Chapter 27 (volume 1)
1.9k 2 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ Hahahaha ... that's right, despair, agonize, suffer and lament, humanity! You disregard my will and my feelings when you put me in that damn cell and on top of that you dared to try to kill me. So I will make a point of arresting you in this tomb of darkness that you call the base, ah ... and that is, I was already forgetting to speak to you... 30 seconds ago I fired all the nuclear warheads in the last 5 cities in the world, which means that you are the last remaining pests on this planet. Hahahaha ... ]

[ Haha, but don't worry, I won't kill you right away ... just as you only killed me long after you capture me, I'll do the same to you. You will live locked in this dark cage that you call the base for a long, long time, and when I feel bored maybe I can end your suffering Hahahaha ... ]

RIN who now became the Herrscher of Corruption managed to hack the computer network of the Fire Moth base. Using her powers, she first began by turning her attacking soldiers into killer zombies to spread chaos at the base causing the death of several soldiers and scientists at the base. The zombies were all killed 15 minutes later, but these zombies fulfilled their purpose, which was to be a physical distraction. 

After 15 minutes of pure chaos, the Herrscher of Corruption managed to take over the controls of most of the base's systems, although there was notable resistance against her invasion, it was almost as if they had already anticipated that something like this could happen, but unfortunately Herrscher of Corruption managed to take over the base. With that she launched all the nuclear warheads from the base towards the last remaining cities in the world. None of these cities managed to survive after that. 

"Oh, this is interesting... So that Doctor MEI is planning to use that last intact session as bait to arrest me? It looks interesting, I accept your challenge. I can't wait to see the face of despair she will make when she sees that all her countermeasures have been useless against me. Hahahaha ... "Herrscher of Corruption had a smug smile full of scorn. She was aware that Dr. MEI has put on several highly powerful antivirus and programs to ambush her, but she has no concern for that. 

Arrogantly going, she entered that cyber space through the front door, and so the cyber battle between Dr. MEI and Herrscher of Corruption began. During the first minute things changed dramatically when the Herrscher of Corruption took advantage. 

"Fufufu ... it's so much fun to see your face of frustration, now let's see your face of despair..."

When the Herrscher of Corruption was about to deliver the final blow and take full control she felt an indescribable fear. 

She didn't know why she felt that way but soon afterwards she saw it through the sight of one of the base's security cameras. 

"NOOOOO... ONEE-CHAN!!!!!!"

She finally understood what that feeling of fear was that she felt little now. Through the security camera she saw that SAKURA sitting against the wall of one of the base corridors, she had a little blood leaking through her mouth, she was barely able to breathe. 

The Herrscher of Corruption realized that for some reason there was a little bit of its corruption can within SAKURA and that because of that several of its vital organs were severely damaged and that she was on the verge of death. 

Herrscher of Corruption wasted no time, she turned towards SAKURA and abandoned the confrontation with Dr. MEI. Herrscher of Corruption desperately wanted to save SAKURA, even if she could not heal SAKURA's physical body she could still save her older sister's consciousness in a virtual space, thereby preventing her death.

But unfortunately things were not according to your wishes.

Dr. MEI did not miss the opportunity of that moment, when Herrscher of Corruption turned the coast on her Doctor MEI immediately activated her trap and all other antivirus programs to arrest her. And this movement was a success since Herrscher da Corruption focused its attention only on SAKURA. 

"Let me go, you bitch!!! Let me go now ... I need to save Onee-chan!!! I told you to let me go now, you bitch!!!"

But despite Herrscher's screams, Dr. MEI did not heed that wish. She knew that this was the only chance to arrest Herrscher from Corruption otherwise it would be the end of humanity. 

Herrscher tried to resist with all her strength but in the end she was imprisoned in that black cube. 

"Onee-chan!!!" That was Herrscher's last desperate cry for Corruption before she was imprisoned in the black cube. 

After a few weeks, the black cube was opened.

The Herrscher of Corruption that was in the shape of a black mist left, but what she expected was a completely isolated laboratory room in the world. Although there were some surveillance cameras there, she already confirmed that she would not be able to break into these cameras to escape. 

[ Testing... Testing ... are you listening to me, little Herrscher? ]

The Herrscher of Corruption then noticed that there was a transparent glass wall at the top and that there were two people watching her from there. 

The first person who was there was Dr. MEI that she had met before. As for the second...

She was a girl who appeared to be about 16 years old, she has long green hair with a figure slightly above the average of her age while she wore a scientist's lab coat. And the green eyes of the room are very reminiscent of those of a Serpent.

"Go to hell, humanity!!!" Herrscher screamed with pure hatred from her heart. Especially for Dr. MEI who prevented her from saving her older sister. 

Dr. MEI looked away while she had an expression of pity.

[ Ara ara, it seems that little Herrscher is in a bad mood for meeting us but I am in a very good mood when I meet you, and do you know why? ]

The green-haired woman spoke with a humorous smile but that smile failed to pass anything but a sense of fear into Herrscher's heart.

[ Why is it thanks to your cooperation that humanity will finally have the opportunity to evolve to become something perfect free from defects ... oh, yeah, I had forgotten to introduce myself... my name is Mobius, and we will be very close in the future. ]

[ I am really happy to meet you, after all different from the time I was unable to touch those two children, I will have a genuine Herrscher to help with my research. Fufufu ]

Mobius spoke with a deep smile as he looked at Herrscher.

That day was the beginning of the times of scientific torture that the Herrscher of Corruption spent in the Previous Age. 

*************************************************************

( Author's note:

Hi guys, how are you? Why am I great? Last week I managed to get the nahida, and I must admit that she is sensational. And I also finished Sumero's main story. And I will tell you, in my opinion Sumero is the best region in genshin today. I'm already in hype for Fontane. I actually wanted to say that in the last chapter but I had forgotten to write.

Now guys, you can have this image of Mobius. This is Mobius. 

68