CH-7
608 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Let me ask you this before you die" The small manhooded frog spoke, "Who the fuck are you?!"

"Hmm.. I wonder," I tied my hands back and took a step slowly towards them, they tensed up, "But it would be a waste of time to explain my legacy to a dead man,"

"You Bitch!!" The Frog cried, pushing his legs to the ground he launched forward, I smirked as he came near with an arm swinging back for a punch.

"Slow," I muttered and stepped to my right, missing his punch, he didn't show any surprise at the miss but immediately crouched forward, with his hands plunged in the ground he went for a kick.

I focused the Qi I acquired till now and layered it above my hand, right as his legs came into contact with my arms I slashed it in a swift motion, severing his leg away, before he could understand what happened or scream in pain, I caught his torso and raised him in the air, as a blazing green ball of acid hit his head and melted it, followed by a bunch of Ice arrows.

Before any of them could understand what happened, the Frog Man was dead, killed by his own comrades, by their own weapons, how fun is that.

I suppressed a rising laugh and threw what was left of the Frog's body towards the flying Insect, as the blood of their friend splashed in their face, that's when the Ice brat and Flying Insect came into sense.

"Toad!!!" The girl cried launching herself towards The Frog Man's body, she caught it before it hit the ground, his brain matter was dripping from his melted head and blood was flowing out from the wounds of the Ice arrows, he was so dead.

"I hope you start fighting or you may decrease the fun in this match," I scratched my ears while dodging every Ice shards thrown my way, I looked at the Ice guy in disappointment, he doesn't understand his Qi value, he could literally freeze an entire continent if he taps into his true potential but here he is throwing rocks. "Not that you are entertaining me much,"

"I will fucking kill you, Kraaaa!!" The girl screamed, dropping the Frog guy's body on ground she rose back in air, she started to wing faster and move swiftly while spitting poison balls, she must have thought I was dumb for she was just a distraction.

My focus never left both of them, because a moment's loss of concentration in a battle, no matter how small or big, will cost you dearly.

I sensed him sneaking behind with a sharp ice gauntlet in his hand, I sighed, this was getting boring so I finished it.

"You guys will be the worst jesters on my court," I sighed once again, catching a shard thrown to my face. I passed it back to the annoying fly.

"Face up," I said, next moment the body of the fly hit the ground with a hole on the place where her face should be, "Oops, wrong choice of words,"

[Level Up]

[Achievement: Beast Butcherer

 Reward: Passive Skill: Prey's Fear(C)]

[Skill Unlocked: Prey's Fear(C)]

I laughed madly at the sight but was disrupted by an incoming punch, I caught his hand and threw him forward, he fell but immediately stood up and was back in a fighting stance, I looked at my fingers, exactly the place I had contact with him, they were in a frostbite and slowly freezing above, I focused Chi there and burned up my blood, destroying the cold poison.

"You would be a good Qi forge," I smiled at his display of cold poison, hmm.. I might be able to get a good weapon from this.

"Fucking Die!!" He yelled as his whole body started to change into ice, "You wish you were neve-,"

I was not gonna wait till he changes his form and become powerful than he currently is, that would be stupid. 

I dashed forward with the dagger, now out on my hands, while his focus was on the Ice formation, he was not minding my moment, taking that to my advantage I aimed for his heart, he noticed my arrival a little too late but still his form boosted his speed, he caught my arm and frostbite started to spread across, he smirked seeing it and turned towards my face, I was smiling back.

"You lost focus," I whispered and pushed the dagger into his heart with both my hands.

"Arghh!!" He cried in pain but coming back to sense, he tried to create more shards but I was not going to let him.

"Now become a forge," I said and started to absorb his Innate-Qi through the dagger.

[Durability Of The Iron Dagger is Falling Sharply]

"Arghhhh!!!" He screamed as his ice Qi was starting to be devoured.

I didn't mind the screen and followed the process, slowly his Ice form started to vanish, all of his Qi were gathered on his heart and from there I absorbed it through the dagger which made the dagger to strengthen.

Normally a daitan would be located on the lower stomach of the body but for him it was on the heart, that's why I aimed for the heart and it still worked the same way. 

[The Iron Dagger Is Starting To Crumble]

As that message came I took the dagger from his heart and moved back, I immediately started to layer the dagger with my Blood-Qi to counter the Ice and I waited till a notification popped.

[Congratulations: 

 You have forged your first Star Weapon.

 Reward: Beginner Mechanics Scroll(D)]

[Achievement: Bladesmith

 Reward: Lower Hua Metal leaf Pill]

I didn't claim the rewards, I looked down at the long dagger I created, it had one side of the metal covered in red and other in blue, I used All seeing eyes on it.

[Item: Blood Ice Dagger

 Dagger made by Zen. 

 Created with True Blood-Qi and Innate Ice-Qi.

 A unique combination of two extremes, this dagger can use two debuffs applied Qi.

 Item debuffs: Bleed. Frostbite.

 Star: 3~4]

"Ah.. that's a failure," I shook my head in disappointment, I was hoping for at least a 5 star, I really hate not being able to follow up with the techniques I have in mind because of the current level of my body.

"W-Wh-o se-nt y-ou?" I turned towards the Ice brat, he was kneeling on the floor with blood flowing out from his mouth and the hole on his heart and as soon as it came out, it started to freeze over his skin, which means it was freezing inside him too. 

"Who sent me? Who do you think?" I asked back taking a seat on the floor, I turned towards the man tied in the chair, he murmured something like 'release me' but I didn't mind and turned back.

"Wa-s it X-Men?" He fell back on the ground.

"No," I replied while doing some practice swings with my dagger.

"Shield?" He asked again.

"No," 

"Then w-w-why did y-ou come here to save him?" He pointed towards the man tied on the chair. I looked at Ice boy and the man, I looked once again and then shook my head.

"I don't even know who he is," 

"What? Brhh!" He yelled before coughing up blood.

"I thought you guys would be fun to fight but too bad it ended up this boring." 

"Ha.. Ha-Ha, fun?" He slowly pushed his hands below and raised himself till waist, "He is watching all this, Magneto will come and hunt yo-,"

"Good night," I threw the dagger to his face and it stabbed right in his eyes and he slumped down lifelessly, I stood up, took the dagger and finally came towards the man on the chair.

"Now what should I do with this blood bag?" I wondered, I remember them speaking about some sort of power he has but I couldn't sense any form of Qi within him so I used my Spirit Eyes Skill to check that.

[Skill To Copy:

 Low Level Alcohol Tolerance(E)

 Low Level Poison Resistance(E)

 Medium Transmission(D)

 Shaman Sorcery(D)

 Energy Mechanics(B) ]

I didn't ponder upon what to choose and immediately pressed the last one. While the Sorcery might be interesting it was still on low level, so I was not worried about it.

[Skill Unlocked: Energy Mechanics(B)]

"Hmm.. this is useful," I looked around and all sorts of technological things I see seem to be able to convert into something else or upgrade it further.

"Hmm.. time to return," I mumbled, I looked at the man and with a swift motion slashed his neck, leaving him to die alone in the darkness.

23