CH-8
610 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I accept!" 

I grumbled as I rolled over to the side of my cot, I opened my eyes to the sight of Felicia in tight clothing that drew out all her beauty.

"Accept what exactly?" I asked as I raised from my laid back position.

"I want to become strong, I want to protect myself, so help me train." She stepped forward crying out loud.

"Ok, come here," I nodded gesturing her to come closer to the bed, "Now sit with your legs stretched,"

"W-what?" She flustered at that, possibly because I was naked above my waist.

"Follow what I say," I ordered with a serious tone.

"Ok," She sat on the bed after my compulsion and stretched her legs.

I moved closer and laid back on bed while using her thighs as pillows, "Lesson 1, Never wake me unless I asked you to, if you fail to follow this one, the punishment will be inhumane,"

With that I closed my eyes and fell asleep once again, realistically speaking I don't need to sleep like ever, I fought with the Orthodox sect bastards for over 200 days consecutively without falling asleep, that's how much I don't need it but it is always a pleasure to sleep if a lady is being your pillow.

'haa.. this makes me remember the good times, when I dual cultivativated with the Martial Metal Sect master's Wife, daughter and mother at the same time.' 

They were all beauties just below the heavenly 4 and because of the life expectancy of the people in Murim, they all looked like in their 20s. I once again let out a mental sigh thinking about all the Orthodox women that used their honey traps to try seduce me but instead got seduced and joined the Demon corps. 

"Sit straight!" I ordered noticing her attempt to lean back, I turned around facing her waist and peacefully fell asleep.

Or at least I acted like I did, I waited for a minute while controlling my breathing time, making her believe I'm sleeping.

After a couple minutes she slowly started to caress my hair and played with its ends, quite bold of her to do that, it was not bothering but I needed to punish her for not obeying me.

—----------

It should have been a couple hours since my act started and all this time, she twitched 4 times, tried to kiss my forehead 6 times and has been continuously playing with my hair since the beginning.

'Time to close the act,' My eyes slammed open and I jumped from the bed to the floor, startling Felicia in the middle.

"What are you resting for? It's time for the second lesson," I grabbed a black T-Shirt from the floor, walking out of the room I waited for Felicia, who was still in shock at my words but seeing me wait she suddenly stood up and ran out.

We got to the garden or as she call it the backyard lawn, I measured the place with my eyes, while materialising the moments of the Art Manual in my mind.

[Skill Unlocked: Windless Hurricane Steps(B)]

But before starting it she needed a physical boost and that's when the pills came into action.

"Felicia!" I called gaining her attention, "Do not blink and watch me carefully,"

She nodded, I let out a breath and closed my eyes, concentrating Chi on my legs, I was standing a few steps away from Felicia but right in front of her, I opened my eyes and saw her eyes on me and it took exactly a second for her blink and next moment I was-.

"Hey," I whispered to the backside of her ears, startled by my voice. She ran front and turned back while screaming a little.

"I said not to blink," I smiled.

"Wh-Wh.. what? How? How did you do that?! Did you just teleport?!" She yelled while staring at me in awe.

"What I did is called Windless Hurricane Steps, with this technique you can-." I moved back to the previous place I stood, "Move faster than sound and that's what you are going to learn,"

"Wait a minute. Faster than sound that-that's literally teleportation!". 

"Never heard of it," I shook my head as I once again appeared behind her and slightly kicked her on the knees making her unbalanced and fall on the ground. "Now sit on a lotus position,"

"Lotus what?" She asked tilting her head in confusion.

"Sit with your legs over each other and spine straight," I commanded and she followed. 

I opened the pouch I was carrying in my back and took out the Lower Shazi Strengthening Pill and the Hua Metal Leaf Pill.

"Open your mouth," I said holding both of them in hand.

"Aahh," And she followed my order without questioning this time.

I dropped the strength pill first followed by leaf pill, "Swallow it without chewing,"

She nodded, I waited till I saw her taking them in, "Close your eyes and start to concentrate on your stomach region,"

"Hmm," She moaned as her body started to tense up, possibly the effect of the pills.

"What do you see?" I asked.

"I.. I see a vast black space and a white ball in the center," She replied.

"Now do you see two other balls? One green another red,"

"Yeah but they are faint, like they are just hue as a sphere,"

"Yep, the green one is a metal leaf pill and red, a strength pill, now they should have started to release a tiny line of particles, are they?" I asked.

"Yep," 

"I want you to start pulling it towards your white ball, it will sting like hell but you have to and you can," She nodded and I used a skill to see her daitan slowly brightening. "Good, you are doing good,"

"Wow, that sting part is not a lie," She chuckled.

"Ok, lesson 3, Never eat a pill given by a guy who you met 2 days ago," I started to chuckle as her eyes squinted, "You thought becoming strong is easy, it will take 7 hours for you to completely dissolve that pills but if you lose focus somewhere in between there will be a major blood backflow which will destroy your heart and you will die,"

"What?!!" She yelled as her eyes opened.

"Now, now, do you want to die?" I started to laugh as she panted sitting back on the floor and starting to focus. "You be a good girl and do this while Daddy will go for a walk, there will be a punishment when I come back if you haven't finished it,"

25