Chapter 24 (volume 1)
2.2k 2 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What does that mean?"

The Herrscher of Corruption was shocked by the situation in front of her. 

It's only been 5 seconds since she entered Ryusuke's body. When she entered his body she immediately tried to eradicate his mind to take control of his body, but after 5 seconds she realized something unbelievable. 

This boy can easily repel her mind control.

It is not as if he had any skills that would give him mental immunity. He was easily ignoring attempts to destroy his mind to steal his body with only his own willpower. 

Even Yae Sakura, who had a strong willpower and determination to resist Herrscher from Corruption, did not have that level of mental defense, Yae Sakura still had some loopholes that could make her fall apart if she didn't pay attention to Herrscher. 

But Ryusuke had no loopholes. The Herrscher of Corruption felt that no matter how long she tried she would not be able to eradicate Ryusuke's mind to steal his body.

"What the hell, what kind of monster is this boy?" .

She suddenly felt a shiver and a bad premonition. Soon she understood what was happening...

"Is this bastard trying to steal my powers?!"

The Herrscher of Corruption was surprised and enraged to realize what Ryusuke was doing. Due to the fact that she tried to dominate his body this allowed a small connection between them to be formed, and this gave Ryusuke the way for him to dominate it. Usually that kind of thing would not happen, as the victim will concentrate all his strength to resist and protect himself against Herrscher's mental invasion. But Ryusuke not only resisted Herrscher but also invaded her.

'Damn, I can't waste time, I have to get out of his body now!!'

Herrscher started to worry about the situation and thought about running away, but when she observed the situation outside Ryusuke's body she started to despair.

When the Herrscher of Corruption entered Ryusuke's body he covered his own body with an aura using the powers of the Herrscher of Binding. Herrscher of Binding is able to create an anti-energy field that weakens any energy within your field, this also includes bioelectrical energy within people's bodies, which would cause people's vital functions to gradually weaken until they cease completely, thus ending the lives of these people. The only person immune to this field is Herrscher of Binding himself. 

Because of that even covered by that aura, Ryusuke will not be affected. The Herrscher of Corruption is not being affected by being inside Ryusuke's body, but the moment she tries to leave she will be instantly erased. 

The Herrscher of Corruption is in a difficult dilemma now. 

If she remains inside Ryusuke's body, her powers will be taken from her and she will be completely powerless and at the mercy of Ryusuke...

And if she chooses to leave Ryusuke's body, she will surely be erased when she leaves.

'What the hell!!! Curse... Curse Curse... Damn ... it's all the fault of that shit boy!! If it weren't for him, I wouldn't be in that situation. Since I'm going to die anyway, then I'm going to turn his life into hell...'

Seeing that there was no chance of winning the Herrscher of Corruption decided to use the only power she could use at that time, after that she would have no power.

Ability: disease creation. This is her trademark as Herrscher of Corruption, it can create any disease, be it a virus or a plague. She will use this ability to create various diseases in the Ryusuke body. 

"Take this..."

The diseases that Herrscher of Corruption created in those few seconds were...

Smallpox. 

Measles.

Malaria. 

Tuberculosis. 

AIDS.

Cancer. 

Black Death.

And Covid-19.

Those were the diseases that Herrscher of Corruption created in a few seconds to kill Ryusuke. She was confident that in a few days or weeks he would die miserably because of these illnesses. 

But it is clear that Herrscher's plans for Corruption would once again be frustrated unilaterally. 

'What the fuck is this? How is that possible?' 

The Herrscher of Corruption was incredulous at what she saw next. The diseases she had just created in Ryusuke's body disappeared at the same time they were created, as if there had never been a disease in that body. 

'I know that I spent a lot of time imprisoned in this damn prison and that because of that I was very weakened, but even so I'm sure it would take him a long time to treat these diseases ... so that must be a lie, right? There's no way this is happening, right?' 

The Herrscher of Corruption felt like crying. Everything was going from bad to worse for her, and now she even lost the last fraction of power she had left. Now the only thing missing was that Ryusuke devoured and erased Herrscher's conscience from Corruption so that her powers were completely Ryusuke's. 

At that moment fear and hopelessness began to fill her heart.

"Haha ... so in the end I won't even be able to meet again with Onee-chan ..." Herrscher of Corruption laughed a little at self-depreciation at his impending death. 

******************

"Haaa ... haaaa ... haaaa..."

Ryusuke was breathing heavily with his hands on the floor to prevent his face from falling to the floor. Several dark purple lines appeared on his body that spread through his body. These lines indicate when an individual contracted Honkai Disease. 

Honkai Disease is caused by exposure to prolonged Honkai radiation or contact with Honkai beasts, it is a disease with a 100% mortality rate that only has one cure. Symptoms include patterns of infection, loss of vision, difficulty breathing, tinnitus, infection of organ systems and fatigue. And the eventual death.

Usually women are able to have a greater chance of resisting Honkai and most of the time they must become Schicksal Valkyries to fight Honkai. 

If an ordinary person contracts Honkai disease then it is certain death. But in the case of Ryusuke...

The purple lines quickly disappeared without leaving a mark on Ryusuke's body.

One of the desires that Ryusuke chose when reincarnating in his new life was a healthy body immune to any disease, poison or drugs. Thanks to that, Ryusuke doesn't have to worry about Honkai disease.

However when the Herrscher of Corruption entered Ryusuke's body a large amount of Honkai energy also entered him. It was 2360 HW, Honkai energy is usually chaotic, destructive and violent, if a large amount of Honkai energy entered the body of an ordinary person then that person's body would succumb and be reduced to ashes, or he would die and be revived like a zombie who would kill anything alive. There are a few people who would be able to withstand that amount of Honkai energy, but clearly these individuals would not be normal humans, they would probably be other Herrschers or perhaps MANTIS. 

( Author's note: HW stands for Honkai Welt, this is the unit of measurement of Honkai energy. )

Even Ryusuke was not well after receiving that large amount of Honkai energy. Receiving all that amount at once was a shock to Ryusuke's body, he is only seven years old and it has only been a few days since he received the stigma of Herrscher of Binding, his body did not have time to fully adapt to Honkai energy.

Fortunately he was able to use the powers of the Herrscher of Binding to minimize the destructive power of Honkai energy before it caused major damage to his body. 

'Wait a minute ... can I use some of Herrscher's powers of Corruption to heal my internal injuries?'

Ryusuke thought suddenly. He remembered that one of Herrscher's skills in Corruption is Biological Control, so she was able to create diseases and plagues against humanity, as well as causing cells to increase to induce advanced biological healing.

Ryusuke put that thought into practice, he concentrated and managed to access Herrscher's powers of Corruption and he began to heal his internal injuries. 

"Ryusuke!!..."

At that moment Kallen and Yae Sakura approached Ryusuke at full speed. 

"Ryusuke, how are you? Are you hurt? Do you have any idea what you just did? Throw out Herrscher inside your body right away, this is dangerous for your life, we will surely help you..."

Kallen and Yae Sakura started bombing Ryusuke with several questions about his situation while they checked his body for any injury, they were worried about him.

"You two ... don't worry, I managed to beat Herrscher from Corruption. I managed to trap her inside my body using my Herrscher of Binding powers, so I managed to deprive her of her powers, now she has no way of using any of her powers, nor can she escape out of my body."

Ryusuke made a simple explanation with some truths and lies. He couldn't be completely honest with them at this point because it would be very unbelievable for him to say that he managed to subdue Herrscher only with pure willpower. 

The two women still had their doubts and concerns about Ryusuke's words but before they could say anything the space of stigma shook. 

GREAT TREMOR 

Before any of them could react to this sudden change, a strong light blinded them and they had to close their eyes by reflex. When they opened their eyes again they saw that they were no longer in the place where they fought against the Herrscher of Corruption. They were now in some kind of modern apartment. From the apartment windows they could see the sea and a beach full of people. 

"But what is this place?" 

Each of them had this question in their minds. Soon after they heard the apartment door open. 

"RIN, I said I could take all the bags you didn't need to carry any with you. You don't have to try so hard."

"But Oneee-chan, these two bags are very light, I also want to help you even if only a little. You are carrying a lot of bags with you."

Ryusuke, Yae Sakura and Kallen heard the voices of the two people who entered and they felt a familiarity with these voices, especially Yae Sakura and Kallen. 

A moment later the two people went to the apartment kitchen table, these two people became visible to them. And when they appeared, both Yae Sakura and Kallen stood wide because of their appearance.

The first was a woman with long pink hair and purple eyes who was carrying a lot of bags of food and other daily necessities. She also has a headset around your neck. 

While the other was a little girl with pink hair tied to a ponytail, she had a red lock on the front of her hair. She also had blue eyes. She was carrying two small, light bags. 

Yae Sakura and Kallen were wide-eyed when they saw these two, after all they are identical to Yae Sakura and Yae Rin. 

'So these are Herrscher's memories of Corruption from the time she was human? I really didn't expect it.' Ryusuke thought while understanding the situation he was in.

'So this is the "SAKURA" Flame-Chase from the Enterior Era? She and Yae Sakura are really identical. Is it not possible that there is something like reincarnation in this world? But if you have that world, it sucks to make the two of you have to live such miserable lives.' Ryusuke thought with a little pity when he remembered what happened to the SAKURA of the Previous Era. 

( Here is the image of SAKURA and RIN. )

71