Speak #10
334 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You really don't remember?"

"P-please tell me I didn't do anything else stupid..." Looking at Saeko with despair, Saya spoke in a desperate voice.

"When Fenrir came out of the shower, you threw yourself on him and started rubbing your cheek with his, you kept repeating over and over how cute and soft he is."

"..."

"You also touched his penis to find out how it felt."

"..." With a blank stare, Saya collapsed on the floor and looked up at the ceiling in a daze "I won't be able to get married anymore..."

"What's worse is that you took advantage of Fenrir, last night we gave him a swig of beer and he fell asleep instantly, so all that happened when he was sleeping"

"P-please stop" Reddening quickly, Saya stammered.

"Poor Fenrir, you defiled him at his weakest moment" Widening her eyes with a smile, Yuuki commented mockingly.

"Ugh" Hugging her legs, Saya hid her face between her thighs as her ears looked like they were going to drip blood at any moment.

Smiling slightly, Saeko let go of Fenrir's arm and sat down on the bed, then stretched her body and stood up "I'll go prepare food."

"I-I'll accompany you" Getting up quickly, Saya didn't miss the opportunity and spoke.

"As you wish."

"By the way... where is the girl?" looking sideways, Saya asked.

"Yesterday she woke up because of the noise, so she got up and went to the living room, cried a bit and ended up falling asleep on the couch."

"I see..."

As the girls walked out, Yuuki looked up silently, finding a fully shaved pink pussy a few inches away along with a flaccid penis near her face.

Glancing sideways at Shizuka who closed her eyes to continue sleeping and Rei who shows no signs of waking up, Yuuki slowly moved her hand towards Fenrir's member, then gently took it in her hands.

"So that's how they feel..." Stroking him gently, Yuuki murmured.

Opening her eyes a little wider, Yuuki watched intently as the member slowly grew in her hands "This shouldn't go in..."

"Grrr..."

Quickly releasing the penis as he felt Fenrir's slight grunt, Yuuki closed her eyes and pretended to sleep.

"Mmmmn~" Moaning softly as she felt something hard against her crotch, Shizuka slowly opened her eyes and saw Fenrir awake "Naughty wolf~"

"Shizuka..." Looking at the woman in front of him calmly, Fenrir whispered.

"Shizuka-sensei, will you come to eat-?" Cutting off her words, Saya stood in the doorway and opened her eyes wide at the sight of the large weapon between Shizuka's buttocks "W-what are you doing!?"

Turning his gaze, Fenrir whispers "Saya..."

"D-don't say my name, you pervert!" shouting quickly, Saya closes the door and runs into the living room.

"Little wolf, let's eat and I'll teach you more words" Rubbing her face with Fenrir's chest, Shizuka smiled cheerfully and spoke, giving no importance to what pricks her buttocks right now.

"Eat..."

"Exactly, let's go" Sitting on her stomach, Shizuka moves and gets off the bed, then grab Fenrir's hand and pull him "Move, I'm really hungry."

"Hungry..." Getting out of the embrace of the other two girls, Fenrir stands up and mutters.

"Let's go~" Taking him by the hand, Shizuka smiled and pulled him out of the room, leaving a blushing Yuuki who was still pretending to sleep.

Slowly opening one eye, Yuuki looks at the door for a few seconds and sighs, then lowering her hand and touching her crotch.

Raising her hand again, Yuuki looks at the fluids and mutters "I have to find it alone..."

"Kya! Pervert, cover up!"

Hearing Saya's shout, Yuuki laughs lightly.

"Fenrir, look at this" Bringing a piece of bread closer, Saeko smiled softly "Taste it, it's eatable."

Tilting his head in confusion, Fenrir stared at the woman.

"Take a good look at me" Bringing the bread to her mouth, Saeko took a small bite and chewed it, then swallowed it and smiled "Now you."

Looking at the bread, Fenrir brings his face close and takes a big bite.

Chewing with ease, Fenrir's eyes instantly lit up at its exquisite texture.

"I see you like me" Smiling, Saeko put the bread in Fenrir's hand "Eat as much as you want".

Taking the bread, Fenrir instantly popped the rest into his mouth, causing his cheeks to instantly puff out as he tried to chew with difficulty.

*cough* *cough*

Unable to swallow it, Fenrir started coughing, but still didn't let the bread fall out of his mouth and kept forcing it down.

Smiling with amusement, Saeko turns to Shizuka "We'll have to teach him to eat."

"I'll do it!" smiling with excitement, Shizuka looked at Fenrir's food-filled cheeks "You're as cute as a squirrel!"

Unable to bear seeing everyone naked, Saya blushed and muttered "I-I'll go get our clothes!"

...

"Take a good look at my face, this is smiling, we usually do it when we're happy" Sitting in front of Fenrir with her legs crossed, Rei showed a beautiful smile and spoke.

"Smile... Happy Rei" Gently touching Rei's face, Fenrir murmured.

"You try it" Knowing that Fenrir touches everything he is taught, Rei didn't bother and spoke with a smile.

"Smile..." Staring at Rei's face, Fenrir brings his hands to his face and starts to stretch his lips.

"Pffff~" Laughing, Rei pulls his hands away from his face and shakes her head "Not like that, it has to be without your hands."

Staring at Rei's smile fixedly, Fenrir starts to move his facial muscles stiffly.

"You're doing good, you have to move the corners of your lips!"

"..."

"Those are your cheeks, look at me, these are your lips" Pointing towards her own lips, Rei smiled.

"Lips..." Stroking Rei's lips, Fenrir watches as she moves them and begins to imitate her.

Smiling softly as she watches Fenrir's stiff smile with warm eyes, Rei nods and caresses his face "That's a good start, you're great."

"Great" Nodding as Rei, Fenrir stopped forcing his smile and tilted his head "Rei.... happy?"

"Yes, I'm very happy"

"Fenrir... happy."

Watching the scene silently, Saya smiled faintly.

After spending 2 days with this man, Saya can tell that he really is a savage with no knowledge other than killing.

He doesn't know how to dress, he doesn't know how to eat, he doesn't know how to talk, he can't read, he didn't even know what a bed was.

He may be weird and somewhat aggressive, but I manage to understand that he is not a bad guy, he is just a wild man.

He never showed aggressive behavior with them apart from the situation on the bus, although sometimes he jumps out of the window and comes back bathed in blood.

That situation aside, everything about him is relatively good.

Especially those childish and curious reactions to everything he sees.

When Rei turned on the TV at lunchtime, Fenrir jumped out of fright and went into attack, but after a few soft words, he calmed down and didn't take his eyes off the TV for hours, even though there was nothing but static on the screen.

When Saya played music with her cell phone, Fenrir was again frightened by the sudden noise and wanted to attack, but after another round of soft words, he listened to the same song for hours.

Right now the sun is already hidden and the moon is at its highest, but Fenrir is still absorbed with everything he learns.

Though if there is one thing that surprised Saya, it is his quickness to learn everything he is taught.

Yesterday he knew nothing but grunt, and today he already knows several words.

Panties, clothes, water, food, happy, sad, pack, wolf, window, blood, among many other words.

"Fenrir-san, may I know where your home is?"

"Home?"

"Yes, we already explained to you what home is, a place where you are with your family or the place where you were raised."

"Home..." Looking sideways, Fenrir suddenly remembered what that big sphere told him "Siberia..."

"Siberia!?" Looking at the man in disbelief, Saya exclaimed "How did you get all the way here from Russia!?"

"Siberia... Russia" Nodding, Fenrir murmured.

Taking Fenrir's hand, Rei smiled softly "Siberia is a beautiful forest, were you born there?"

"..." Remembering the sphere again, Fenrir murmured "Abandon.... Fenrir... puppy"

"Oh my..." Bringing her hand to her mouth, Shizuka's eyes quickly reddened, then getting up from the couch and sitting behind Fenrir, then hugging him gently "My little wolf had to suffer a lot..."

"Fenrir... suffer?" bowing his head, Fenrir murmured.

Biting her lips, Rei squeezed Fenrir's hands a little tighter and continued "How did you grow up in the forest?"

"Forest?" tilting his head doubtfully, Fenrir murmured.

"You won't understand so" Rising up, Saeko sits down next to Fenrir and takes his other hand gently "How did you meet your pack?"

"Herd... meet" Looking at the clothes hanging still on the side, Fenrir spoke "Lucky... mama boar."

Turning her gaze to the clothes, Saya looked at the pants and muttered "His mother is a boar?"

"Bad luck... tiger mom... blood... boar mom."

"Tiger mom... blood... boar mom" Muttering Fenrir's words, Saeko spoke "I think he means a mother boar found him and kept him alive, but then she was eaten by a tiger and for some reason, the tiger became his mother."

"Tiger mom...blood...wolf pack."

"*Gulp*" Swallowing spittle, Saeko translated "The tigress who raised him, was killed by a wolf pack."

"Wolf... pack"

"Then he was raised by the wolf pack."

"That would explain his clothes..." Looking at the peculiar animal clothing, Saya muttered.

"Fenrir, how did you come to Japan?"

"Japan?"

"Here, where you are currently."

"Here?"

"*Sigh* You need to learn to speak even more" Hugging Alice's small body, Yuuki commented.

"Onee-chan, why does Oni-san talk so weird?" Hugging her dog, Alice looks up and asks.

"Oni-san lived through some difficult situations and doesn't know how to talk" Stroking the girl's hair, Yuuki smiled and answered vaguely.

"Difficult situations-?"

"Grrr!" Cutting off the girl's words, Fenrir suddenly stood up and instantly reached for his katanas, then looked at the wall leading towards the exit and narrowed his eyes.

Instantly frowning, Saeko stood up and ran to grab her wooden katana, while Rei grabbed her makeshift spear.

"What's wrong?" tilting her head in confusion, Shizuka asked.

"It looks like Fenrir sensed someone" With a serious face, Saeko walked over to the balcony window and looked outside.

"But the street is full of those things, it's normal to hear noises."

"Yes, but Fenrir never took them into account, if he got up and put on his helmet, it's for a reason" Taking a knife from the table, Saya spoke.

"Grrr" Approaching the door cautiously, Fenrir growled softly, then crouched down and muttered "Seventh Fang: Spatial Perception."

Taking a deep breath, Fenrir closed his eyes and began to sense everything around him in a radius of several kilometers.

Opening his eyes, Fenrir stood up and grabbed his katanas "Wolf... pack... blood."

"I don't see anyone..." Failing to find anything from her vision, Saeko approached Fenrir stealthily and whispered "What do you mean by blood?"

"Blood... Wolf... smell."

Thinking for a few seconds, Saeko's impression became grave "I think he means it's a group of humans, but they have the smell of human blood on them."

"Fenrir already said that those things smell like excrement, so those people must have killed humans" Turning to Shizuka, Saeko whispered "Sensei, Yuuki, Saya, take Alice and hide in the room."

Nodding, Saya quickly got up with Yuuki "Sensei, let's go."

"But I was playing with Fenrir..." Pouting, Shizuka let herself be led by Saya.

Opening the gate slowly with Fenrir by her side, Saeko managed to see 4 men inside their courtyard looking at the military vehicle with smiles, while two more men awkwardly climbed down from the wall.

"We hit the jackpot, look at this shit" Gently kicking the wheel, a man in his 50's with a scruffy beard spoke.

"Hahaha, with this we'll be untouchable."

"What are you guys doing here?" Looking at the men's weapons with suspicion, Saeko asked with a frown.

-------------------------------------------

Edited by: YASH_MATHU

Discord: https://discord.gg/VtHg4GqXtq

9