Center
169 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So the New Shadow Monarch survived?" Antares murmured as he sat on his throne in a hall where 6 monsters were kneeling in front of him without moving an inch as they felt fearful just by being in front of him.

There was a Dragnewt, A giant Black wolf, An Ice elf, A skeleton dressed in grandiose looking robes, A centipede looking insect that was more than 100 meters long and 10 meters wide, A huge Golem that was as big as a 5-floor building,

"Whatever, It doesn't matter whether he did or not the problem is that anomaly is more powerful than I thought, But this just got a lot more interesting for me," He murmured again.

"So, let's get ready for the upcoming War, Shall we," Antares said as he looked at the monsters that were kneeling in front of him and his red eyes gleamed in the dimly lit hall.

Many eyes began shining behind the throne as his Dragon Army woke up ready to lay waste and destruction in their wake.

...

The footage and interviews that were taken during the meeting were released for the public to see causing a sensation everywhere.

It became the talk of the town, No the talk of the World would be more apt.

Everything that was planned was out for the world to see. And people calmed down after they saw that the strongest hunters of the world had a plan to save them from this.

Every newspaper, T.V show, or even online community forum was filled with this and everyone only appealed this one thing from the people.

'Please co-operate with the evacuations,' that was the only thing that the government asked and everyone didn't have a problem with it.

The people were saddened that they would have to leave their homes and everything they owned behind. But it was better than them dying; they can get all of their stuff back or earn the money to buy it again but what about their life? No amount of money is going to bring that back.

The people had a clear understanding of the horrors a gate of that stature can bring after they watched the Dungeon Break of Seoul. Even though the monsters there didn't cause any damage but these gates aren't going to be the same. If they ignore them even after the warnings then what was the difference between them and Apes.

With Haru's name and popularity, people listened to him in a heartbeat. Although some stupid people tried to oppose him.

[Jay Mills on a talk show: This is all bullshit, he has no proof. He is just trying to hog all the profit.]

[Yuri Orloff statement to Daily news: I don't know why would people even listen to him, rather than believing in their own nation's strength.]

These were some of the more prominent ones that talked about it. And they were…

…Ignored Of Course, the people aren't stupid, even Thomas Andre and Liu Zhigang the strongest National Rank hunters right after Jin-woo were listening to him. Were they stupid? Did they just follow his orders because he is stronger?

The character of Thomas and Zhigang was known to the world they always put in everything they had to defend their country.

And with Haru's own achievements like clearing more than 7 S-rank gates in less than a year and defeating monsters that were stronger than Kamish on more than 4 occasions placed a heavyweight to his words plus his popularity his words were followed immediately.

-Oh My god. How much time is left before the dungeon break?

-There are still 5 hours are you not watching the broadcast?

-I am too nervous man, I can't think straight.

-Well, that is to be expected. But have you guys seen this *Pic of Haru and Clones standing together.

-My god, I can only keep a sane mind during this crisis because of this.

-I was really surprised when I first saw it I thought I was going insane because of the fear that I was seeing things.

-Same, the world is so beautiful with more Haru-sama's.

-Sure, and it might end as well.

-I have seen 9 Tsugikuni Haru's together I won't mind even if I die now.

-That is a dangerous thought.

-Mongrels, With Haru-sama no one is going to die.

-LOL, who else remembers the broadcast of the meeting that happened in Seoul?

-Remember? I haven't forgotten about that since I saw it.

-Haru-sama was so domineering, the way he crushed that guy was so satisfying.

-I have never been a fan of Face slapping but that was awesome, After seeing that I have started training my Dao of Face-slapping as well.

-Junior has been Enlightened, Is all I have to say.

-The broadcast is showing all of his clones looking at the gate.

-I am going to make that my wallpaper.

-Slow, Already did it.

-But they don't look or act like clones, you would expect them to be stoic and straight-faced but it is like there are 8 more of him.

-Yes, they don't act any differently than him. There was an interview with the clones as well. I thought it was the real Haru-sama but it wasn't apparently. My god they are totally the same but a bit different, like one is a bit cold, but one of them is like really sweet he was helping a grandma by carrying her on his back and playing with children who looked sad because of leaving their home, and there is also a Tsundere who got mad when he was asked about how his relationship with Hunter Cha was going I have to say I haven't found a blushing guy this cute before, it is the whole package. But I like the cold one the best.

-Haru-sama Blushing is like my dream come true. I have that photo on my bedroom wall.

-The cold one, Are you talking about the one in Vancouver?

-Yep, it was so funny seeing that Jay Mills getting shit on again.

-That guy really thought that he can beat Haru-sama's clone, dude got his shit rocked and the clone didn't even look at him or move from his place.

-I really love the one in London he acts like a total noble dressing so regally and just being a straight gentleman; He is totally my cup of tea.

-I really like the one in Sydney.

-Why?

-Because he stays shirtless most of the time.

-….I need to check that out for sure.

-….I think my bedroom is about to be Revamped again.

-LOL.

-Where is Real Hunter Tsugikuni at the moment anyway?

...

Eight cities across the world had the dark black gates looming over their skies painting the cities in darkness with hunters gathering in front of the gates to face the monster army that will be coming out of it.

Under the Gate of Paris, there all of Eastern Europe's hunters gathered with Lennart Niermann being in charge of the hunters.

In Sydney, all of the hunters from Australia, New Zealand, and a support team comprising of Hunters from middle-east came to help with the two Australian National rank hunters taking charge.

Under the gate in Vancouver, every hunter in the North American Continent gathered under the leadership of Thomas Andre.

With Jonas taking charge of the gate in Rio de Janeiro gathering all the hunters in the South American continent in one place.

In Delhi the Capital of India the hunters gathered under the leadership of the National Rank hunter Siddarth Bacchan with support teams from Russia and Japan coming to aid them.

And the all of the western European nations came together to form a team under the National Rank Hunter of England and waited for the gate to open.

On the streets of Cairo, many hunters from all over the African continent gathered with support coming from the middle eastern nations and Russia. They all gathered together under the leadership Of Asma Ansari although she wasn't a National Rank Hunter her Status wasn't lower than one. It was represented by the 50 Meter tall wall that surrounds the area where the gate was hanging over the place.

And lastly in Beijing with Liu Zhigang and Jin-woo in charge, all of the Hunters from China gathered in the city to defend their homes with support teams comprising of high-level hunters coming from South Korea and Japan.

Every single hunter that gathered under these gates had one thing in common, they were all nervous about the upcoming calamity. Not a single one of them could say they weren't feeling anxious. This also went for the National Rank hunters their nervousness caused them to look at the second thing that these gates had in common.

Their eyes landed on the handsome Man with waist-length reddish-black hair with red gem-like eyes staring at the gate from the very front.

His figure eased their anxiety a bit, they had interacted with him for the past three days, although his behavior was different in every place ranging from Cold, Sweet, Caring, Salty, Carefree, Serious, and even being a Tsundere. But not once did it show any hint of doubt that they will fail, this gave them hope that it wasn't over yet, and they still had a chance to fight back.

Tick* Tick*

BA-DUMP BA-DUMP

Every time the clock hand moved Hunter's heart raced faster as the gates were about to open unleashing the biggest challenge mankind has faced in this world.

The countless hunters gathered looking at the gate with many reporters and cameramen risking their lives to record the fight that will decide the future of this world.

Every person in front of their T.V, computer, or mobile was looking at their screen intently without blinking. Everyone wanted to know if humanity will prevail or not.

And at the center of this attention was one man…

'Damn, did I leave the stove on?' Haru suddenly remembered.

That is right it is our MC Tsugikuni Haru.

18