What Happened?
134 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

ROOOOOAAAARRRRRR*

HIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS*

The Loud Roar and Hissing gathered the attention of everyone as they saw the giant snake and dragon wrestle as they bit each other.

WHIP*

The snake quickly whipped his tail and attacked the dragon's head smashing it into its right eye.

SPLASH*

ROOOAAAAAAAAR*

The dragon roared in anger after losing one of its eyes and swiped his massive claws down cutting down the snake's tail.

SLASH*

HISSSS*

The snake hissed as it lost its tail and moved its head biting the dragon's neck and digging its fangs inside it releasing highly toxic venom stunning the dragon, the snake used the opening to wrap itself around the dragon.

ROOOAAAAAARRRRR*

The Dragon recovered from its stunned state and started thrashing around trying to free itself from the snake's grip.

CRACK* CRACK*

The constant thrashing of the dragon caused cracks to appear on the snake's body.

Asma supplied more magic to the serpent so that it can regenerate but it didn't seem to work as the damage done by the dragon was more severe.

'I guess I don't have any other choice,' Asma thought as she snapped her fingers.

SNAP*

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

And the snake exploded.

The ground shook kicking up a huge cloud of dust and the shockwave knocked everyone on the ground hunters and monsters alike. The monsters that were near the dragon were obliterated.

"Wahh,"

"W-What the hell?

"W-Where did that atom bomb come from?"

"Why would they use an atom bomb? And that was way more dangerous than an atom bomb."

"And do you know?"

"I don't and neither does the author, So Don't worry about it,"

Everyone was stunned by the large explosion that happened and couldn't help but compare the explosion to an atom bomb even though it wasn't an accurate assessment as this was way more powerful.

ROOAAAAAAAARRRRRRR*

The loud roar blew away the dust cloud to show the dragon that has lost nearly half of his body and bleeding from all over its body, the blood dripped down from its body making a small lake at its foot. The blood was boiling in a literal sense as it looked like it was pure magma burning everything it touched.

The dragon looked like it will die at any time given the condition of his body.

But the dragon looked toward the Hunters and started gathering a large amount of mana in its mouth.

"A last ditch attack? We need to stop him before he releases his breath. Magicians and Archers focus on the dragon." Asma spoke loudly as she looked at the dragon who was still gathering mana.

The Hunters were brought out of their stupor as stood up and started fighting the monsters as the magicians and archers did as Asma ordered and attacked the dragon with their enhanced weapons.

SWISH* SWISH* SWISH* SWISH* SWISH* SWISH* SWISH*

Spells ranging from fire, water, air, earth, and lightning flew toward the dragons hitting its scales and open wounds but….

ROOAAAARRRRR*

'FUCK, Am I going to die a virgin? Why can't I taste the forbidden fruit?' Asma was thrashing around in her mind.

It didn't cause any damage as the dragon got ready to lay down his breath on everyone.

And a figure appeared behind it suddenly.

SLASH*

A shadow of a sword was seen as the dragon's head flew off its neck.

BOOOOOOOMMMMM*

And exploded in the air sending shockwaves in every direction as the body of the dragon fell shaking the ground.

THUD*

Everyone saw Haru walk out from behind the dragon with the same thoughtful look on his face.

'I WUVVVVVV UUUUUUUUUUU' Asma had literal heart eyes while looking at Haru who was still lost in his thoughts.

"Alright let's finish this," Asma shouted with her fist raised up

"OHHHHHHHHHH," Everyone was fired up as they saw that the greatest threat to them was now gone so the Hunters started attacking the monsters killing them.

This scene was the same in every location as the dragons were slain with the combined efforts of the National Rank Hunters and Haru's Clones(Mostly Haru finishing them off) the Hunters were fired up.

Back at Beijing Gate,

ROOAAAAARRRRRR*

The giant dragon roared not in arrogance but in pain as it tried to move because his body which was bound by a long string that had small blades on it which dig into the dragon's body keeping it in place.

This was the sword of Bellion who was holding the dragon in place.

SCREEECHHHHHHH*

SLASH* SLASH* SLASH* SLASH* SLASH* SLASH* SLASH*

SPLASH*

Beru screeched as he ripped the head of the dragon after slashing at him leaving deep wounds in its body causing blood to come out of the dragon's body like a fountain.

Beru was screeching at Bellion's face while raising his claws in the air as if letting him know he was the one who killed the dragon, Bellion just nodded as Igris just sighed in helplessness.

"[Mutilation]" Meanwhile, Jin-woo was running across the battlefield ripping the monsters to shred with the rest of the shadow army. Just so the numbers can be culled to avoid any casualty with Hae-in, Kanae, and Zhigang doing the same.

The monsters were getting killed at an amazing speed as everyone worked hard to clear this as fast as possible.

'Where is that Dragon Monarch? Why hasn't he come out yet?' Haru was thinking as he kept a close eye on every Gate so that he can jump straight in and fight the Dragon Monarch before he can kill anyone.

He has been keeping an eye out so that he doesn't get caught in a surprise attack.

As this was the last enemy that he had to face and this enemy can cause a lot of damage. In the novel, Dragon monarch destroyed Canada like it was nothing.

'He should come out of the Vancouver Gate or maybe the Sydney Gate because both Jin-woo and I are here, even though I have clones everywhere but they are weaker than me by a lot they shouldn't have a problem killing Kamish-level monsters but that is it, They can't stand against a monarch at least not the stronger ones they can kill someone at the Assassin-Kun's level who is like the 5 strongest if the old shadow monarch was added to the list, and this is only if they use the Sharingan's ability which is greatly limited as they cant use Susanoo's special attack as well,' Haru was lost in his thoughts as he paid more attention to the gates especially the ones in Vancouver, Rio, and Sydney as they were the furthest from him.

'Sometimes, the enemy is closer than you think Darling,' A soft alluring Voice rang out in Haru's head stunning him.

"Who…?" Haru was confused by the sudden appearance of a familiar yet unknown voice but he didn't have the time to think properly because he suddenly felt uneasy.

RING* RING*

Haru picked up his phone and saw it was Jin-Chul so he picked up the phone.

-Haru, c--an you he---ar m--e?

After he answered the call he heard Jin-Chul's panic-filled voice.

"What happened? Why are you in such a panic?" Haru spoke calmly but he felt uneasy.

-So---me---thing appea- BOOOOOMM------

"Hello, Hey Jin-Chul?" Haru shouted as he heard the loud sound of an explosion and the call ended.

"Fuck, what happened?" Haru muttered as he tried to call jin-Chul but the call didn't connect. Then he tried to teleport to Seoul but it didn't work making him more agitated.

He didn't know that his agitated behavior has caught the attention of everyone who was standing beside him as his Haki was out of control at the moment and made everyone feel like they'll be squeezed to death.

SPURT*

All the monsters burst open like fire crackers splashing blood all over the Beijing Gate and everyone felt that sense of dread on their back as they sweated heavily while looking at the source.

Haru retracted his Haki and looked at his phone.

[The sudden appearance of a dome over the city of Seoul? What could it be? All contact with the city has been off for the past hour.]

there were many headlines with the same title but they weren't given much importance as the world was focused on the current situation and the news was only shown in South Korea.

CRACK*

Haru crushed the phone in his hand as his face looked colder than ice.

"I see, that's how it is," Haru muttered as he saw Jin-woo, Hae-in, and Kanae reach near him.

"What happened?" Jin-woo asked as he saw the serious look on Haru's face he knew that this wasn't a small thing.

Hae-in and Kanae didn't say anything as they looked at Haru feeling a bit uneasy.

"Teleport to Seoul in about 5 seconds," Haru said as he looked in Seoul's direction.

"What? Why 5 seconds?" Jin-woo was confused.

Haru didn't say anything as his body was coated in light orange charka.

14