Chapter 22 (volume 1)
2k 2 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"ROOOOAAAARRRRR!!!!"

The Herrscher of Corruption who was in the shape of a huge six-tailed pink fox spat a big fireball towards Ryusuke, Kallen and Yae Sakura who were lying on the ceiling. 

"Judah!!" Kallen shouted for the Oath of Judah. 

The Oath of Judah immediately understood Kallen's wishes and launched a high-speed chain to one of the walls of the room. The tip of the chain stuck to the wall and the Oath of Judah began to pull the chain causing Kallen, who had the Oath of Judah tied to his back, to pull it along with the Ryusuke and Yae Sakura who were being held in his arms. They narrowly managed to dodge the fireball. 

Kallen made it to the ground and then released Ryusuke and Yae Sakura on the floor. She wanted to put them in a delicate way but there was no time for that. 

"Die, you damn insects!!!"

The Herrscher of Corruption waved its sharp claws towards them, its claws were covered with a bloody and dark aura. Kallen didn't know what that aura was in the clutches of the Herrscher of Corruption, but she knew it shouldn't be touched by that. 

Kallen raised and tilted the Oath of Judah like a shield to block Herrscher's claws. At that very moment Herrscher of Corruption turned his body and waved his tails towards Kallen. Herrscher's tails of Corruption were covered with flames.

Kallen did not hesitate and released upwards with the Oath of Judah. She aimed her pistol at Herrscher's face and pulled the trigger. 

*BANG * * BANG * * BANG*

The Herrscher of Corruption managed to deflect the first two shots but the third shot hit just below her left eye. This naturally hurt Herrscher from Corruption. 

"Aaahhh!!! You damn worm, tarnish my beautiful body? I'm going to tear you to pieces, you bastard!!!" The Herrscher of Corruption shouted furiously. His injuries were healed at a speed visible to the naked eye.

The Herrscher of Corruption was enraged and went into fury. She attacks Kallen with increasingly ferocious and lethal movements. Kallen was able to deflect and counterattack narrowly. 

At the same time that Kallen and Herrscher of Corruption were fighting, Ryusuke and Yae Sakura were watching their struggle a little far away. 

Yae Sakura was holding her katana with both hands, her hands were tightly tightening the katana handle while she clenched her teeth with an expression of frustration. She was frustrated with herself because of her own lack of strength, at this point she is unable to join the battle to help Kallen, if she went there she would only get in the way. 

Ryusuke had a nervous expression. Unlike Yae Sakura, Ryusuke was aware of the situation of the black cube, he knew that in a few more seconds significant cracks would appear and that they would give the chance for the Herrscher of Corruption to escape. 

In the current situation Ryusuke cannot directly help in the fight, if he decides to use his Herrscher of Binding powers very intensely he would surely be able to erase Herrscher from Corruption, but if he does that Kallen will also be erased. Because unlike Yae Sakura who has a glass of flesh and blood, Kallen is a virtual person and because of that there would be a risk that it would also be erased. There was also a small chance that Herrscher of Corruption would not be completely destroyed and would be able to escape outside, if she managed to escape then it would be impossible for Ryusuke to beat her now.

'Time is running out and the fight remains at an impasse, if the situation gets too busy then we will be the ones who will have problems. Don't tell me that I'm going to have to follow that crazy plan that I thought now? If I follow that plan it means that I will be appealing to protagonism, I don't even know if I will be able to endure this Herrscher's corruption but I can't think of anything else.' Ryusuke thought of a crazy plan with minimal chance of success. But he knew that nothing good would come from waiting and doing nothing.

Ryusuke turned to Yae Sakura and called for her.

"Sakura-san, listen to me I just thought of a ridiculous plan with little chance of success, but if it works then we can overcome this situation." Ryusuke spoke with a specific expression.

"What do you mean by that? What is your plan ?" Yae Sakura asked worried and tense.

Ryusuke then approached Yae Sakura and spoke in her ear of his plan. When she heard Ryusuke's plan, her eyes widened. 

"Ryusuke, do you have any idea how crazy you just said? This plan is very risky..." Yae Sakura immediately rejected the idea because she was concerned about Ryusuke's safety. 

"Sakura-san, all the risks and consequences of that choice ... I am aware. But how else can we overcome this situation." Ryusuke said, he couldn't just sit and wait for the situation to get worse. 

"Urgh!!"

At that moment they saw that one of Kallen's pistols broke because of the battle. The situation got a little worse for Kallen. 

"Sakura-san, we don't have time. Please make up your mind, you will or will not help with my plan." Ryusuke asked in an urgent tone. 

***************

Hi guys, sorry for the short chapter. And that now I'm playing the Arconte mission of genshin impact, the Sumeru story is getting better and better, even more with the entry of Dottore and Scaramouche. Sumero is being the best nation so far. 

So I may end up taking a while to post the next chapters, but don't worry, I will still be writing and publishing for you, only at a slightly slower pace. 

I tried a roll at Cyno's banner and I ended up winning a Candece. But I'm not complaining about that. 

But I admit that Sumeru's story is getting better and better.

And I hope you enjoyed this short chapter, even more.

The Scaramouche cutscene and the Greater Lord Rukkhadevata and the Scalate King cutscene were sensational.

65