Chapter 64 (volume 3)
1.4k 5 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This chapter was proofread by my new editor, oldmanofthemountain, it was thanks to him that you can read this chapter without typos. You better thank him. 

*******

"Wow! This place seems much more expensive than I was told." Ryusuke commented as he looked at the entrance of a fancy restaurant that exists in Nagazora City.

Now why was Ryusuke in that place?

It all started when he received an email message on his cell phone after he left school, the person who had sent this message was Raiden Ryouma. The message said that Ryouma wanted to meet him in person to talk about something very important. He asked Ryusuke to come alone.

Since 6 months ago, after he met Welt, he had talked a lot with Raiden Ryouma online.

'Apparently he's no longer able to hold back his questions.' Ryusuke thought.

He could already imagine why Raiden Ryouma invited him for a face-to-face conversation.

Ryusuke then approached the restaurant. When he was about to speak to the butler at the reception desk, the butler greeted him respectfully.

"Greetings Aikawa Ryusuke-sama, I'm James and I will take you to his table." The butler spoke with a respectful smile. He was about 50 years old, short brown hair, black eyes, he was of average height with a slightly muscular body. He appeared to be European.

"Huh? Do you know who I am?" Ryusuke asked, a little surprised.

"But of course, Ryouma-sama showed us a photo of himself and placed a reservation of great importance for you. We don't make VIP reservations without having a photo of the customer." James spoke very elegantly and respectfully to Ryusuke.

"Aikawa-sama, this way. I'll take you to your table." James bowed slightly and offered to take Ryusuke to his table.

"Ah!...yes, thank you very much." Ryusuke was a little embarrassed. After all, he never received VIP treatment in his past life.

Guided by James, Ryusuke entered the restaurant. He was a little impressed with the interior architecture of the restaurant. It followed the European style, full of lamps, lots of candlesticks with candles on the walls, and a huge aquarium measuring 10 meters long and 5 meters high in the middle of the restaurant full of exotic fish from the Pacific Ocean.

Ryusuke was very impressed with the restaurant.

"Aikawa-sama, this way. This is the table reserved for you." James showed a circular table that was empty, this table was in the middle of the restaurant. This gives people who sit at this table the opportunity to observe the rest of the restaurant without being seen too much by other customers.

"Thanks." Ryusuke soon sat down at the table.

"Aikawa-sama, I received a call just now saying that Ryoma-sama will be arriving in 20 minutes. Would you like something to eat while you wait?" James asked.

"No, I'll wait to ask for something when Ryou- I mean, when Raiden-san arrives. Thanks for the offer." Ryusuke declined James's suggestion politely with a polite smile.

James then left and went to serve other customers.

{Hey, asshole, what are you planning?}

The Herrscher of Corruption spoke to him with a bit of curiosity.

'Hmm? What exactly do you mean by that? Could you be more specific?' Ryusuke asked as he played dumb.

{Don't try to play it cool, the way you've behaved so far has been a little strange. You already expected that Raiden guy to contact you, didn't you?}

{What are you planning?}

'Well, simply put... I want to solve a problem that will bother me in the future.' Ryusuke replied enigmatically but with a small smile.

{What do you mean that? You happen to be trying to help the human plague again like you did by helping that traitor and that wretch from the Previous Era, right?} The Herrscher of Corruption asked with a bit of hostility, she still hasn't forgotten how much grace Ryusuke the Welt gave and Fu Hua are completely healed and ready to fight Honkai.

'You're not wrong, from a certain point of view, I might actually be helping humanity...'

{So you-}

'But you know, I'm surprised that you worry so much about small, insignificant details...' Ryusuke replied with a small, calm smile.

'After all... it won't make the slightest difference if you, me or all the Herrschers of this Era change sides and fight the Honkai. After all, it is impossible for us to destroy the Honkai.' Ryusuke spoke with a somewhat melancholic and despondent expression, he had a sarcastic smile because of the situation in this world he was in.

**************

(Author's note: Guys, I'm sorry about this short chapter and I have some very bad news for you.

I'm going to take an indefinite break.

I haven't given up writing about Honkai. I'll continue the fanfic. It's just that I'm not very motivated to make it last time. When I start writing a chapter I lose motivation.

My motivation now is in an original story that I'm writing, it's about a xianxia story where the protagonist is a hunter of protagonists, like those villains of destiny.

Don't worry, I'll continue writing Honkai fanfic when I regain my motivation. After all, this is a work that I put a lot of effort into writing.

38