Chapter 19 (volume 1)
2k 1 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The armored samurai makes a quick push towards the group and swung the katana from the right hand towards them. 

Kallen took a step forward and placed the Oath of Judah in front as a shield to intercept the katana.

At the same moment, the armored samurai pointed the left katana at Kallen's face with tremendous speed, his intention was to pierce her face with the katana tip. 

Kallen moved his head a little to the right, narrowly deviating from the katana although some strands of his white hair have been cut. Kallen wasted no time and began to strengthen his body as much as possible with Honkai energy to increase his physical strength. 

Kallen raised the Oath of Judah, which caused the two katanas and the two hands of the samurai to be raised as well. Kallen took this brief moment to kick the region of their abdomen.

The armored samurai was pushed some 6 meters away. But he didn't stop, he was preparing for another onslaught. 

Kallen hurried his steps and headed towards the armored samurai at the same time that the Oath of Judah opens and reveals its spears and chains and throws them towards to the armored samurai. 

"Kallen-san!! Take it!!"

Ryusuke threw the pistol towards Kallen. He knows that against this armored samurai Kallen will need to fight seriously, so he handed the pistol over to her as it will be most useful in her hands. 

"Thanks Ryusuke!!" Kallen thanked him when he took the pistol that was thrown at her. She had a serious face while looking at armored samurai. 

The samurai invested against Kallen as he swings the katana right down towards her.

Kallen deflected to the right and ruined the armored samurai to his back. The samurai did not stand still and tried to turn to attack Kallen but he was arrested. The Oath of Judah was fixed to the ground and held his right arm with chains. 

The Oath of Judah is in its automatic mode, in this mode, as long as it is at least 5 meters away, it is able to know the intentions of its bearer and act accordingly.

*BANG * * BANG * * BANG * * BANG*...

Kallen starts shooting several times in the back of the armored samurai.

The armored samurai uses his left arm which is free and swung the katana towards Kallen. 

Kallen lowers and deflects from the katana, she returned to the side of the Oath of Judah she raised the Oath of Judah and approached the armored samurai while carrying the Oath of Judah. 

Kallen placed the Oath of Judah on the chest of the armored samurai and activated the functions of the spears, the Oath of Judah opened and hurled all the spears into the samurai's chest. The spears went through the armored samurai and it was full of cracks and holes in the body, he managed to force himself to stand by placing one of his katanas on the floor as a support. He could barely stand.

Kallen raised the Oath of Judah and used it to crush the armored samurai's head. 

Without the head the armored samurai began to disintegrate into Honkai energy particles. 

*sigh*

Kallen took a sigh. From the beginning to the end of this fight she did not let her guard down, after the armored samurai disappeared Kallen paid close attention to her surroundings looking for any ambush. But after a minute nothing happened. 

'How strange, shouldn't this fight be more difficult?'

Both Kallen who fought against the armored samurai and Ryusuke who observed the fight thought of the same thing when they saw the outcome of the fight. 

66