Oath #11
315 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Quickly turning their gazes, the men looked at Saeko and instantly smiled "Boss, look at that beauty!"

Licking his lips, the bearded man smiled "First woman I've seen since we got out of jail and we get this quality, life is smiling on us!"

"Hahaha-"

Suddenly jumping up, Fenrir reaches the man and without hesitation, bites his neck, then spits out the piece of meat and takes his Katanas.

"AGH!!!" Screaming in panic, the man falls to the ground as blood splattered everywhere.

Without pausing, Fenrir cut the two men next to him in half and leapt towards the men who had just fallen through the wall, then waved his hand and slashed the throat of one with his claws.

"G-get away!" seeing all of his friends fall in seconds, the man shouted as he drew his weapon.

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang* *Bang*

Without hesitation, the man shot at Fenrir's head, but as if Fenrir didn't notice, he gave a small jump towards the man grabbed his hand, then gave it a hard yank.

"YAAAGH!!!" With a strange cry, the man closed his eyes tightly and brought his hand to his shoulder, but suddenly, he felt a warm breath on his neck.

With a large bite, Fenrir shook his head violently and pulled out a large chunk of flesh, then quickly chewed and swallowed it.

Looking at the bloody scene in front of her, Saeko smiled unconsciously, while the wooden katana in her hand trembled slightly along with her legs.

"Saeko, what's wrong?" with sweat running down her face as she heard the noises from outside, Rei hid behind the door and positioned herself with her spear.

"He...  destroyed the enemy pack" Breathing shakily at the sight of the man once again bathing in blood, Saeko hid her big smile with her hands and entered the room.

Entering behind Saeko, Fenrir took off his helmet and threw it on the floor, then walked to the carpet and sat down calmly.

Looking at Fenrir's mouth full of blood, Rei swallowed saliva and peeked her head through the door, but seeing the mess outside, her face turned pale and she quickly closed the door.

Releasing spear, Rei turned her gaze to the man who was already drenched in blood with conflicting emotions on her face.

After a few seconds of just looking at him, Rei bit her lips softly and whispered "We no longer live in the peaceful era... adapt or die miserably."

"Fenrir, come on, we have to get that blood out of you" Recovering her smile, Rei walked towards Fenrir and took his hand, then helped him up and led him towards the bathroom.

Still not recovering, Saeko was still smiling with a crazed look "So cruel~"

"Saeko, what happened!?" Leaving the room, Saya peeked her head out and saw Saeko sitting calmly.

Forcing her face to hide her smile, Saeko takes a deep breath and turns her gaze calmly "There were several men, they wanted to steal the car and openly talked about raping me"

Shuddering, Saya looks fearfully outside and asks "W-what happened to them?"

"Fenrir killed them all in seconds."

"*Gulp* And w-what was that shot?"

Opening her eyes a little wider, Saeko quickly got up from the couch and ran over to Fenrir's helmet, then looked at him in fear "I saw that he was shot in the head..."

"He was shot!?" Opening her eyes wide, Saya looked around worriedly "Where is he!?"

"He's fine..." Looking at the bullets embedded in the wolf's head, Saeko smiled strangely "Looks like this helmet did protect him."

Quickly approaching Saeko, Saya looked at the helmet and widened her eyes in disbelief "H-how did this skull withstand so many bullets!? Even a military helmet can't withstand them from a short distance!"

"I don't know..." Smiling slightly, Saeko looked at Saya and continued "I'll go wash his helmet again, Fenrir is being washed by Rei, but it's fine."

"Good..." Nodding dumbly, Saya turns and walks in a daze into the room, then lies down on the bed and looks up at the ceiling.

"Saya-chan, is everything okay?" hugging Alice, Shizuka tilted her head and asked.

"Everything is fine, Fenrir again got bathed in blood and Rei is bathing him."

"Mouu~" Pouting, Shizuka grumbled "I told the little wolf not to play with blood, he never listens to me."

"..."

"O-oni-chan plays with blood?" Opening her small eyes wide, Alice trembled slightly and looked at Shizuka fearfully.

"Have you ever played with dirt or rainwater?"

"Umu"

"Little wolf likes to play like that too, but with blood" Smiling nonchalantly, Shizuka stroked the girl's head and replied.

"Oh..." Nodding with confusion, Alice replied.

"We have to move" Looking at everyone seriously, Rei spoke "We already saw how dangerous it is to be in a populated area, now we not only have to defend ourselves from those things, but the humans".

After a quiet night, the group again went to sleep, but this time wearing some clothes because of the presence of little Alice.

"Also a lot of smell started coming from outside, even though we have everything closed, it smells rotten" With an uncomfortable look, Yuuki continued "Fenrir always goes out to kill them, but the bodies stay there, we have a small mountain of corpses and with the sun they will start to rot"

"That can bring many diseases" Nodding, Shizuka added wisely.

"Shizuka-sensei, you have the keys to the Humvee outside?"

"Yes, my friend left them... somewhere" Not remembering where the keys are, Shizuka smiled awkwardly and nodded.

"But where would we go?" looking at the girls, Saeko asked.

"That's a good question..." Thinking for a few seconds, Saya continues "We need to find various supplies so we can stay in a quieter place... we should go to the city to loot some stores."

"And then?"

"I don't know..." Biting her lips, Saya sighed "I'd like to see my parents..."

"I'd also like to know what's going on with my parents..." Lowering her gaze, Rei whispered.

"My father is abroad... I don't know how things will be on his side" Sighing, Saeko continued "Does anyone have their parents nearby? We could go and see what's going on."

"My parents were overseas too..." With a serious face for the first time, Shizuka whispered sadly "According to what we saw on TV, this spread all over the world..."

"And yours Yuuki?" turning her gaze to the silent woman, Saeko asked.

"I live in an orphanage, so I have no problems..." Lowering her gaze, Yuuki answered.

"Mom works in the police" Raising her little hand, Alice added with a smile "She'll kill all the bad guys!"

"Of course she will" Stroking the little girl's hair, Saeko smiled and looked towards the others "Then we'll go to the city, we'd have to cross the bridge, on the way we could pass by Saya's house to see what's going on."

"We need to create something to defend ourselves, we can't leave everything to Fenrir."

"My friend has many weapons!"

Looking at Shizuka, Rei opened her eyes a little wider and spoke quickly "Where!?"

"It's in the room, but I don't have the key..."

"That doesn't matter, we can force the door."

"Then it's decided, we'll keep everything important in the vehicle and wait for Fenrir, he should be here in a few minutes."

"Where will he go? He goes out 2 or 3 times a day and always arrives soaked in blood or water."

"*Sigh* With the way he is, I'd never know what he's thinking."

Meanwhile with Fenrir...

"..." Crouching down by the side of the river, Fenrir calmly pooped, then got up and jumped into the river.

This is Fenrir's millenary trick.

When he was in the forest, he discovered that animals detect him very quickly by smell, so every time he shits, he jumps into a river to clean himself.

Although when he urinates, he does it close to his territory to mark his territory, but not so close that he can tell when an animal approaches him by the smell.

Coming out of the water after a few minutes, Fenrir sniffed his body and growled slightly, then put on his clothes as Rei taught him, and went out to clean his territory.

Half an hour later, Fenrir appears in the house replete with blood again.

"*Sigh* Let's go to the shower" Taking Fenrir's hand, Saeko spoke, while all the girls gathered the most important thing.

"Wait" Taking Fenrir's other hand, Rei drags him into the room and points towards the metal weapons cabinet "Fenrir, can you open it?"

Tilting his head in confusion, Fenrir looks at Rei with obvious doubt.

"So look" Opening the unlocked cabinet door, Rei continued "I need you to do it with that one."

Bringing his two hands to the other door, Fenrir placed one on the top and with the other affirmed it from the hole where it opens, then gave it a strong tug, causing the cabinet to shake and the door to dangle in his hand.

"Thank you so much!" Kissing Fenrir's clean cheek, Rei looks at the weapons and her eyes light up "I don't know how to use these, but I saw in the movies that they are very powerful!"

"Let's go" Taking Fenrir, Saeko took him to the bathroom and helped him undress, then sat him on the stool and started cleaning his back.

"..." Squinting with satisfaction, Fenrir stood still as he was gently cleaned.

"Fenrir-san... you may not understand what I'm going to tell you right now, but I feel the need to say it" Wiping all the blood from his back with her own hand, Saeko whispered softly "I feel very comfortable with you... you are what I long to be, a person who is driven by her desires..."

"A few years ago... I'd better summarize it, I doubt you'll understand if I go around so much" Sighing knowing that the man won't understand almost anything, Saeko thought for a few seconds and continued "A few years ago, a man tried to attack me and mate with me by force.... I knew he had those intentions from before he attacked me, but I feigned weakness... all in order to be able to hit him on the spot... it was something so exciting, to hear his screams, to feel his blood splashing against me, to feel the adrenaline pumping in my blood"

"Everything was incredible... I didn't even realize and the man was almost dead, then the police arrived and they let me go without any problems, my father is a Yakuza after all... the point is that after what happened, I managed to understand something..."

"I am a crazy woman, I enjoy causing pain and suffering... I felt miserable, I knew that what I did was wrong and that my way of being is a monstrosity, so I kept myself suppressed all this time and made sure that no one knows about it, but..."

Finishing washing Fenrir's sword, Saeko stands up and crouches down in front of Fenrir, then gently wipes her pectorals "But with everything that happened nowadays, I could finally manage to free myself, I could finally manage to be myself... but even that didn't help me to clean my sense of insecurity... I felt that I was worse than trash, that I didn't deserve anything in this life and I really thought about suicide many times."

Raising her hands, Saeko began to caress Fenrir's bloody face and whispered with a soft smile "But with you I discovered something new... it's not that I'm a trash of a woman, it's not that I'm bad, my problem is that I'm with the wrong people and I never gave myself the time to see it with another approach".

Bringing her face a little closer, Saeko continued "With you I feel comfortable, you are who you are and even if you don't smile, I can see the emotion in your eyes when you hunt, you are like me and you don't need to hide it... you made me understand my flaw and gave me a new mentality... for that, I thank you"

Bringing her face even closer, Saeko kissed Fenrir's lips softly, to then turn her face away and look at him seriously "My family name Busujima comes from a clan, a clan of honorable samurai... our ancient goal was always to find a worthy lord to serve, although that was left behind by my grandfather to dedicate ourselves to our business... but today, I, Busujima Saeko, rekindle that goal and dedicate my total loyalty to you, Fenrir"

-------------------------------------------

Edited by: YASH_MATHUR

Discord: https://discord.gg/VtHg4GqXtq

13