Chapter 30 (volume 1)
2k 3 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Is Onee-chan okay outside?"

"You don't have to worry about that much, after all Ryusuke is with her. I'm sure the two will be fine."

"I understand, although I still want to at least apologize to Onee-chan because of that abrupt farewell. I never imagined that Ryusuke would create without realizing a space of stigma identical to what we were before and that we would both be sucked into here."

"Yeah, if I had known it would have been like that then I wouldn't have said goodbye to Sakura like that. I just hope that Ryusuke will soon realize the existence of this space of stigma that exists within the stigma of his Herrscher of Binding and that he will find us soon."

The two people who were talking quietly while drinking tea were Yae Rin and Kallen, both are at Yae Sakura's house in the new stigma space that lies within the stigma of Ryusuke's Herrscher of Binding. Currently Ryusuke and Herrscher of Corruption are not aware of the existence of this space of stigma. 

Moments before Ryusuke and Yae Sakura left the stigma space for Yae Rin and Kallen were sucked into Ryusuke's Herrscher stigma and ended up in this identical stigma space to what they have been all these years. Apparently Ryusuke did this unconsciously, and because of that neither he nor Herrscher of Corruption is aware of the existence of these two.

"Now the only thing we can do is wait for Ryusuke to notice us, after all we cannot leave this space of stigma." Kallen spoke.

The two girls are the only people who live in this space of stigma, all the other villagers in the village disappeared with the collapse of the space of stigma created by Herrscher of Corruption.

"How long do you think Ryusuke will take to realize this space of stigma?" Yae Rin asked. 

"I do not know. It could be tomorrow, it could be a year from now, or he may never even realize our existence. I think we both will have to count on luck so that he realizes about us both." Kallen spoke without any worries. 

"I see, I just hope that Onee-chan and Ryusuke will be right outside." Yae Rin spoke while having a cup of tea. 

**********

"So, what are you thinking about, Sakura-san?"

Inside the abandoned temple falling apart, Ryusuke asked Yae Sakura who was sitting while she was hugging her knees. 

"Ryusuke, so you woke up?" Yae Sakura from her depressive state and looked at Ryusuke.

"Are you alright? Aren't you hurt or sore somewhere?" Yae Sakura asked him with a little concern, she wanted to know if anything bad had happened to him.

"Oh, yes, I am not hurt and I am fine. I think the only discomfort for me was that hard bench that I woke up to, but other than that I have no problem." Ryusuke explained.

"I see, what about that Herrscher ... do I mean that girl?" Yae Sakura asked about the Herrscher of Corruption showing a concern for Ryusuke although she has complicated feelings towards Herrscher of Corruption.

For more than 500 she suffered at the hands of the Herrscher of Corruption, she always thought that Herrscher was a completely evil devil that should be destroyed. But after seeing her past and how she suffered all this time, she could no longer hate her completely as before. Yae Sakura did not forget what she suffered at the hands of the Herrscher of Corruption, but when she remembers that girl was like Yae Rin and how her happy life ended up in that tragic way she can't help feeling sad for her.

Ryusuke approached Yae Sakura and sat next to her. He closed his eyes for a moment and then he spoke to her.

"From what I could feel, she is passed out. She probably couldn't bear to remember her sister's death and that's why she is sleeping inside me, but I believe she will wake up sooner or later." Ryusuke replied to her. 

"What are you going to do when she wakes up? Will you be okay?" Yae Sakura asked concerned about Ryusuke's health.

"You don't have to be worried, using my Herrscher of Binding powers I managed to suppress it completely and deprive it of its powers so it will not be able to do anything bad in my body, and she will also not be able to escape my body otherwise she will be erased because of my powers. It is not wrong to say that I have become her new prison." Ryusuke spoke confidently about the powers of the Herrscher of Binding. Unless Herrscher of Corruption wants to make a suicide move, he will not be concerned about any danger from her.

Ryusuke is also able to use a small part of Herrscher's powers of Corruption. Whether biological manipulation powers or digital hacking skills, Ryusuke is able to use them although he is much less than when the Corruption Herrscher uses.

Ryusuke might be able to use her powers completely if he devoured and killed her, thus making all of Herrscher's powers of Corruption become his. But after seeing her past, he can't help but sympathize with her. After all, before all that shit happened, she just wanted to live a normal life with her older sister, and she hadn't done anyone any harm before that. That way Ryusuke chose not to kill her and leave her as she is.

In addition, there is also the possibility that Herrscher da Corruption will be able to meet again with SAKURA if he ever goes to Elysiam Realm. So he is not going to kill Herrscher from Corruption. 

"Sakura-san, what is this black katana that is beside you?" Ryusuke asked when he noticed a familiar black katana who was beside Yae Sakura. 

"Oh, that? When I woke up I saw that you were holding this black katana while you were unconscious on the steps of that temple so I decided to take it with us before it started to rain." Yae Sakura spoke while handing the katana over to Ryusuke. 

The black katana that Yae Sakura handed over to Ryusuke was the twelfth Divine Key that was inside the black cube. Before Herrscher of Corruption was not dead, this Divine Key was never complete due to the absence of a Herrscher nucleus, that is why Ryusuke found it strange that this katana had formed even without having the Herrscher nucleus of Corruption. 

When Ryusuke held the katana he felt a connection between him and the katana. This katana had a black blade and some parts of the cable were covered with red and gold. 

Even though the Herrscher core of Corruption is inside Ryusuke it still managed to connect the Divine Key with the core, that way he would be able to use Herrscher's powers of Corruption precisely without having to kill her, although he can only use her skills to a limited extent. 

"Sakura-san, what do you intend to do from now on?" Ryusuke asked a critical question for Yae Sakura. For he knew that she had nothing else in this world.

"I ... I don't know. I can't think of anything, especially a world that has changed for over 500 years. I feel so lost, I don't know what to do." Yae Sakura spoke in an impotent tone, she was discouraged and afraid to explore this world that has changed for more than 500 years. 

"Sakura-san, if you don't know what to do and if you have nowhere to go how about you adopt me and become my legal guardian?" Ryusuke made an unusual proposal for her.

Yae Sakura was surprised by his words. She never expected such a proposal. 

"But Ryusuke I am not suitable for this, I don't know anything about this world and I am sure that there are better people to take care of you." Yae Sakura tried to convince Ryusuke to give up on this idea, after all she does not consider herself someone qualified to take care of someone, especially after everything that happened because of her.

"I understand, so I'm going to have to go back to my orphanage and wait for someone to adopt me, since there is a possibility that these people are abusive parents that would make me suffer just because they would find it fun to see me in pain. Ah, I am so scared, as I wanted a kind person I know to adopt me and save me from this cruel possibility." Ryusuke spoke with a little obvious pretense, something that Yae Sakura easily realized. 

Yae Sakura closed her eyes and let out a deep sigh. Several things are going through the head. She then looked at Ryusuke. 

"Do you really want me to be your legal guardian?" Yae Sakura asked. 

"Yes." Ryusuke responded without hesitation.

"In this world I have no money, I don't marry and I have nothing, even though you know all this, do you still want me to be your legal guardian?" Yae Sakura asked, she was not confident that she could do anything in this new world.

"Yes, I want it to be you. So don't worry about these little problems because I know we're going to fix it. So don't worry." Ryusuke spoke with a confident smile as he made a thumb up.

Yae Sakura had a slight and imperceptible smile when she saw Ryusuke like that. Even though she was only a little relieved and grateful for her attempts to cheer her up. 

"Well, I don't know much about the world today so I ask you to be patient with me." Yae Sakura spoke.

From that day on, Yae Sakura became Ryusuke's legal guardian and their strange and normal family life began. 

*******

( Author's note: hi personal, this is just to inform you that the next chapter will be the epilogue to volume 1. And I'll be sure to hook your attention with this epilogue. And before I forget ... thanks for reading my fanfic. )

73