Fight between the Armies
136 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Both of them rushed at each other leaving red and black trails reaching in front of each other. Antares was bringing down his great sword downwards on Queresha's head, who slashed upwards diagonally to the left.

CLANK* BOOOOOM*

The swords collided and the ground quaked under the pressure both of them went past each other.

They both turned around as Queresha did a horizontal slash with her sword slanting downwards to the right. And Antares did Horizontal slash slanting upwards.

CLANK* BOOOOM*

The clash of the swords sent shockwaves breaking everything around them again. They clashed over and over again leaving red and black trails all over the place with the sound of swords clashing was being heard all over the city.

Antares had cracks all over his armor while he wasn't even able to touch Queresha's hair it was as if like she can see all of his moves in advance. 

His armor has never been cracked when fighting someone weaker than him, the only way to do that was to use overwhelming force but Queresha was different she wasn't using that much power but she was using it at the perfect point poking holes in his defense.

CLANK* CLANK* CLANK* CLANK* CLANK*

But this only fuelled Antares's battle lust as he found the human in front of him to be really interesting for being able to do that. If he had to place her in the ranks she would come in third right after Ashborn in the Monarchs Ranks.

Seeing that the leaders of both forces were colliding the second-in-commands of the respective armies took charge with Lazen standing up and an ancient dragon named Razeff flapped his wings.

[Go on everyone, destroy everything, leave nothing but destruction in your wake.] Razeff roared as he declared to charge.

ROOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR*

[For Our Queen, we will end these flying lizards and make a castle for her with their bones, CHARGE!!!!] Lazen screeched as she opened her mouth showing her jagged teeth.

KIEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

Both sides displayed their warcries as the armies moved toward each other in a frenzy wanting to tear each other apart.

SCRRRRREEEEEEECCCCCCCHHHHHHHH*

ROOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRR*

"Let's get started 'Discount Aizen'" Jin-ah said as she readied her ice magic and started a pre-emptive attack when Byung-gyu buffed everyone present.

'We have to make it work, there won't be a second chance.' Jin-ah thought as she took a deep breath.

"For the last time, who the fuck is Aizen?" Jong-in was fed up at this point but he moved his hands as his rings glowed further increasing the power of his magic.

[Ice bomb]

[Flame Lance]

Both Jin-ah and Jong-in with the other magicians with long-range attacks used their magic which was focused on the dragnewts who were foot soldiers as they knew it would be hard for them to even damage the dragons.

As Jin-ah needed to preserve her mana and Jong-in's fire won't do much damage to the dragons as they are beings who embody fire itself so both of them targeted the mobs.

BOOOOMMMM* BOOOOMMMM* BOOOOOM*

The explosion of ice and fire occurred in ranks of dragnewts killing tens each time and injuring many in the process.

The melee fighters were getting ready as well as the insect army has already charged straight into the dragon army cutting them apart with 30 insects ganging up on one killing them with their claws and maws and injecting poison in them with their stingers.

SCRRREEEECCCCCH*

ROOOOAAAAR*

The loud screeching and painful roars of the dragons who were killed.

BOOOOMM*

SCREEEECCCHHHH*

This time it was the insect's time to scream as they were burned by the dragon's breaths that the dragons sent out of their huge mouth burning everything in its way reducing everything to dust while scorching the ground but many of the insects survived because of their sheer tenacity but they were not in a condition to fight because of the burns they have suffered.

Then golden dust started falling on these insects and they were covered in golden light. Then they were healed in an instant causing them to look up and see the white swallowtail butterfly flying above them. 

[Healing Dust,] Shiro said as she scattered her dust healing the allies and letting them fight again.

The insects screeched loudly and started to run towards the dragon that has fallen on the ground as its whole body twitched uncontrollably.

Just above it, you can see the black swallowtail butterfly flapping its wings and moving to the next target appearing above a High dragon with a height of 40 meters and scattering her red dust on it before it can even react.

[Paralyzing Dust] the cold yet somber cry of Kuro was like a death sentence to the dragon who fell to the ground in the swarm of insects only to be killed and eaten on the spot. It was necessary as the more the insects ate the more power they had and it made it easier to heal them again and again.

Shiro moved swiftly between the battlefield using their swift and evasive movements that gave Queresha trouble even though she used Kenbunshoku Haki when she faced her.

And Kuro was being chased by an ancient dragon who she was avoiding while flapping her wings and leading it around by the nose with her movements.

SCREEECCCCH*

ROOAR?

Then Zeta came down from above taking the Ancient dragon down with him and falling right into the ground and leaving a crater.

BOOOOM*  

Kuro appeared above the dragon and sprinkled her dust over it just to say 'Fuck you'.

[Stun Dust] Kuro used her skill and stunned the Dragon usually it would last for about 5 minutes but since the target is an Ancient Dragon it would only last about 2 and half minutes because of the resistance.

SCREEECCHHHH*

But that time was enough as it was facing Zeta who has the most destructive power in the army.

Zeta just jumped on the Dragon that was frozen in place as his body tried to move but couldn't.

Zeta bit down on the neck of the dragon tearing off a chunk of meat with his jagged teeth and ripped the dragon apart with his sharp claws marking the end of the dragon with a loud screech and moved on to the next target.

SWOOSH*

A group of hornets flew right over zeta diving straight into the dragnewts ranks.

BOOOOOM* BOOOOM* BOOOOOOM*

ROAR*

RAAAAA*

And blew themselves up killing many dragnewts with their suicide attack.

Lazen was fighting with Razeff in the sky above the battlefield leaving shockwaves as they clashed fiercely.

[Just die without resisting like an insect you are, there is no future for you to be under an insignificant human.] Razeff roared while swinging his claws at Lazen who dodged it with ease and dived straight to the open chest.

[Don't spout nonsense, to insult my Queen is sin which is only punishable by death, [Giga drill: Overload].] Lazen screeched as she flapped her wings faster to increase her speed and collided with Razeff with her horn first drilling through Razeff who didn't flinch but rather started attacking more fiercely as his blood dripped to the ground burning dragnewts and the insect army alike.

The flashes of red and black could be seen all over the battlefield as both Grand marshals duked it out.

STAB* STAB* STAB* STAB* STAB* STAB* STAB* STAB*

Razeff was stabbed countless times by Lazen who had superior speed and elusive movements.

[Great, let's see if you can handle the heat.] Razeff said as he opened its gigantic mouth and a ball of purple fire formed before launching a fire breath straight at Lazen. 

Lazen made up her mind to use her trump card when she saw that Razeff was not going down even after he was stabbed countless times and now he was using the dragon breath.

[For the Queen, [Overdrive]] Her body glowing with blue light as her body became buffer with her horn extending forward she charged straight at the dragon breath horn first.

BOOOOOOOOOM*

The collision sent shockwaves all over the battlefield knocking many over in the process while destroying buildings reducing them to rubble.

KIEEEECCCCCHHHHHHHHH*

Lazen cut apart the breath which was concentrated in a pillar of fire and moved forward. The blue light around her protected her from the heat as she made her way deeper cutting apart the breath and finally reached Razeff.

Seeing this Razeff increased the intensity of the fire up a notch and Lazen started to get burn marks all over her shell and it was even harder to move further.

[Overdrive Critical] Lazen screamed as the blue light around her body became brighter and she stabbed straight into Razeff's right eye making her way into his body.

STAB* SPLASH*

[RAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH] Razeff screamed as Lazen ripped his inside apart at a blinding speed.

SWOOSH* STAB* SWOOSH* STAB* SWOOSH* STAB* SWOOSH* STAB* SWOOSH* STAB* SWOOSH* STAB*

Razeff's huge body fell from the sky with countless holes in his huge body while his blood formed a lake as he landed into the army below crushing many insects and dragons to death.

10