Chapter 29 (volume 1)
1.9k 3 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"YAE SAKURA, YOUR INGRATE!!! EVEN AFTER I HELP YOU TO KILL THOSE INSECTS YOU HAVE STILL HAVE ME BRING?!!!"

The Herrscher of Corruption has given off a cry of indignation at the current situation. 

The Herrscher of Corruption who was currently controlling Yae Sakura's body was chained by the chains of Kallen's Oath of Judah.

After the Herrscher of Corruption took the body of Yae Sakura els, she started a massacre. She killed all the villagers in Yae village using the katana that was in her hands. Villagers who were not killed directly by her were killed by the Honkai beasts she raised. Men, women, the elderly and children ... there was no survivor, everyone in Yae village was killed by the Herrscher of Corruption who was showing a sadistic smile on Yae Sakura's body. 

After the massacre ended, Kallen had arrived in the village and saw Yae Sakura surrounded by Honkai corpses and beasts, at first she thought that Yae Sakura tried to defend the Village against the Honkai beasts but soon she noticed a strange aura emanating from Yae Sakura, an aura that belongs to an entity that she once fought against when she had to desert Schicksal. That was Herrscher's aura that was trapped in the black cube. Kallen understood that Yae Sakura's mind was corrupted and controlled by Herrscher. 

Herrscher advanced towards Kallen with a manic smile, she rocked the bloody katana with the villagers' blood towards Kallen's neck. Kallen managed to protect herself in time with the Oath of Judah, and so a difficult battle broke out between Kallen and the Herrscher of Corruption who was fighting through the body of Yae Sakura. 

While Kallen was on the defensive to avoid injuring Yae Sakura's body to Herrscher of Corruption was not restrained in his attacks and attacked frantically while the other Honkai beasts also they ruthlessly attacked Kallen. 

At one point during the fight, the Herrscher of Corruption managed to make a cut on Kallen's belly side. Kallen moved away from her a little at that time, the battle was extremely difficult for her, and it is not because Herrscher is very strong, because in the case of combat power, Kallen can still overcome it by a large margin. What really makes things difficult for Kallen is that this is Yae Sakura's body and she doesn't want to hurt the woman she loves, she is still trying to save Yae Sakura. 

"Well, the heating is over, now let's start the real fun..." Herrscher said with a sadistic smile as she raised her right hand to give the signal to all the Honkai beasts she controlled, which numbered more than a hundred.

"I wonder which melody will come out of your screams while you are eaten alive by these beasts, but don't worry because the final blow will come through my hands- Uh..."

The Herrscher of Corruption was about to give the order for the Honkai beasts to attack Kallen but suddenly her left hand holding the katana and pierced the middle of the chest of with katana. 

Both Kallen and Herrscher of Corruption are shocked by this and do not understand what happened. 

"Don't you dare ... hurt... Kallen..." 

At that moment, that short, weak phrase came from Yae Sakura's mouth, Yae Sakura's conscience, which had been suppressed by Herrscher of Corruption, managed to use a lot of force to briefly interfere against Herrscher. 

"Sakura!!!" Kallen shouted worriedly at Yae Sakura punched herself with the katana.

"Kallen ... don't restrain yourself ... please destroy me ... before Herrscher takes control again..."

Yae Sakura said weakly as she struggles not to allow Herrscher to take control of her body.

"Sakura... I..." Kallen was lost, she didn't know what to do. As a Valkyrie and as a Kaslana she swore I destroyed Honkai to protect the people of the world, but the Herrscher she has to destroy is inside Yae Sakura, inside the woman she loves, and that is not a decision she can make.

'What should I do?' 

When Kallen was undecided within her thoughts she heard a girl's voice in her head. 

'Descendant of Kaslana, I understand that you are suffering and hesitant in the face of such a situation where you need to choose between the world and your loved one, so I have a middle ground for you. Use my power to seal Herrscher again in the black cube, unfortunately we will also have to seal your beloved miko together.'

'Is there no way to save Sakura?' Kallen asked for supplicant, even though she was initially suspicious of the voice she hears inside her head but for some strange reason she finds the presence of that voice familiar to her.

'Unfortunately I have no other method in my hands, the only thing I can guarantee is that Herrscher will be weakened inside the black cube which can give Yae Sakura a greater chance of resistance.' The voice spoke in an impotent tone because she had no power to help more than that.

'How are you going to help me?' Kallen asked, she didn't want to waste time helping Yae Sakura. 

'I will teach you how to use my true power. Remember, whatever happens, don't lose consciousness and keep up with a strong willpower...'

""YAE SAKURA YOU FUCKIN' BITCH!!! HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON ME? IF YOU HAD STAYED SILENT I WOULD HAVE GAVE YOU A GOOD DREAM WHERE YOU CAN LIVE SOLELY WITH YOUR LITTLE SISTER, BUT YOU HAVE TO SHOW UP NOW AND STAB ME IN THE BACK !! BEFORE I DIDN'T ERASE YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS BECAUSE I SYMPATHIZED WITH YOU WHO SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF THOSE FILTHY HUMANS, BUT NOW I WILL KILL YOU AND THIS NUN IN THE MOST AGONIZING WAY POSSIBLE!!! Herrscher let out a furious cry, she was very enraged because of Yae Sakura's betrayal. She has already decided that she will not give Yae Sakura a quick death. 

But in the next moment...

"Judah, please lend me your power... Oath of Judah, activate Zeroth Power..."

In that the Oath of Judah that was beside Kallen opened and launched several spears at the top that turned into golden gears that covered the entire Vila Yae. 

Currents began to emerge from everywhere and headed towards Herrscher of Corruption. Herrscher of Corruption already knew what it was all about because of the files she got from Fire Moth, she knew that whatever happened she could not stay within the scope of the Judah Oath or else she would have serious problems. When she turned to jump away she felt a strong rejection of the body preventing her from moving.

"Damn Yae Sakura ..." the Herrscher of Corruption swore because Yae Sakura showed as much resistance at the worst possible time for her. At that time the chains arrested Yae Sakura's body. 

"...Elysion Pedion!"

The final power of the Oath of Judah has been activated, the Zeroth Power is a special way that all Divine Keys have, in this way all the limiters of the Divine Key are removed and the total power of the Herrscher Core is used, of course, doing something like this would put absurd pressure on the user. An example of this would be the seventh Divine Key, the Key to Destruction, the Shamash Trial, this Divine Key was created using the nucleus of the seventh Herrscher of the Ancient Era, the Herrscher of Flames, this Divine Key was so powerful that it also incinerated its own users, the only ones who could wield the Key to Destruction without being burned by the flames were Kevin Kaslana who was a MANTIS with the genes of the Honkai Beast Ganesha who controlled the ice or descendants of the Kevin who awoke the MANTIS genes in his bloodline. 

When the Oath of Judah activated the Zeroth Power a field that weakens any and all types of energy was expanded, with that all the Honkai beasts that were nearby were disintegrated and turned to ashes or bright particles. This was the same power as the Herrscher of Binding of the Previous Age. 

The Herrscher of Corruption was completely helpless and weakened at that moment, had it not been for her being inside Yae Sakura's body she would have already been erased right there. But unfortunately Kallen was in no better shape than she was.

The only problem with this Divine Key is that the Honkai anti-energy field affects everyone indiscriminately, even the user of the Oath of Judah himself. Kallen is now having a hard time fixing her standing over the power of the Oath of Judah but is still holding on. 

At that moment one of the chains of the Oath of Judah came to Kallen carrying the black cube and handed it to her. Kallen then begins to walk slowly towards Herrscher of Corruption. 

The Herrscher of Corruption began to scream and insult Kallen in every possible way while she was chained helplessly. 

Kallen finally stopped walking when she was very close to Yae Sakura. 

"Sakura ... I'm sorry ... I really didn't want things to go that way ... I really would like to be with you forever..." Kallen had a downcast expression while shedding tears because she knew this would probably be the last time she would see Sakura again. 

At that moment Yae Sakura's expression softened, she managed to temporarily regain control of her body. 

"Kallen ... don't blame yourself, none of this is your fault. It was because of me that it all happened ... so don't blame yourself for what happened and do what must be done..." Yae Sakura spoke while trying to contain Herrscher. 

Kallen then activated the cube and sucked Yae Sakura's body into the black cube along with the Herrscher of Corruption to seal the two.

Moments before being completely sealed inside the black cube Yae Sakura spoke to Kallen...

"I love you, Kallen."

And after that Yae Sakura was sealed in the black cube. 

Kallen disables Elysion Pedion and falls to his knees on the floor in an exhausted, wounded and depressed state. Tears begin to form in your eyes. 

"I love you too, Sakura..." Kallen spoke in a voice full of sadness. 

*************

Muddy Ryusuke opened his eyes and woke up in an old temple that was falling apart. He turned his face and saw through the openings of the wooden wall that was raining outside. 

'Did I get back to the real world?' Ryusuke thought when he gathered all the information he saw now. 

'Where's Sakura-san?'

Ryusuke sat down and started looking around and quickly found her.

Yae Sakura was sitting on a corner of the floor with her back to the wall with her arms around her knees. She had a very discouraged and depressed expression. And above his head was a pair of pink fox ears. 

'*Sigh * of course she would be like that after saying goodbye to Kallen and Rin-san.' Ryusuke thought with sympathy while he tried to imagine what was going on in that miko's head. He got up and went to her.

69