Oops #15
296 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Worried about the impending night, Rei spoke quickly.

"It's a pity this place doesn't have any guns" Looking around the room, Yuriko sighed "These guns Shizuka's friend had are very good, but the bullets are very limited."

Looking at the M4 in her hand, Yuriko muttered inaudibly "Although with that monster I don't think I need them..."

[A/N: Actually Yuriko's personality is hard to take, as in the manga she is shown to be very quiet and reserved, although her intelligence is very good. She is also shown to be very submissive, so I can't manage to find ideal scenes where it is remarked. The only dialogue where I managed to rescue something of her, was when she talks to Komuro, but if I think about it, Komuro is Saya's childhood friend, he always went to play at her house when they were kids, so it is something relatively normal and the 'trust' already exists.]

"Fenrir, we're leaving!" looking at the wolf-helmeted man, Yuuki exclaimed with a smile "Off for adventures!"

...

After arriving at the residential area by where Rei lives, the group was forced to stop the vehicle due to the large amount of stopped vehicles obstructing the road, causing them to have to continue on foot.

"I hardly see any zombies around this place" Waving her katana nonchalantly, Saeko cut off the head of a zombie and looked sideways in boredom.

"Grrr?" Turning his gaze, Fenrir sniffed the air repeatedly "*Sniff* *Sniff*"

"Stop" Instantly noticing Fenrir's actions, Saeko spoke and looked around.

Looking at one house in particular, Fenrir whispers "Rei.... pack."

With a glint in her eyes, Rei quickly looks at the house "Mom?"

"Likely, Fenrir had to sense the familiar scent" Nodding, Saeko opens the small gate of the house and approaches the place, instantly finding the door open.

"Yuriko-san, please take care of the group."

"You don't need to ask" Taking the safety off the gun, Yuriko narrowed her eyes and looked around.

Looking at Fenrir, Saeko nodded towards him and entered the house first, finding a zombie on the ground dead as silence fills the place.

Looking all around and seeing nothing with the naked eye, Saeko positioned herself with the katana and exclaimed "We know someone is here, we're not hostile!"

"..."

"We're looking for Rei Miyamoto's mother."

"You said Rei!?" Rushing out the kitchen with a spear in her hand, a woman with orange hair and a motorcycle police uniform exclaimed.

"Mom!" rushing into the house, Rei looks at her mother with tears in her eyes and jumps towards her, then gives her a tight hug.

"Rei!" hugging her daughter, the woman exclaimed with a smile, then looking up at the others.

"Hello, I'm Busujima Saeko" Bowing slightly, Saeko spoke softly.

Releasing Rei, the woman bows slightly and smiles "You are very polite, I am Kiriko Miyamoto, Rei's mother, thank you for taking care of my daughter."

"W-what's going on here?" looking at her mother with discontent, Rei pouted and continued "What happened to our emotional reunion!?"

"Quiet, I'm introducing myself!" scolding her daughter, Kiriko turns to Saeko and smiles happily "Excuse my daughter, I didn't educate her well."

"M-mom, don't yell, you'll call those things" Blushing slightly, Rei whispers.

"Oh, right..."

"*Sigh*" Shaking her head with a smile, Rei looked at her mother happily and asked "What are you doing here? I thought you'd be at home."

"*Sigh* We set up a little safe point with the neighbors, but then some weird guy came and put them all in his pocket, I ended up going out to collect supplies to avoid being in such a tense environment."

"If you want you can come with us, we'll go to Shintoko's school" Looking at the woman with a small smile, Saeko spoke.

"It almost sounds like you're asking me to run away together~" With a mischievous smile, Kiriko replied.

"M-mom, you embarrass me!" Gently tugging Kiriko's clothes, Rei glanced sideways at the calm Fenrir and whispered.

"Hoh..." Raising her eyebrows at the sight of her daughter's blush, Kiriko followed her gaze and saw a peculiar man with peculiar clothing and hot visible muscles "Who could you be?"

"He is Fenrir, he can't talk much and doesn't understand many words, excuse his behavior" Bowing slightly, Saeko spoke quickly, making sure to instantly explain the difficulties with Fenrir.

"Is he a foreigner?" looking at the man curiously, Kiriko asked.

"You could say so."

"I see" With a carefree smile, Kiriko nodded.

"Mom, do you know anything about dad?" Wanting to avoid the topic of Fenrir, Rei looked up and asked with concern.

"*Sigh* Knowing Tadashi.... he himself should have already caused his death" With a bitter smile, Kiriko continued "But if he's dead..."

"He would have done it to save someone else" With a weak smile, Rei continued her mother's words with tears in her eyes "That's what daddy would do."

"..." Looking at her daughter silently, Kiriko nodded.

Looking at the house carefully, Saeko nodded and left the place, then looked at the rest of the group and spoke "We can spend the night here, it's a good place and it's already clear, we just have to clean up a dead zombie".

"You can tell she's a very mature young lady" Bringing her face close to Rei, Kiriko whispered with intrigue.

"She was the student council president, plus her family was part of the big 3 Yakuza, the Busujima" Nodding quickly, Rei whispered with a smile, knowing that her mother is the most gossipy woman around.

"Good grief, an apocalypse comes and you start taking those paths? Your father would have a heart attack" Looking at her daughter with a smirk, Kiriko spoke.

"Mom..." Blushing while looking sideways at Saeko, Rei continued "Busujima-san is not a bad person, she's very kind and nice, she's nothing like what they used to say about all the Yakuza."

Looking at the beautiful woman with violet hair who entered, Kiriko quickly whispered "And who is she?"

"Takagi Yuriko, she's the wife of another Yakuza leader, the Takagi family."

Opening her mouth a little wider, Kiriko brought her fingers to her eyes and wiped away some fake tears "*Sniff* My daughter became a delinquent."

"Mom..." With an embarrassed face, Rei glanced sideways at the crowd and quickly turned away from Kiriko.

Looking at the curious group of women, Kiriko spent the next 10 minutes introducing herself to each person, while Fenrir was already lying quietly on the ground, staring at the ceiling above him.

Taking Yuriko's arm as if they were close lifelong friends, Kiriko walked over and whispered while looking at Fenrir "Do you know anything about that young man? He looks very strange."

Looking at the man on the ground, Yuriko whispered "It's a long story, but you don't have to whisper, he doesn't understand us."

"Then why are you whispering?"

"I don't know"

"..."

Looking at each other, both women smiled slightly, instantly noticing that they both share a hobby, gossip.

[A/N: I was doing some research on Japanese culture, and in many forums, Japanese women are very gossipy, so I thought it wouldn't be bad to give this connection to these two older women, so I could give some personality to Yuriko and Kiriko, two women of whom almost nothing is known in the manga about their personality.]

...

[A/N: I want to make it clear that every time you see (...) those 3 dots (without the parenthesis), it means scene change. Now if you see "..." it is because the person is silent]

"And then Rei came and said 'Mom... the monster poured drink in my pants'" With tears in her eyes from laughing so hard, Kiriko spoke with glee the time Rei peed herself after watching a horror movie, causing Rei to hide her face in her hands as laughter surrounded her.

After cleaning up the place and settling in, the group found beers in the fridge and everyone began to lose their composure as time went on, becoming increasingly rowdy.

"Fenrir-sama~" Stroking Fenrir's pecs, Saeko whispered heatedly in his ear, while the Fenrir just looked at her curiously.

"Fenrir-chan~" Smiling foolishly, Shizuka surrounded Fenrir on the other side and whispered.

"Sensei, go lie down, you're already too drunk" Pulling Shizuka's arm, Saya exclaimed.

"I don't want to~!" Hugging Fenrir tightly, Shizuka puffed out her cheeks and continued "I'll stay all night with the little wolf!"

"Sensei don't yell" Quickly covering Shizuka's mouth, Saya whispered in exasperation.

"I don't want to!" Freeing herself from Saya's hands, Shizuka clenched her fists together and looked at her rebelliously "It's too quiet outside and it scares me, so now I'll talk like this for the rest of my life!"

"Sensei, stop acting like a child and go to sleep!"

"I don't want to!" quickly climbing on top of Fenrir, Shizuka buries the man's head between her breasts and continues "Little wolf, save me from that evil woman!"

"Don't push me" Looking at Shizuka angrily, Saeko continued "I was all over him!"

"He's mine now" Sticking her tongue out at Saeko, Shizuka responded with derision.

"Get your fat ass out!" Squeezing Shizuka's butt, Saeko started to push her.

"Saeko-chan is a pervert, help!"

Looking at the two women fighting, Kiriko approaches Yuriko and whispers "That young man is very popular, isn't he?"

"Looks like even my daughter wasn't spared" Nodding with misty eyes and a flushed complexion from the alcohol, Yuriko whispers.

"But he's quite a handsome young man, if I were a few years younger I would have pushed him to the ground by now."

"Mom, don't say that!" Quickly looking up, Rei spoke with embarrassment.

"My little Rei is jealous~?" With a mischievous smile, Kiriko looked at the man and whispered "He's quite handsome, don't you like him even a little bit~?"

"D-do I like it??" Looking at the man on the couch, Rei looked down with blushing ears.

"Fufufu~" Seeing her daughter's cute reaction, Kiriko put her hand to her cheek and smiled towards Yuriko "Youth is so wonderful."

"I miss my youth" Circling the table, Yuriko muttered, entering the stage of drunken depression "I felt so alive in those days..."

"Oh my goodness" Rolling her eyes with exaggeration, Kiriko looked at Yuriko's voluptuous body and spoke "Just look at you, you're an amazing beauty and you don't look a day over 20, you're still in the prime of your youth!"

"20 years old?" with a self-deprecating smile, Yuriko whispered "I'm already 41, just look at my face, I'm already starting to get wrinkles."

"And I'm 37!" Hugging Yuriko's neck, Kiriko smiled "And look at me, I'm in worse shape than you and yet many guys on the street turn to look at me!"

"Mom..." Smiling helplessly, Rei sighed and stood up, then grabbed more beers and walked towards the couch "Let's finish with these cans, I don't want to think anymore!"

"Just look at that" Pointing towards the group of women laughing and drinking leisurely, Kiriko smiled "Shizuka-chan is 26 years old and acts like a girl, do you see in her any concern about her age?

Lifting her gaze, Yuriko whispered "No..."

"Follow her example, laugh, enjoy, talk, be yourself!" With a big smile, Kiriko continued "The world is ending, the apocalypse is here and you're still as reserved as ever."

"You have to drop that damn submission and enjoy yourself!" Encouraging the woman with a big smile, Kiriko picks up a can of beer and downs it in one go "Delicious~"

"Put aside the submission..." Looking at the scene with misty eyes, Yuriko whispered, then hardening her gaze and taking a can of beer.

Giving it a big gulp, Yuriko stands up and turns to Kiriko "I'll enjoy my youth!"

"Hahaha, now you're talking!"

Trudging over to the couch, Yuriko pulls Shizuka over Fenrir and quickly sits on his legs, then grabs his head and buries it between her breasts "He's mine!"

"M-mom, what are you doing!?" Opening her eyes wide, Saya looked at her mother in disbelief.

"I want to be like you too, I'm tired of being an adult, I don't like it at all!"

"Hahaha!" looking at the woman who lost all reason, Kiriko laughed loudly as she saw her results.

...

"Mmmn" Groaning with exhaustion, Kiriko slowly opens her eyes and holds her hand to her head in pain "I drank too much..."

Yawning, Kiriko slowly sits up and looks around, then blinks groggily and looks down.

"Oops..." Looking at her naked body, Kiriko instantly realized that she let herself get too carried away, while all the memories of last night instantly came back.

After giving Yuriko the motivational talk, the woman got up and threw herself at Fenrir, fighting just like the other girls, talking over and over again that she has the right to have fun.

Saya obviously lost her mind, she started struggling with her mother to pull her off on the man while Shizuka laughed herself silly and started tugging at Saya for some reason.

-------------------------------------------

Edited by: YASH_MATHUR

Discord: https://discord.gg/VtHg4GqXtq

13