CH-7
131 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Let's leave the greetings for later, Why are you here Edward?,"

Hmm... That's weird, She looks like the Mcu one but why does she looked worried and angry as hell.

"How do you know my name?," I wanted to start like a kid and this is the best I could think.

"Isn't that something I should ask?," She waved at the.. master guy to leave and walked away from me.

"I-I.. I know your name? I don't actually," I replied following her.

"Hmm?.. Fine, I'm Ancient One, How do you know about this sanctum and me?," Straight to the point I see.

"Hmm.. You wouldn't believe it but.. I had a dream and in it.. there was this man, he called himself.. Otomoto-," She stopped me by correcting the name.

"Agamotto!," Her eyes widened saying that name.

"Yeah something like that, so he said to meet this... Yao or Ancient One and learn the mystic arts, I thought it was just some dream but after a while they were repeating every night and one day, He said to go here, obviously I didn't believe him but for some weird reason I was drawn towards this place.. so I thought I would check it out," A solid story that doesn't break if you don't use common sense.

"Why didn't you tell this to your parents?," She said taking a sip... where the hell did that cup come from?.

"They died and that's when it started," I put my head down for her to not see me trying to control my sneeze and god it is winning.

"Hmm.. I'm sorry for that but why didn't you tell that to your guardians?," She snapped her fingers as a table and hot steaming cup of.. Tea I think, came out of nowhere.

"They already have a lot of problems and my cousin said they would probably leave me in a asylum.. so not taking any chances," I said taking a sip, damn this is a nice tea.

"When exactly this started, your dream?,"

"Ahh.. Three months, I don't remember the date, sorry," I answered rubbing my neck and oh.. this cup is refilling on its own.. can I turn that into wine like from Harry Potter? It would be cool, I would have endless supply.

"Hmm... You said you're are drawn to this place like attracted?,"

"Yeah, so what's this mystic arts? Like martial arts but on air? I mean mystic sounds ahh.. little mythical," I chuckled trying to change the subject.

"I can see why you're drawn here?,"

"You do?," Ok I didn't know I was attracted here, I mean.. I was not really drawn or anything.

"Yes, so what are you here for Edward?," Hmm.. what to say, ask if there is a prophesy on me... nah that's Percy Jackson.

"To see what mystic arts are, maybe learn them and try to make that Otomotto-,"

"Agamotto!," She snapped but immediately reverted back.

"Whatever, make that guy leave my head and.. yep that's probably it," I nodded finishing the cup of tea but this time it didn't fill up, what is it a two time thing?.

"Hmm.. would you mind if I take a look at this dream of yours," I frowned hearing that but it didn't last long as I soon covered it up before she saw.

"How would you do that?," I asked tilting my head looking confused.

"I have my ways," She replied with a wave of hand as sparkling glitters flew in the air, Hey! I know that.. it's Peter Pan!!.

"Ohh is it like magic? I was about to ask, where did that cup you're drinking and I'm drinking came from?,"

"Yeah, The Mystic Arts you speak about is a language that have been passed by the ancient knowledge-," She was about continue but the What-The-Fuck-you-talking-about look on my face stopped her.

"It's magic,"

"Okay! Where is it?," looking around the mansion I searched for the thing that would complete the look.

"What?," She asked following my gaze.

"The lady is here, the costume is here.. not the one I know but anyway, the table is here, the fortune ball is missing, without that the magic won't be perfect," She looked at me for good minute before slumping back on her chair leaving a sigh.

"Edward, can I just see your dream?," She groaned.

"Sure!, but it wouldn't work without the ball.. would it?,"

"Okay now," She reached her hands to the sides of my forehead and slightly pressed them and locked the position.

Closing her eyes she mumbled somethings under het breath and after a while stopped, her eyes opened but instead of pupils they were flashing a golden light.

"π•³π–Šπ–Šπ–‰ π–’π–ž π–ˆπ–”π–’π–’π–†π–“π–‰ 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–‘π–Šπ–™ π–’π–Š π–Šπ–“π–™π–Šπ–— π–™π–π–Š π–’π–Šπ–’π–”π–—π–ž π–•π–‘π–†π–“π–Š 𝖔𝖋 π–™π–π–Žπ–˜ 𝖇𝖔𝖉-...Arghhh," Her words were cut in middle as the golden light from her eyes turned purple and a weird engraving came on her forehead.

"Arggghh...," Her painful grunt came to an end, the purple light dimed completely revealing her eyes back, the symbol on her head was gone as fast as it came.

"Woah!.. woah!woah!, what was that?.. what did you do? Your eyes were like 'Ting' and there was this weird symbol on your head 'Sreek' then you were like 'Arghh'.. what just happened? What did you do to me?," I made sounds and gestures of her changes, while moving away from her, acting like I heard 'Santa is not real' and she fell for it.

"Edward, you-... come back here in two days and you must," She glared at me enough to put a hole in my skull.

"Not unless you say why?," Hmm... did I just get myself in deep shit?.

"Don't worry, if you don't I will find you," She stopped glaring and said with a indifferent look.

"Hey I came here for help, you're being mean to me, hmph I'm... coming back in two days, please don't do anything to my Aunt and Uncle, please don't turn them into rabbits," I pleaded sounding like I'm afraid cause demanding won't work here.

"If you come back I won't, now leave," She waved her hand and the wooden door I came in through was right next to me, she pointed her eyes gesturing me to leave, I took the advice and did.

"Huu~... that didn't go as I expected,"

Well you can't predict everything, it definitely didn't go as I thought but I was not in blame.

Who knew snow queen would come see me in person, when I said I wanted to meet her I just meant it like a casual announcement.

Hmm... should I proceed with my plan, yeah it's a good way to start, I have to meet her again two days later, it would do good if this goes well.

----------------------

[Back on Kamar-Taj]

In the centre of a training area a glowing orange portal opened up and Ancient One stepped out of it.

The students and other practitioners bowed seeing her, She just flicked her hands as they walked away, continuing their works.

"So what happened?," A man standing on the roof of a building opposite to her asked, he jumped down but right before landing two circular platforms formed in air slowing him and broke after he stamped on it.

"What makes you sure something happened Mordo?," She asked walking past him with a frown on her face.

"Well you left a bunch of students in Himalaya and portaled out right after you sensed something," shaking his head, He said pointing towards the mountains in distance.

"Oh," She rolled her eyes at his words.

"And you forgot to give them a sling ring," Mordo chuckled at his masters doing.

"Oh my, Are they alright?,"

"Yeah.. other than two showing symptoms of hypothermia nothing, apparently one guy had a sling ring with him and he came back and informed us about the situation.. what happened?,"

"Do you remember three months ago we felt a slight rift in timeline?," She asked taking a path to library.

"Yeah, but isn't that something that normally happens when two prime timelines collide... I thought you refuted it towards other," Mordo replied voicing his thoughts.

"It's bigger than we thought, an hour ago our whole timeline destroyed and a new one has been formed," She looked normal on the outside but her insides were on lot of chaos.

"What.. wait, the timeline is destroyed? It can only be possible by cosmic level being, if they feel-," Mordo spoke not able to believe what he just heard from his master.

"-Threatened of their existence, yes," She nodded confirming his thoughts.

"So someone or something did?," Mordo asked as they both entered the Time Stone chamber.

"No, I didn't feel any presence or gaze on earth, Time Stone hasn't been tampered, Reality Stone is under the protection of that old king, it was not any of them but I think I found who caused it... I think it was a kid," Mordo squinted his eyes doubting whether he just heard that.

"Kid? You mean like a child?,"

"Yes," She nodded taking the Time Stone from the stand and wearing it.

"...Is this a joke?," Ancient one glared him releasing a bit of her killing intent.

"Ok it's not, I got that," Mordo sweating bullets backed away hurriedly.

"So who's this.. kid?,"

"His name is Edward, he has third level beginner mana proficiency without any training, he has a connection with dark energy dimension and possess a symmetrical mana nodes that beats mine, that's all I know for now," She said forming hand symbols like an eye and broke it as the metals on the chain started to spin revealing a sparkling green eye, "But not for long,"

"Wait he has a connection with a dark dimension?,"

---------------

"Aunt May, I want to talk to you," coming in I shut the door.

"Oh Ed, you're back," I turned towards Pete as he wriggled his brows.

"What's with the eye brow dance?," I asked sitting at the chair next to couch.

"Can you speak like a normal person for one day?," He said rolling his eyes.

"Can you act like a normal person for one day? No!, we both know somethings won't change,"

"TouchΓ©, why are you calling Aunt May now-," He gasped making me flinch.

"Don't tell me you got a girlfriend? Oh no I feel bad for that girl now," He tried to annoy me but it didn't but what happened next gave me a heart attack.

"Who Got A Girlfriend?!!,"

May ran into the hall shouting the words, she had knife in her hand that was dripping a red liquid, Pete have closed the curtains making the room darker and the light from T.V flashed exactly as she entered making a terrible combination.

"Buaaaa!!," I flinched and ran a couple steps back before stopping.

"Aunt May, What did you kill in the kitchen?," Pete asked in his deep voice just as afraid as I am.

"What?... Hahaha," She laughed at him but it didn't help the scene one bit.

"Pete I dib the shovel," I'm not doing hard work.

"Ok guys, the sauce bottle dripped in the knife I was gonna clean it but then I heard somebody got a girlfriend~," She wriggled her eye brows at me.

"No Aunt May, I didn't go there, I want to talk to you for a second," I said pointing to her room with my eyes.

"Tell me?," Which she clearly missed.

"Aunt May!," I called making sure she sees my sign and she did.

"Come on guys, you can't keep a secret from me, it's unfair Ed tell me," Peter shouted as we both entered her room.

"Sorry Pete but Eddy wants to speak alone," May said shutting the door.

"What is it Ed?," I sat the bed and she sat next to me caressing my hair, she asked.

"Aunt May that X.. one moment Aunt May, Pete don't eavesdrop,"

"Sorry I'm leaving," Pete's replied as May chuckled.

"So... Petee!!," I shouted at the door as I heard a twitch coming back.

"... Damnit," With that I heard a bunch of foot steps leaving the door and going to stairs.

"Aunt May, that X guys said I have a mutation right? I think I unlocked it, I can...," I stretched my arm at a old calculator of Uncle Ben and made it float.

"Oh. My. God!!," May's eyes looked as if they would pop out of their sockets any moment.

"Eddy?," She shook her head coming out of the shock.

"Yeah Aunt May,"

"Did you just made it fly?," She asked pointing the calculator.

"Yeah!,"

"Do it again," She said making me look at her.

"..." I made it float again but this time I pulled it towards the bed.

"When did this happen?,"

"I was walking to his house, when I was crossing a tree I saw a twig fall, I tried to catch it but right before it touched my hand it started to float," a strong story only breakable by common sense will always work.

"Did anybody see this? Did you show this to anybody?,"

"No!," I shook my head and said while trying to sound as positive as I can, "I didn't believe I could do that first, so I got inside a public restroom and tried with a rock, I can make things fly!,"

"Ok Eddy, don't tell this to anyone," She stood up immediately and walked to the door.

"Ok," I nodded.

"Not even to Pete,"

"Ok," I nodded once again.

Two days passed in a blink, Pete was upset the night but forgot there was a secret in morning, Aunt May kept telling me about not showing my mutation to others whuch I was not to, it was all nice until all of sudden I was going to Nepal.

4