Talk #25
267 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

But right now, being sober and in all her senses, Shizuka couldn't stand her embarrassment and took the best option, hiding.

"Fufufu~" Laughing with amusement, Kiriko leaned back on Fenrir's arm and yawned lazily.

"Kiriko..."

"Yes?"

"You have... desires?" Looking at the face of the woman beside him, Fenrir asked curiously.

"Have any desires..." Thinking for a few seconds, Kiriko asked "Something we would ask a star or a god for?"

"I don't understand..."

"An incredible wish or something similar?"

"Yes..."

"Mmmm" Pursing her lips in thought, Kiriko murmured "I would like to be a dragon and fly through the skies."

"Dragon?"

"It's a giant being with tremendous wings and shoots fire from its mouth, they're amazing" Smiling, Kiriko continued "My gang used to have a dragon flag, ever since I was a kid I liked them"

"Dragon... Are they strong?"

"They are the strongest"

"Bullshit..."

"True"

"Bullshit... I'm the strongest."

"Heh" Laughing, Kiriko stared at Fenrir and raised an eyebrow "Will you teach me how to use the Katana?"

"Katana?"

"That thing you use for cutting"

"Mmmm... I don't know how to use it"

"..."

"But I think I can teach you how to breathe."

"How to breathe?"

"Yes... it makes you stronger"

"Interesting... I accept, in the afternoon teach me."

"Mn"

"Fenrir"

"Yes?" lowering his gaze to Shizuka, Fenrir muttered.

"I want to be a dragon too... no, better a rabbit... no, a fox... yes, foxes are cuter"

"A fox...I ate a lot of foxes...they taste bad and are hard to catch."

"Mouu~" puffing out her cheeks, Shizuka muttered "You can't eat foxes, they're too cute... bad wolf."

"Fenrir, what does it feel like to be surrounded by beautiful, completely naked women?" pressing her breasts against Fenrir's arm, Kiriko asked with a mischievous smile.

"What does it feel like?" tilting her head in confusion, Fenrir focused on the sensation of her arm and murmured "Warm?"

"Just that? Don't you feel happy? Excited? Hot? Lustful?" Raising her eyebrows, Kiriko asked.

"Lustful?" shaking his head, Fenrir murmured "Kiriko warm..."

"Not a bad answer" Smirking, Kiriko leaned back again and sighed "If it were any other man I would have died of a stroke by now... I think that's why they all let their guard down with you... if I hadn't seen you do it, I'd swear you have different tastes."

Muttering her last words to herself, Kiriko looked up and observed Fenrir's serene face, then followed her gaze further to see Rei hugging the man's arm and with saliva running down her mouth 'Even my Rei lets her guard down so much'.

Slowly opening her eyes as she looks towards the wall, Rika smiled slightly and thought 'So she finally came out of her shell...'

...

"Are you sure I don't have to be sitting?" Lying in the living room of the house, Kiriko looked at Fenrir and asked.

"Your muscles are very weak... you won't be able to sit upright for long... lying down is more useful for you, although it won't give the same amount of results, it will do" Sitting cross-legged, Fenrir looked calmly at Kiriko and murmured.

Pursing her lips, Kiriko nods and closes her eyes "What should I do?"

"Follow my breathing... you have to fill your stomach with air first, breathe with your mouth... take in air with your mouth... when you have your stomach full, use your nose to finish filling your lungs."

"..." Frowning slightly, Kiriko nodded and began to breathe deeply.

"What I'm teaching you is the basic breath... improve your health and work your lungs..." Beginning to breathe deeply, Fenrir instantly noticed that Kiriko adjusted her breathing to follow his and nodded, then stayed that way for a few minutes and murmured "You've warmed up... now you'll keep doing the same, but don't breathe deeply, three seconds inhale and two seconds exhale, follow my breathing."

"*Sniff* *Huff*" With a bead of sweat running down her forehead, Kiriko felt the same warmth in her body that a person feels when exercising, while with the new breath, her blood somehow became more noticeable to her.

"Feel your heart... feel your limbs... lose focus of the outside and feel your body..."

"*Sniff* *Huff*"

Being like this for 2 minutes, Fenrir murmured softly "Now empty your lungs of air..."

"*Huff*" 

"Hold on without air until I tell you to.... I'll let you know when you should breathe again" Slowly releasing the air as he spoke, Fenrir calmly closed his eyes and began to feel his blood.

The seconds passed slowly, Kiriko began to feel the heat in her body more and more and her forehead began to drip sweat, but still she did not stop and continued to hold her breath.

"Take a breath, we repeat the same thing a few times... inhale for 3 seconds and exhale for 4."

"*Sniff*"

Thus, under Fenrir's guidance, 25 minutes passed quickly and Kiriko was looking up at the ceiling with a goofy grin.

"This feels so good..." Feeling the sweat running down her cheek, Kiriko smiled happily and turned her gaze to Fenrir "Can I get up now?"

"No, you have to stay in the same position until your blood calms down and your lungs stabilize..."

"Mn" Taking a deep breath, Kiriko adjusted her breathing back to normal and enjoyed the aftertaste of serenity.

After 5 minutes in silence, Kiriko opened her eyes and smiled towards Fenrir "I have some doubts."

"Which ones?"

"At first I felt very warm, but then I felt my body strangely cold... I could clearly feel the sweat running in me, but I still felt cold... why does it happen?"

"It's your blood... it's starting to stabilize and help your lungs work."

"I see..." Nodding, Kiriko looks at her hands and continues "I also felt a lot of tingling in my fingers..."

"It's also the blood... it flows more steadily and thickens."

"At some point I felt like my ear was going to explode... why is that?"

"The blood... a lot of pressure, it's normal."

"I see... why does this feel so good? I feel very relaxed and focused" Smiling again foolishly, Kiriko sighed with satisfaction and asked.

"Your blood is flowing to your brain... I don't know why you feel this way... but maybe that's why."

Humming with satisfaction, Kiriko stretched her body and yawned "What shall we do now?"

"Nothing for today... you've already worked your lungs and you can't repeat the training or you'll end up damaged..."

"That was it?" Sighing with disappointment, Kiriko scratched her stomach and muttered "I thought we would use your katanas..."

"You're too weak... you can train your body."

"And how do I train it?"

"I don't know... I never did it."

"..."

"..."

"Then how do you know I should train it?"

"I don't know... It's in my head somehow."

"..."

"..."

"*Sigh* Always when I think I understand you, you end up proving me wrong" With a bittersweet smile, Kiriko sat up and stretched her body, then turned her gaze to Fenrir and smiled "So when I get more exercise... will I get stronger?"

"Yes..."

"Perfect, I'll be in your care" Smiling happily, Kiriko stood up and approached Fenrir's ear, then blew some air and whispered "Master~"

"..." Tilting his head slightly, Fenrir looked at Kiriko doubtfully and asked "You are also my sword?"

'Your sword? Oh, you must be talking about Saeko' Raising her eyebrows, Kiriko sighed and shook her head "Not even flinching.... *sigh* I guess I've already lost my charm, I'll go purify the water, see ya."

"Mn" Without getting up from the ground, Fenrir nodded and closed his eyes again, while his breathing became guided again and continued with his training.

As Fenrir goes about his business, two women in particular stared at each other with their arms crossed.

"I won't give you anymore" With a neutral expression on her beautiful face, Saeko spoke coldly towards Yuuki.

"Why now? We've been sharing the pills for months" Frowning slightly, Yuuki sighed and asked.

"Only 5 boxes left, 5 more months of security...if I keep sharing, I'll be in trouble."

"But I'll still have trouble, I don't want to get pregnant yet!" 

"Then don't touch my master"

"..." Rubbing the bridge of her nose, Yuuki approached Saeko and stared at her with a frown "Why now? We were sharing without a problem all this time... we were taking turns not to disturb each other's time and Fenrir didn't have a problem with that either"

"..."

"*Sigh*" Knowing that Saeko is on the defensive, Yuuki sat down on the grass and patted her side "Sit down and we talk like rational women."

"..." Frowning slightly, Saeko nodded and sat beside him.

"Now tell me... what's the problem?"

"Isn't it obvious? You're taking advantage of my master"

"Saeko, I believe you talking about it months ago... I'd even accept it today if you didn't do the same... but clearly we've been in this arrangement for months and just like me, you've been having sex on a daily basis."

"..." Gently biting her lips, Saeko didn't respond.

"*Sigh* Saeko, you know I won't stop what I have with Fenrir, I've been with him for a while now and I enjoy every second of it, it doesn't matter if I end up pregnant" Looking at the woman seriously, Yuuki continued "You're really going to push me to have a baby right now?"

Biting her lips harder, Saeko looked down and sighed "Why don't you just stop having sex with him?"

"Because I don't want to" Shrugging her shoulders, Yuuki leaned back on the grass and continued "I'm very happy with my current life, I don't plan to ruin it because of your selfishness."

"You don't know what he means to me.... You only satiate your lust with him and take advantage of his innocence" Clenching her fists, Saeko whispered angrily.

Noticing the trembling in Saeko's body and her clenched fists, Yuuki sighed at her 'intimate' friend's growing anger and spoke "I won't deny it, I started doing it simply because I wanted to feel that liberty."

"Then end it all with him."

"But do you think I would treat him right if it's just for lust? Like you, I always took care of helping him to bathe, I taught him to talk, he even learned the numbers thanks to me... At some point, my whole life turned around him... do you think that would be just for lust?" Shaking her head, Yuuki continued "If it was just for lust I wouldn't go to all that trouble, we'd just have sex and nothing else... but how can I not get attached to the man who saved my life more times than I can count?"

"..."

"Today I know I am alive because of him, I know I can enjoy this peace because of him and I know I am so happy because of him.... I feel at peace just by seeing him" Smiling softly, Yuuki continued "This stopped being just lust a long time ago... at some point sex just became an appetizer."

"..."

"Just like you, my life before I met him was destined to have a bleak and uncertain future... I had no goals in my life and I couldn't manage to think what would happen tomorrow" Turning her gaze towards the silent Saeko, Yuuki continued "But today I just want to be by his side and as for tomorrow... I couldn't care more, I'm happy to live for today... and if tomorrow I have to die by some bomb or those zombies, at least I can say that my last moments were memorable" 

"..." Looking at the soft face and hearing the sincerity in Yuuki's voice, Saeko sighed and lay down on the floor "If we share the birth control pills, we'll only have for 3 more months of protection."

"I know... But you knew this was going to happen, were you really just jealous of me?" raising her eyebrows, Yuuki asked with interest.

"*Sigh* It's not just you.... Today in the morning I saw Shizuka kissing Fenrir... she was always playful with everyone, but it never got to the point of intimacy."

"So you have more competitors and you don't know who to take out your frustration on" Laughing lightly, Yuuki looked up at the blue sky above her and continued "Rei, Saya and even that old lady Kiriko... I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow they take the final step with Fenrir... and to top it off, Shizuka entered the game."

"Yes... that's what worries me" 

"We certainly don't have contraceptives for so many women..."

"Is that really what you're worried about?" frowning slightly, Saeko muttered.

"I've never been in a relationship, so I don't know much about jealousy... but I don't really care, why should I? It's the fucking end of the world, just have fun and stop thinking so much."

"..."

-------------------------------------------

Edited by:

Discord: https://discord.gg/VtHg4GqXtq

11