CH-10
570 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I walked up to the unconscious brat and knelt down, reaching my hand to his neck. I checked his pulse and yep, just as I predicted he was alive and he was recovering from the blow faster than I thought.

I stood back up, dusted my pants and locked my eyes on the laid back figure.

[

Name : Peter Benjamin Parker

Level : 5

Title : Spider-Man (Earth 2800) {+1 more}

HP : 5000

Chi : 10/1000

STR : 45

INT : 50

AGI : 48

WIS : 52

LUK : 05

STA : 47

]

[Talent : Avatar of Great Weaver

 Talent Potential : Multiversal Champion

 Bloodline : Kwaku Anansi ]

[Unique Skill : Organic Web(E)

 Locked Skills : 2 More]

'Hmm, both of us have the same level,' I muttered.

He was not that unique to pique my interest nor was he the strongest I met but his bloodline and potential was not something I have seen before and that piqued my interest. I knelt down once again and pulled him closer.

"You better be worth this," I whispered and bit the tip of my finger, I pointed it towards his mask and let a drop of blood fall.

[Skill Unlocked: Hunter's Talisman(D)

 Skill Description: With a drop of blood, the user marks the prey, the user is able to locate the prey, wherever it is in known or existing universe]

"Who hurt Rhino!!" An unbearable voice made me turn back to the animal clothed in metal.

I sighed, turning around, ready to face the savage.

Like before I was about to obliterate him but something caught my eye. I noticed people started to gather again, most probably to watch our fight and that gave me an idea.

Back in Murim, when I first had the idea to start a sect, I wondered how to get people to join it. I mean just because you are handsome and insanely strong doesn't mean you are a competent leader or a master, that's when I found the notion, Inspire.

If I inspired people I could get them to join me, so what I did was, disgrace the Tyrant Earth sage and fight him till I bisected all his limbs, I dragged him in the soil as he bleeded in the streets, I let all those powerless people watch it.

I castrated him in front of them, showed them what they desired but couldn't say out loud, then I killed him. That day was the first step of the Demonic Sect in the world of Murim and that's exactly what I was about to do here.

The animal charged at me with all its strength, I felt every step it took through the vibration on the ground, I planted my foot harder on the ground and strengthened my arms for the impact.

"Arghh!!" I focused on the rampaging animal as it reached me, I stretched out my arms and caught its horn and kept another on its shoulder. The impact pushed me back but I didn't let go, I kept holding on, I crushed its horn and the metal plate on its shoulder.

I smirked as I stopped it's push, "My turn,"

I let go of the shoulder and channeled Qi through my arms, pivoting on my right foot, I pulled it's horns closer and punched it right in the face, with my force the Rhino was thrown in air and it fell back with a thud, it left quite the impact as pieces of metal started to crumble on its head and soon I saw a man sitting inside it.

Just as it fell back I heard a lot of cheers from all-over my sides, people were throwing hands in the air and cheering for our fight, I chuckled at them and turned back.

"Arghh!! You! I will kill you!!" The man said as he stood up, part of the metal Rhino was still attached to him but he was clearly afraid now, all he spoke were nothing but empty threats and it made the fight.. boring.

"Not if I kill you first," I replied, using Hurricane Steps. I went behind him and caught the back of his neck, then I thrashed his head on the ground. 

Cheers were all around, a lot of people were clapping their hands, yelling words.

I turned him around, there was blood all over his face but he was still conscious, I stood on top of his armour and looked down on him. Fear, fear was evident in his eyes, afraid for his life and I liked it.

"Pl-please stop, I surrender," He said trying to get himself out of this suit but I was not gonna let him, I let go of all the Qi I gathered on my arms, I smiled and punched right in the middle of the armour.

It cracked a little, I punched again and again and again, with every punch the time gap between became lesser and soon I broke the armour. 

I stood up and looked at the people, they were still cheering and I grinned as I thought about their reaction once I completed this act.

I looked at all of them and yelled, "Now, I'm gonna kill him!!!" And all the cheers slowly died into an eerie silence.

"Did he say he is gonna kill him?" 

"Kill him?"

"He can't be serious right?" 

There were a lot of murmurs like that and I chuckled as I expected this from these spineless vermin without an ounce of courage.

"Why?" They all went quiet once I spoke again. 

"Where did the cheers go? The same cheers when you saw me defeat this worm? Why did you go quiet when it came to the kill? Tell me, what would you do if one of the people you loved lay dead right there instead?" I asked pointing at the building he came from. "This pathetic verim is better off dead than in some cage. Open your eyes Idiots, I won't be there to save your asses next time, nobody will be, start cleaning these worms out for you and your pathetic life,"

I turned back and stamped my feet right on his face, breaking his skull as blood ran on the ground. I saw him whimpering and I saw his eyes lose their light. 

I was about to walk away when I heard a clicking noise behind, "NYPD Freeze!" 

I turned around and a cop was holding a gun straight to my face, I frowned, "Seriously?"

"I said Freeze!" He yelled again. "Freeze or I will shoot you,"

"Go ahead," I said rising my eyebrows.

"W-what?"

"I said fucking Go ahead and shoot me,"

"I will!" He cried, then pointed the gun on the ground and shot. "Next time it will be your head,"

"That's what I want, fucking shoot idiot," I smiled taking a step towards him.

"Don't come near me!!" He yelled and shot twice again on the ground.

"You know what, you are not gonna shoot me," I shook my head, using Hurricane Steps once again I jumped to a rooftop and turned back towards Felicia's home.

—---------

[3rd Pov]

Peter jolted awake when he sensed someone trying to remove his mask, he immediately raised his body somersaulted and jumped back.

He looked at the guy that tried to remove his mask and it turned out to be a random cop, he was confused as the last thing he remembered was swinging in to save someone from the Rhino.

He looked around at his surroundings and immediately his eyes widened as he saw Rhino dead and his blood dried on the ground.

He couldn't stop the curse coming out, "What the Fuck happened here?"

22