Chapter 57 (volume 2)
2.2k 18 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey what did you do with my grandfather?! It has been 5 minutes since he and the boy gave no answer while they had their eyes closed. If something happens to my grandfather..."

Theresa was already starting to get nervous about the situation. After all, she was isolated in this house with two Herrscher, one of them was the leader of Anti-Entropy and the other was a boy with unknown powers but who could perhaps use Serenity Gem. There was also Yae Sakura and Fu Hua in the room, but Theresa was more concerned with the Herrschers.

"Director Theresa, please calm down. Ryusuke is currently talking to Otto Apocalypse, in a little while they will wake up so, please have a little more patience." Welt tried to calm Theresa but that didn't seem to be very patient.

Yae Sakura and Fu Hua paid close attention to this, Fu Hua was already preparing to try to calm down Theresa. Even though she didn't know the exact arrangements that Otto made when he came to this city, but she knew that there were several Valkyries watching the house from afar.

If a little fight happened in the house, it would probably make the other Valkyries join the fight and then a big confrontation would happen, or perhaps a unilateral massacre depending on the situation. If Welt was completely cured and at his peak, then most likely these Valkyries would not be a major threat under normal circumstances.

But if there was a small chance that Ryusuke would die because of that battle... then that would literally be the end of the world. Since the Herrscher of Corruption would be free.

And that is exactly why Fu Hua was already preparing to try to calm Theresa. But that was not in the session.

"Theresa, calm down. There is no need to cause an unnecessary conflict against them since they are not enemies of humanity."

At that moment Theresa saw that Ryusuke and Otto had already opened their eyes.

"But grandpa they stole the Serenity Gem. We don't even know what their intentions are in doing this." Theresa spoke in distrust.

Under normal circumstances she would be more receptive but now that she is in front of two Herrscher, one being a boy with unknown powers and intentions and the other being Welt who was previously one of the teachers at her academy but was actually the leader of the main enemy organization of Schicksal.

She was certainly not having a good first impression on all of this.

"Haha, don't worry about those little details. During those five minutes I had a brief conversation with Ryusuke. At the same time, I know that he is not a simple servant of Honkai." Otto spoke with a peaceful smile.

After talking Otto and Theresa went to sit on the couch, Otto ended up reeling a little before he sat on the couch. Theresa was a little worried, but Otto said it was no big deal.

To understand what happened to Otto, it is necessary to go back a few minutes in the past. Within Ryusuke's stigma space.

"OOOOOTTTTTOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Kallen punched Otto in the face. Otto's face was broken, and his face was completely swollen and purple with his eyes barely showing, he was beaten black and blue.

When he received Kallen's punch he was thrown a few meters on the floor, but he soon got up awkwardly again. Otto did not take any defensive stance and stayed there waiting for Kallen's next coup without a fight.

Kallen was already preparing to throw another blow as she approached him. She had such a furious expression that hardly anyone who knew the kind-hearted Kallen could associate her with this angry Asura that she had become.

Why did the gentle Kallen look like that? The reason is quite simple. When Otto saw Kallen he was moved and started to cry because when he saw her, he was already convinced that she was not an imposture or a forgery, he felt that she was Kallen Kaslana.

At that moment he knelt with his face touching the floor while he apologized to her for disappointing her. He had started to say all the bad things he did over these five hundred years.

Kallen was initially confused, deep in her heart she still hoped that this person in front of her was not the Otto she knew 500 years ago, even though their relationship has had some complications in the past.

When Otto started telling all the things he did to Kallen, she was horrified to learn that some of the things she heard were true. As Otto continued to tell about his crimes, Kallen felt irritated and disgusted with Otto. She was increasingly unable to associate the man in front of her with her childhood friend from 500 years ago.

And those feelings exploded when Otto started talking about him making several clones of her and about him making these clones kill each other on his orders. When she heard this, she didn't think, and she started beating him.

The beating session lasted three minutes, during those three minutes Otto did not try to deflect, retaliate, or even argue, he simply accepted these attacks for these attacks came from Kallen.

After Otto was thrown away by the last blow, Kallen was already walking towards him to continue the beating, her fists were already very stained with blood but if someone paid close attention they would be able to notice that Kallen was squeezing her fist so hard that his nails pierced her skin, it would be a lie to say that Kallen did not feel bad about beating him because even she realized why he did something so hideous.

'This is not because of me, is it?' That kind of thinking was filling her heart with insecurity and guilt.

When she got close for another punch at Otto, Ryusuke spoke to her...

"Kallen-san I understand that Otto Apocalypse deserves every punch and more for what he did, but I ask you to stop it. It would be problematic if Otto died here, after all there are already some Valkyries surrounding the house and it wouldn't be a bit pleasant if they decided to start a fight because their boss had died." Ryusuke spoke.

Not far from Kallen and Otto there were Ryusuke and Yae Rin who were observing everything. The two were sitting in an armchair large enough to sit together.

Yae Rin was hugging Ryusuke's arm with a frightened expression when she saw Kallen's furious face, she kept shaking. She never imagined that the kind Kallen could look like this. Of course, she understood why she was like that, anyone would react like that after hearing what Otto himself did. In fact, Yae Rin is very disgusted by Otto after what she heard.

As for Ryusuke, he was sitting in the chair with Yae Rin hugging his arm, he was holding a popcorn bucket in his hands while wearing 3D glasses, during those few minutes he was watching the incredible show that was Otto being beaten by Kallen. He felt a little refreshed when he saw this scene as he saw many of the misfortunes he did in the game's original story.

But unfortunately, everything that is good is short-lived. Ryusuke could not allow Otto to die now after all, there were reasons for that. If Otto died now then it was certain that Theresa and the other Valkyries would start a confrontation, there is also a copy of Otto who would think that everything was just a trap and then start hunting Ryusuke to study the powers of Serenity Gem, and he would probably do it in a very painful way because he used Kallen's name to trick him.

Even though Ryusuke had the support of Welt and Anti-Entropy he did not want to live forever as a fugitive from Schicksal.

So unfortunately, Ryusuke was going to have to save Otto this time.

When Kallen saw Ryusuke and Yae Rin she was a little embarrassed to show such an inappropriate side to them. She took a last look at Otto with a complication before she left him without saying a word to him.

Ryusuke got up from the chair and took off his 3D glasses, he approached Otto.

"Otto Apocalypse, what do you think? Will you help me revive Kallen-san?" Ryusuke even asked that he already knew the answer.

"But... but of course I will help... I would never forgive myself if I missed that chance..." Otto spoke with a little difficulty but even showed how much he was determined to revive Kallen.

"Well then... Kallen-san and Rin-san are here, soon we will see each other face to face in the real world anyway." Ryusuke said goodbye to both.

"Hm, take care, Ryusuke." Yae Rin said, she had an expression of anticipation but also a little apprehension.

"Just be careful Ryusuke." Kallen spoke a little awkwardly after what had happened.

"Give me your hand, we'll be back now." Ryusuke spoke as he extended his right hand to Otto.

Otto didn't take long to take Ryusuke's hand.

So, the two went back to the real world.

(Author's note.)

Hi guys, I apologize for the delay. But this week was pretty crowded for me. Unfortunately I will still write the chapters at a slow pace but I will try to speed things up when I do. So please be patient.

By the way, have you played Honkai Star Rail? So far my level 13 explorer rank, but what I've seen so far has been very nice. I liked the game.

I will not go into details to avoid spoilering you.

And just so you know I managed to get Himeko to the novice banner and her gameplay is great, I liked it.

And an important tip, improve your March 7th, it will be of great use to you.

Thanks for reading.

54