CH-13*
741 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Zen." She moaned my name. "Take me."

The moment I heard her, I kissed her on the lips, slowly going down, tracing kisses down her neck and slowly reached her collar bones.

"Yess~" She whispered seductively, Felicia hopped on me and wrapped her legs around my waist.

Felicia moaned at every kiss, her body squirmed under my touch, I wrapped my hands around her hips and her ass a tight squeeze. 

"Ze-Zen." She stuttered under the pleasure, "Upstairs. Let's-."

She couldn't finish what she was about to say as she moaned inside my mouth, unable to resist my touch but I understood what she wanted.

I moved my hands from her ass to her back thighs and slowly lifted her, my dick was poking against her clit even with the shorts on, I could already feel she was wet down there and every time I took a step my dick hit her clits in a rough manner, making her breathe heavily. It stimulated me more as her hot breaths were felt right on my neck.

As soon as we reached my room, I pinned her to the bed, I grabbed her arms hooking around my neck and pulled them off and sensually kissed her wrist. 

Slamming her arms above her, I pinned them with mine and moved back my head, taking a gaze at Felicia.

And there she was, her winter white hair spread above, her jade green eyes locked with mine, her chest heaved up and down.

She looked like the human embodiment of snow, by her looks she was a true goddess and now she will be mine.

Locking both her arms in one of mine, I hooked a finger on her tight cloth and ripped it apart, her breasts came out and wiggled.

My hand went up and cupped her breast, they were bigger than my palm, exceeding further, I slowly massaged them, Felicia moaned out. "M-more."

I kissed her breast harder, sliding one hand down to her clits, feeling her mounds properly for the first time, the tip of my fingers felt her nipples harden, I circled them and flicked it gently.

I went back to kissing her neck, slowly going down once more to her glorious tits, one finger still teasing her right nipple. I kissed her left breast, sucking on it long enough to form a hickey.

She shuddered under me, I could feel her legs rubbing together, I felt my own dick harden in arousal as I pressed it against her pelvis, slowly grinding up against her.

My mouth circled her left nipple, I was teasing her with TV my tongue around but never quite touching the areola, she moaned in frustration and I moved, swallowing her nipple in one gulp, licking it, sucking it.

"Don't stop." She growled. "Don't."

I growled as I pulled away from her breasts. My hands grabbed the hem of her pants and pulled them off immediately, Felicia gasped as she crawled into her bed, I jumped in after her.

I leaned down and kissed her, she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me into the bed, she grabbed the covers and threw it over us, wrapping us in warmth.

"Worship me, Felicia." I growled into her ears as my fingers played with my nipples and my groin just outside her clits, "Worship me."

"Zen!!" She gasped. "Please go in-."

Her hands slipped down and curled into my shorts. Her fingers gilded south, I smiled as I felt her touch the head of my dick and try and wrap her fingers around them.

"Woah!" Her eyes went wide as she looked at me in amazement.

"Big enough?" I smirked.

"It's huge!" She slowly slid her hand further down to my base, her smile growing wider and wider the more time it took. When she finally did reach the end of my length she gasped and leaned forwards to lick my lips.

"Felicia." I called her name and moved in. She looked at me with those seductive eyes, I whispered into her ears "I'm going to show you pleasures beyond the human senses." 

She shivered in anticipation, though I knew there was a little bit of fear in there as well, I pulled the blanket over our heads and slowly burned a trail of kisses down her body. I stayed for a hike in her nipples, taking turns to tease and lick each one.

Then I kissed her stomach as it was heaving above and below on her breaths and then I slowly reached her legs, I wrapped my fingers around strap of her panties, she whimpered when I slid them off her legs and threw them to the side, her legs were pressed close and clearly she was nervous.

I smiled as I saw her face blushing hard, all her prideful facade gone and for her womanly side to embrace them, she was cute as she shuddered.

I took her legs and kissed her toes, she flinched in surprise as I slowly kissed her ankles, her shins, slowly making my way down her muscular legs.

Her legs loosened, I put my arm on the other and slowly pushed them apart revealing her perfect pink lips.

"Felicia," I whispered though I knew she could hear me. I lowered down to her core, her scent so strong it was intoxicating. I tucked my tongue out and gave a slow long lick along her lips, "You're mine."

"Zen," she gasped, her hands grabbing my long hair, as they came undone. It was funny actually, I had hair at the same length as hers. "Slow-."

"No," I pushed her hands away, "Mine, I'll have you Felicia Hardy in every way I know how. Now, scream my name," I covered my lips over her clitoris and sucked on it, nibbling it lightly.

"Zen!" she yelled as her hands pushed me deeper between her legs. I licked her entrance before thrusting my tongue into her tunnel. I eat like a man who lived in a desert, lapping up every drop she produced.

Felicia's body squirmed, but I held her leg down, my fingers squeezing onto her fat thighs as I pushed her further and further. Her legs wrapped around my head, "Don't stop Zen! Ke-keep going!"

I obliged, lapping at her core harder than before, my tongue roughly licking her clit over and over. I brought up my fingers and pushed one inside, Felicia yelled in surprise, I didn't stop as I fucked her cunt with one finger, curling it inside her, rubbing her from the inside.

And suddenly she screamed, "Zen!" she yelled as her body froze, her lips began to gush as I smiled. I lifted my head up, the blanket thrown off to one side from her constant squirming.

I looked down at her, her arms covering her flushed face. Her breats heaving from the orgasim, I felt pride in the woman I conquered, she was definitely a great woman, as I looked down at the woman I won over. The primal part of me demanded I make her mine and I wasn't going to deny it any longer.

"Felicia, you are mine," My voice came out as an order, "Do you understand?"

She lowered her arms and looked me in the eyes, "Y-Yes."

I slapped my palms against her fat thighs and grinned, "Good."

I bent down and kissed her on the lips. She gasped at the taste of her juices on my tongue but slowly lapped it up swallowing my saliva mixed with her own juices.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

"Yes," she replied.

I grabbed the hem of my shorts and stripped them off, throwing them across the room. My manhood swung up hard as a rock, standing up in pride to the woman before me. Felicia's eyes met it and her mouth parted in awe.

She wrapped one hand around my neck and pulled me down. I kissed her on the lips, slowly moving my hips backwards before lowering them to press between her legs.

"Zen." she called out.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I love you," she said in a voice that was barely a whisper.

"You are mine now Felicia. You are mine." I whispered back.

I slowly began pushing my rock hard cock into her gushing cunt. She winced as I felt something being pushed around my cock like a vice. 

"Feeling good?" I stopped and asked.

"Yes, just...slowly," she gasped.

I looked down, I spotted a hint of blood around my cock, I had just taken her virginity. I knew it was painful, so I silenced her whimpers with a kiss, running my fingers down her hair. Her fingers dug into my back, her legs slowly wrapped around me, she pulled back and whispered, "Go."

I sucked on her neck giving it a hickey making her focus on the pleasure instead of the pain as I slowly moved my dick further into her lower lips.

I felt her fingers dig into my back drawing blood, I didn't mind though as I moved into her until I felt my head hit her cervix.

Felicia gasped, "oh God!" 

"No. No more god, it's only me " I growled, I wasn't even all the way inside her, I still had an inch or so of my nine inch member left. I slowly pulled out of her before sliding back in.

I slowly began to increase my pace as her pants grew louder. They were loud and meaningless as my hands grabbed her tits, squeezing them as I bit her lips. She pulled up and captured my lips, moaning into my mouth as I began to fuck her at a comfortable pace.

I then suddenly jerked my hips forward, smashing my cock head into her cervix. Felicia moaned in pleasure as she broke the kiss, shoving my head into her breast.

I took this as an invitation and began to kiss her tits, licking her nipples before playfully biting them. I kept fucking her cunt, I could feel it contracting around my cock as she grew tighter and tighter.

"Are you going to cum Felicia?" I asked her licking her nipples.

"Y-yes!" she moaned.

"Cum Fel, scream my name, let the world know who owns you!" I yelled as I grew impatient, slamming my cock into her tunnel. She gasped again and again, and then finally she let loose.

"Zen! Zen!" She yelled like a banshee, her nails scratching up my back, her legs wrapped round my hips as she shuddered. I felt my release coming quickly as I kept smashing into her cunt, desperate for release when it finally came, causing Felicia to whimper as my cum filled her up.

Slowly she let go, her arms falling to the side limply, her legs folded apart besides me as I slowly removed my dick from inside her, a trail of sperm leaking out of her cunt.

I slept down beside her, my hands wrapped around her head as I pressed her head into my chest. I could hear her breathing slowing down, I smiled as I rubbed my hand down her naked smooth back.

"That was good," she whispered.

"We still have a long way to go Felicia," I replied.

"I...I said it didn't I? I told you...I love you," she repeated, it wasn't a question.

"Yes." I smiled. "Yes you did." 

I kissed her on the lips, gently this time.

She suddenly jumped on me straddling me as she kissed me with vigor and passion.

I broke the kiss and chuckled, "Time for seconds."

She stopped as I jerked my hips upwards, hitting the tip of my once more hard member against her butt. She looked down at me, "You can't be serious."

I grinned, I grabbed her ass and kneeled it like dough, "Didn't I say already,"

I turned her around and whispered into her ears, "This is you torture for today."

I pulled her hips up and then shoved them down, my dick sliding into her entrance again. Felicia lowered her head and whimpered, her cunt twitched around my dick, she was still sore from the first time.

"Fuck me Zen! Fuck me!" She growled as she lowered her cunt down my shaft, going deep down its length.

I growled at the challenge, grabbed her hips to direct her hips to bounce along my length. I slammed my dick up into her. She gasped as slowly I slid in and out of her again and again.

"From today everything you are is mine, Felicia Hardy, you are mine." I growled back as I fucked her, all that came out of the bed room that day was my name screamed out from the top of her lungs and the heavy scent of sex.

21