CH-12
542 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Y..ou.. are.. a fucking demon!!" Felicia grumbled as she fell back on her bed, she was panting with her swear covered clothes pulling her down.

"Trust me, you have yet to see the fucking demon inside me," I smirked walking into her rooms, "Get up, I have prepared a hot bath, you will catch a cold if you sleep with that,"

"Don't wanna!" Felicia whined, her eyes rolling back as she was almost intoxicated by the over work.

"Get up!" I yelled but she didn't seem to care, I shook my head and bent down then picked her up in my arms. "You are too soft,"

"Yeah? Bite me," She mumbled closing her eyes.

"Why the hell would I do that?" 

I kept her down on a table and slowly removed her dress, she was half asleep at that but still struggled when I was to remove her undergarments, I pulled them away and picked her up once more.

I can't say she has the biggest bossoms I have seen but it is quite big, they were big enough that I could hold one of them in my hand with some left and not to mention, she has a body of a goddess carved out of a statue.

I opened the bathroom door and walked towards the steaming hot tub and slowly dropped her in it.

"Ahamm~." She moaned as soon as her body touched the water, she submerged in it with only her head out.

After dropping her I undressed myself and walked into the tub.

"Haa." I let out a yawn as I dipped in.

She sat with her back facing me, I noticed as soon as I dipped in, she was half asleep but still had a bit of consciousness.

"Heeey~," She leaned behind with her head resting on my chest.

"Hmm?" 

"What is.. that stick.. poking my back?" 

"That's my dick,"

"Sick? What is sick?" She turned around, she was so close to me, her hot breath soothed over my neck as her long nails scratched over my chest in a stimulating manner.

"Nothing is sick, you idiot," 

"Heeeey," She moved closer, "You know I like you right?"

"I know,"

"Then do you like-," I waited but she didn't finish her words because she fell asleep on my chest. I smiled shaking my head.

"Idiot."

—---------

Next Morning.

The room was so lit up because it was 10 Am but there were two figures still laying on the bed.

Felicia's eyes slowly twitched as sun rays fell on her face, she rose up scratching her uneven hair, stretching her hands up she let out a cute yawn.

When she was fully awake she noticed that she was wearing a bathrobe, it was undone to the point she could see that she was wearing nothing inside.

"No.. no.. no, no." She muttered, standing up from the bed she turned around and noticed another figure laying in her bed, "Oh my god! I did it?!" 

She slowly dragged the blanket covering him and gulped seeing him lying with nothing but boxer shorts, his smooth chiselled muscles were enticing her but her eyes didn't lay there for long as she spotted a hickey on his neck.

She gasped slightly, "Oh my god!!" 

"How many fucking times should I say-," Zen mumbled before roaring out the last words, "To Not Disturb Me While I'm Sleeping!!!"

He yelled and went back to sleep.

"God help me," She mumbled falling back to bed.

"I would kill him if he came here."

"He-hey," Felicia stuttered.

"What?" 

"Did we do?" 

"Did we do what?" He asked.

"Did we have sex?" Felicia asked hoping a no for an answer but for some reason her dirty mind wanted a yes.

"You idiot, you would have died from exhaustion if we had sex last night, you wouldn't last long on your current level either," Zen turned around, "But you did suck my neck like a vampire in hunger."

Felicia sighed in relief but she did feel a little hurt when he said no.

—------

I opened my eyes but I did not find myself in the bed nor did I see Felicia, I was standing on some kinda a hell realm, it had weird roots spreading everywhere and all of it were red.

"You have woken up human." I heard a voice which must belong to a giant as it was so loud, I turned around and found what I hoped to see a freaking giant.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Hahaha.. how dare a mortal speak like that to me." He glared and let out a bloodlust wave, he must have hoped to see me faint but I just stood there scratching my ears.

"Don't shout you moron." I looked at him and walked forward, "So what are you? Some kind of cursed God?"

"You, you are interesting," The giant with a dome for head muttered, "Not many have survived my anger but you did."

"Is this place your realm?" I said pointing at the endless tormenting souls burning on fire and the rivers of blood and red sky. 

"Yes, this is my kingdom and you will have a place beside me if you accept my benevolence,"

"Your what?" 

"I have decided to choose you as my Avatar," He moved his fingers and a red gem descended from the sky, "Take it and you shall have a speck of my true endless power, it will make you the strongest there is,"

[Artifact: Crimson Gem of Cyttorak

Cyttorak the Ancient God of Rage and Insanity made the Crimson Gem with a speck of his Power.

Upon usage the user will have all his stats leap higher.

{User's soul will be Cyttorak's upon gaining ownership of the stone}

Star: 7 

]

"Hmm. No." I shook my head, true to be told I was not strong enough to face this giant, I could feel a unamounted pressure upon me but I knew I have an endless potential in this universe, I don't need someone else's power to be the strongest, I will be the strongest with my own power and when I can and I will trample over this guy.

"You will regret this mortal." He chimed, "You will kneel your heads down on the ground and beg me to give you this, it won't be long until then remember my name, Cyttorak."

"Sictork?" I asked tilting my head.

"No Cyttorak."

"Cutmank?" 

"Cy. Cyttorak."

"Mydicsack?"

"That's not even sound like what I said." 

"Cyttorak?"

"Yes! That's my name and you will never forget it."

"What was your name again?" 

"Begone mortal."

With that I was out of the realm and back in the bed.

—--

After spending a couple hours in bed I walked down to the sight of Felicia making breakfast or should I say lunch.

Noticing my arrival Felicia turned around, "What is your tortur- I mean training for today."

"Hmm." I raised my eyebrows surprised by her words, "After yesterday's I thought you won't be speaking about being powerful but you are ready for more of it?"

"I did ask you to make me powerful and I can feel myself stronger than yesterday and I feel super different, I feel light but at the same time strong,"

"That's the effect of the pills." I took a bite from the steak she prepared. "And you will be my worst wife, what the hell did I put in my mouth?"

"That's-." She blinked. "Wait?"

"What?"

"Did you just call me your worst wife? Wife?!!"

"Yeah so what?"

"We are not even dating!!" She banged the table.

"Then let's start now," I stood and immediately moved closer, not leaving time for her to act, I caught her by the waist, pulled her in and pressed my lips on hers. 

She was too shocked to react but after a second when she realised we were kissing, she tried to push me but her weak arms didn't help, after a few seconds she stopped refuting and put her hands around my neck and pulled herself closer.

I stopped kissing her after noticing it and immediately went towards her neck and bit them gently. She moaned in my ears as I smirked inside my head.

"Zen." She moaned in my name, "Take me."

—----

Author note:

If you feel like MC's way of acting was different when he met Cyttorak, please Mc is not some idiot with muscles, he is insane, sure but not an idiot.

As for readers worrying whether MC will go soft, Hell No, just wait for the next 3 chapters and don't hate me if you see a couple of favourite characters die.

25