She crushed them with the Oath of Judah. She tied them with the chains of the Oath of Judah and pierced them and cut them with the spears that were inside the Oath with little difficulty. 

'As expected from the legendary Schicksal Valkyrie.' Ryusuke thought with a few respect and admiration when he saw Kallen fight.

Kallen still had a pistol around her waist but she didn't use them because of the limited number of bullets. It can be said that her fighting style using only the Oath of Judah is more defensive. But if she uses her pistols in the Kaslana family gun kata fighting style with the Oath of Judah, her fighting power will increase a lot.

While Kallen was finishing destroying the Honkai beasts, two Seraph would emerge from the walls and headed towards Ryusuke and Yae Sakura who were just behind Kallen. 

Yae Sakura intercepted one of them with his katana while the other Seraph turned around for her was about to attack her. When Seraph accelerated towards Yae Sakura...

*BANG*

Seraph was shot at his vital point and fell to the ground. This Honkai beast soon began to fall apart into purple particles on the ground. 

It was Ryusuke who was holding a pistol that Kallen gave him, he was holding the pistol awkwardly, after all this is the first time in his two lives that he holds a gun. The only reason he got Seraph's life point right despite being a complete amateur is just out of luck. 

Since Ryusuke couldn't use his Herrscher powers in there, Kallen gave him one of his pistols so he could have a way to protect himself. 

Yae Sakura delivered three blows to destroy Archangel who went to her and managed to defeat him. 

"Thank you very much, Ryusuke." Yae Sakura thanked him. She was very grateful for his help so far.

Since Ryusuke came to this space of stigma everything has changed. The unchanging fate that has been repeating itself all the time has been completely changed, and it now has a chance to finally confront the Herrscher of Corruption directly. 

Although there is still a little suspicion and caution in Yae Sakura's heart, she now has a lot of confidence in him after those days of living together. It is safe to say that she no longer suspects that he is with the Herrscher of Corruption.

"You're welcome. Are you okay, Sakura-san?" Ryusuke asked her.

"There is no problem." She answered. 

"Hey, you two. I found the door to the next floor." Kallen spoke next to a wooden door. 

It has been 30 minutes since they entered the isolated space of the Herrscher of Corruption. When they entered he arrived in a Japanese-style wooden room. There were some Honkai beasts waiting for them but they were quickly eliminated. In that room they found a door and opened what was behind the door was a ladder carried down. After going down the stairs he came into a long corridor. They walked down this corridor for a few minutes until they reached another identical room with Honkai beasts. 

"From the point of view we will have to continue going down, because I feel the presence of Herrscher of Corruption down there." Ryusuke spoke to Yae Sakura and Kallen. 

Ryusuke is doing the only thing he can do there. He was the team's radar, the radar that serves to track Herrscher. 

The three soon went down the stairs, they arrived in another long corridor and walked until they reached another door. They opened the door and saw another room identical to the previous two. The only difference in this room is that instead of having Honkai beasts waiting for them there is a huge armored samurai. 

Calling him an armored samurai not very correct. What was there was a huge red samurai armor. 

This armor is 3 meters long, it has no legs below the waist but is floating above the floor. He has two huge katanas in both hands. Inside that armor there was no person there was only purple smoke exhaling from inside it. Inside the torso of the armor was a black katana floating inside it. In the eyes of this armor there was an intense desire to want to kill and destroy anything that he saw ahead.

'This is the third floor and we are already being received by a boss. It seems that Herrscher of Corruption is much more desperate than I imagined.'

'If I do not fail my memory, this is the entity summoned by the twelfth Divine Key, Jizo Mitama. As far as I can see this entity was called up by Herrscher of Corruption to face us.'

'Now I remembered a curious detail. On the Honkai Impact wiki on the Corruption Herrscher, I remembered that there was an excerpt that said that the creators of Honkai Impact relied on some of the robots from the anime Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann when they created this samurai. Looking again it seems that this information is true.' Ryusuke thought with nostalgia when he remembered one of the first mecha anime that he watched and liked. 

Both sides were looking at each other, neither of them said anything but it could already be seen that a confrontation would be inevitable between them. 

71