Distrust #4
394 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Rei, Takashi is right, that guy is dangerous..." Rising from her seat, the pink-haired woman spoke as she stood next to Takashi.

"What's so dangerous about him!?" Pointing towards the wild man, Rei exclaimed "He did something you guys never had the guts to do, I told you time and time again that Shidou was dangerous, but you didn't believe me!" 

"Didn't you see it yourselves!?" 

"It hadn't even been half an hour since we've been together and he was already brainwashing the others!"

"And the other one who died, didn't you see for yourselves how aggressive he was!?"

"If Shidou hadn't shut him up, I would have beaten him myself!"

"I'm sick of your cowardice Takashi, learn to be a man for once in your life!"

"..." 

When Rei finished speaking, everyone was silent, though most simply couldn't speak out of fear of the man on the ground.

"You misunderstood..."

Spoke the pink-haired woman, still looking at the man on the ground.

"Saya, what do you mean?" looking calmly at the fight in front of her, Saeko asked.

"Didn't you notice?" murmured Saya seriously "He ate the meat he took off those two's necks..."

"Grunts... eating human flesh..."

"Doesn't it sound similar to those things to you?"

The more Saya spoke, the paler the skin of the people inside the bus became, even Saeko turned her gaze towards the man with unconcealed doubt.

"Impossible, he had many chances to attack us, but he didn't" Saeko whispered, shaking her head as she thought it through "Besides he doesn't have grey skin'"

With Saeko's words, everyone turned their gaze to the wolf's torso, which revealed a somewhat pale but healthy skin.

"But it might be something more evolved..." Saya refuted "It's already somewhat impossible for the dead to come back to life, but here we are..."

"Even that may be the reason why he's covering his face, maybe it's the only place where you can tell how infected he is."

Explained Saya with her arms crossed, still looking at the man's skin trying to look for an abnormality.

"..."

"Show us your face!" aggressively approaching the wolf, Takeshi shouted.

"Wait..." Gripping Takeshi's shoulder tightly, Saeko whispered "You'll die if you do, I'll tell you that much."

"We can all go together..." The fat man muttered, tightly clutching the nail gun in his hand.

"Kohta's idea might do the trick..." Saya nodded "I don't know why Busujima-san is so paranoid, but we need everyone's help if what she thinks is true."

"..."

"Sorry, I won't participate" Bowing slightly in apology, Saeko returned to her seat, not giving them another glance.

"I... I'll only help if things get bad."

Rei spoke, picking up her spear then heading towards the seat.

"..."

"Since no one else is talking, I guess we're in this together?"

Takashi commented with bitterness in his voice as he looked sideways at Rei.

"I don't know how to fight, but I advise you to keep your distance, those katanas at your waist are real."

Saya whispered apprehensively.

"That's enough!"

*Thud*

But as Takashi and Kohta were about to approach the wolf, Shizuka shouted, quickly stopping the bus, causing Takashi and Kohta to fall to the ground.

"They're really bothering the little wolf!" Rising from her seat, Shizuka exclaimed angrily.

"..."

"Although the little wolf may be somewhat mischievous, he's not bad!"

Shizuka exclaimed, quickly coming to the man's side, then bending down and hugging him against her breasts.

"Grrr...?"

Letting out a small grunt out of bewilderment, the man let himself go, feeling his mind is chaos from the new emotion that came into his life.

"Oh, no..." Shizuka exclaimed quickly, pulling the man's head slightly away from her breasts, looking with misty eyes at the blood that stained her clothes "That thing is dirty, look how my clothes are left; I'll take it off you!"

Grabbing the man's helmet, Shizuka lifts him up all at once, causing his face to pop out, while his entire coat fell off his body, exposing his chest in all its glory.

"Hisss~"

At that moment everyone took a big breath of air, even the people who were afraid of him because of his previous act, now looked at him in awe.

The werewolf's face has a slightly effeminate look with short dark hair with degraded extensions in a king blue tone, while his eyes are a bright green with thick and long eyelashes, sharing the same color as the tips of his hair.

"Shit..." With a trickle of blood running from his nose, Kohta muttered in astonishment.

"Shit..." Quickly wiping the blood that came out of her nose, Saya muttered.

"Kya!" shouting with joy, Shizuka hugged him tightly "What a beautiful wolf."

"I don't see anything unusual about him.... although if being handsome is a crime, he should get the death penalty" Smiling slightly, Saeko spoke, looking with amusement at the man's lost face between Shizuka's breasts.

"Grrrr~" Growling softly as he saw everyone looking at him, he bared his sharp fangs in an attempt to intimidate, while blood could still be seen in his mouth.

"I'm straight, I'm straight, I'm straight..." Holding his hands to his head, Kohta muttered repeatedly in despair.

Everyone was watching the wolf with different expressions for quite a while, even a certain girl with short orange hair, who was looking at him with terror and fear before, now looks at him with a strange gleam in her eyes.

Frowning deeply while clenching the bat tightly in his hands, Takashi glared at Rei who was staring open-mouthed at the man on the ground.

"Why is everyone just staring at him!?" Takashi shouted angrily, pointing his bat at the wolf "That guy just murdered two people, he even ended up eating human flesh!"

"Well... the little wolf is a wolf after all? Isn't it normal for wolves to eat meat?" Holding a finger to her lips, Shizuka spoke in confusion while tilting her head slightly.

"..."

Takashi's angry expression instantly crumbled, changing his gaze to a completely blank and bored one, while Saeko at his side was doing her best not to laugh out loud.

"You really won't say anything about what he did?"

Takashi spoke in a low, strangely calm voice, looking one by one at the people on the bus.

"..."

No one answered him, everyone averted their gaze from him, but the pink-haired woman came to his aid.

"Even though we were wrong in thinking it was one of those things, it doesn't change the fact that that guy killed two people..."

"That's why I think it's dangerous to have him with us, but I also see that not everyone thinks the same..."

"Then the best thing is for us to vote.... Those who want him to leave the bus, please raise your hand."

Finishing her words, Saya instantly raised her hand while looking at everyone around her.

"I... support Saya" Raising his hand hesitantly, Kohta mumbled as he looked at the pink-haired woman.

"I-I also support."

Raising his trembling hand, a man with strange eyes murmured, looking fearfully at the man on the ground, fearing that the man would instantly attack him.

"..."

Takashi said nothing, just raised his hand, looking with pleading in his eyes at Rei.

"..." Dodging Takashi's gaze, Rei smoothly ignored him.

"I'm against it" A woman with short orange colored hair stood up, looking gratefully towards the wolf "Shidou was looking at me in a scary way, I knew he wanted to do something bad to me, that's why I don't mind him dying"

"Yuki!? And your boyfriend!? He killed him in front of you too!" looking at the woman in disbelief, Saya exclaimed.

"Well... I know him well, his personality was very unstable and aggressive, he would be a problem during these hard times... besides, we only started dating a few days ago..." Looking sideways at the beautiful man on the ground, Yuki replied uncertainly.

"Y-you!" shouted Saya in disbelief, only to sigh and look towards the others "Anyone else?"

"..."

No one else spoke, let alone raised their hand, most were cautiously looking at the man on the ground, fearing deep inside him.

"4 votes...looks like the wolf stays."

Smiling slightly, Saeko spoke up.

"Shit!" shouting angrily, Takeshi turned and sat down.

While all this was going on, our wolf was in chaos, he was staring at the woman hugging him against her chest, feeling that everything in him is acting chaotic due to the strange emotions assaulting him imminently and uncontrollably, at the same time feeling for the first time a warmth he is not used to.

Lifting his gaze, he notices that everyone is watching him in a strange way, which, for some reason, creates discomfort for him.

"Grrrr!" Grunting suddenly, the man nimbly breaks away from Shizuka and grabs his helmet, then appears on the other side of the bus as he looks at the blonde woman warily.

"Little wolf, where did you go?" looking between her breasts in confusion, Shizuka asks.

"You scared him..." Smiling with amusement, Saeko replied as she pointed to the other side of the bus, but inside she felt completely pressured by the abnormal speed she managed to witness.

"Sensei... we should be on our way" Pointing towards the undead that were starting to surround the bus, Saya interrupted.

"Oh, right" Quickly getting up, Shizuka ran towards the driver's seat, but as she passed by the wolf's side, she stopped and looked at it with a happy smile "Little wolf, we will play later~"

Finishing with a smile, Shizuka ran to the seat and started the bus, running over everything in its path, as all the people inside returned to their seats.

The ride went smoothly, obviously if we put aside the sudden jolts that came from time to time, due to the collision with the zombies.

The sun had already disappeared, leaving only the dark night in this devastated and gloomy city, but most difficult of all, gunshots and screams could be heard from time to time, causing everyone's sleep to become a real struggle.

Everyone was in their own thoughts, envying the few who managed to sleep with apparent ease. But what worried everyone the most at the moment, is the lack of a plan, some had their own future ideas, but he is now the worrying thing. 

Due to the sudden collapse of everything, no one was able to get food or something to drink, causing growling stomachs to rumble constantly,

"Sensei, you should rest" Sitting in the co-driver's seat, Saeko spoke with concern.

"I'm fine..." Rubbing her eyes with obvious tiredness, Shizuka muttered.

"..."

"What do you think of the little wolf?"

Shizuka suddenly asked, not leaving her gaze from the road.

"Why do you ask?"

"I'm bored..." Shizuka replied with a pout "And the little wolf is the most interesting thing I can think of right now..." 

"... I don't know what to say, when I first looked at him I felt scared... I've never felt that kind of fear before" Saeko whispered with a frown, turning her head slightly to look at the man who is lying in a fetal position, apparently asleep.

"Looking at the amount of headless corpses he left on the ground, I managed to understand what the reason was..." Shaking her head with a bitter smile, Saeko continued "It was my instinct screaming at me in warning...that's why I tried to avoid disturbing him."

"Mou~" Making a grumbling sound, Shizuka pouted and spoke "The little wolf isn't scary, I find him very cute, I feel like hugging him so much right now, but I'm driving..."

"I still think we're making a mistake by not taking him off the bus."

Saya suddenly interrupted, coming from her seat where her can see Kohta, asleep and drooling.

"Why does it bother you so much?" Forcing herself not to roll her eyes, Saeko asked.

Frowning at the question, Saya replied "Do you really not understand the danger he poses? Just look at his personality, the mere fact that he's trying to pretend to be a wolf already sends shivers down my spine."

-------------------------------------------

Edited by: YASH_MATHU

Discord: https://discord.gg/VtHg4GqXtq

13