Desires #26
291 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Not to mention that I was the one who got in between you and Fenrir" Chuckling, Yuuki commented.

"..."

"But..." With a sly smile, Yuuki approached Saeko and whispered in her ear "I have a plan to delay the inevitable."

"What plan?"

"During this time, we've been taking Fenrir separately and at different intervals, haven't we?"

"Yes..."

"What do you say we join forces?"

"Join up?" Turning her gaze, Saeko looked at Yuuki doubtfully and asked.

"Yeah, let's make sure Fenrir has no energy for another woman, let's suck him dry" Forming a perverted smile, Yuuki looked at Saeko with a glint in her eyes and whispered "Let's join forces and make sure Fenrir can't even get erect after we have sex!"

"..." Raising her eyebrows, Saeko lowered her gaze and whispered with interest "It's not a bad idea... I know Fenrir won't be the one looking for the relationship, but the girls... if we prevent him from being able to have sex with them, we wouldn't have to worry."

"And to complement that idea, I have another plan" Licking her lips, Yuuki turned her body slightly and squeezed her butt "We're on a deficit of birth control pills, but that doesn't mean that having sex will stop being safe~"

"What do you mean?"

"You don't know about the existence of anal sex~?"

"S-anal sex!?" Blushing slightly, Saeko looked at Yuuki's butt and swallowed saliva nervously "*Gulp* Th-that's so indecent!"

"But as far as I know, it's just as pleasurable" Without losing her sly smile, Yuuki continued "Think about it, we can take turns perfectly... one of us will have anal sex for a week while the other one will have normal sex, so we'd have contraceptives for 5 more months"

"..." Dodging the gaze with a blushing face, Saeko remained silent for a few seconds, then glanced sideways at Yuuki and spoke with some shyness "D-do you think Fenrir will like it?"

"I'm sure he'll love it!" with a smile full of confidence, Yuuki nodded.

"B-but my mother never taught me how to do it..."

"Your mother taught you about sex?"

"Y-yes, she taught me how to be a good wife." 

"..." Raising her eyebrows, Yuuki looked at the shy woman and laughed lightly "Don't worry, in 2 days at most you'll be ready to be explored!"

"What a vulgar woman..."

"..."

The morning passed quickly and while everyone was doing their thing, the sun began to set.

Sitting at the top of the hill, Rika lazily held her gun and looked at the whole island around her, then turned her head and asked with a smile "Am I being stalked by an animal?"

"I mark my territory..." Walking over to Rika, Fenrir sits down next to her and mutters.

"Easy tiger, you don't have any other animals here" Chuckling lightly, Rika turns her gaze to Fenrir and continues "I'm bored, do you have any other interesting stories?"

"Mmmm..." Looking at the small forest in front of him, Fenrir nods and mutters "I once fought 5 giant bears..."

"Interesting, tell me more" Leaning back on the grass, Rika put her sniper aside and spoke.

"I ate a baby bear and these big bears came at me after that..."

"You ate one of their children" Laughing with amusement, Rika continued "And how did it go?"

"Badly... I managed to kill two... but my arm hurt a lot... I saw my flesh hanging off and my bones... I had to eat my arm."

"You ate your arm?" Raising her eyebrows, Rika looked at Fenrir's fully intact arm and asked "Are you really not lying or are you just the best liar in the world?"

"What is lying?"

"When someone says something that isn't true or didn't happen."

"How do you lie?"

"You just have to say something very different from what actually happened."

"Mmmm... Rika... is it funny?"

Smiling with annoyance, Rika nodded "Not a bad start, but don't use me as an example or I'll beat you up, stupid."

"What's 'stupid'?"

"When someone is stupid..."

"I'm stupid?"

"*Sigh* This is a mockery, you're not stupid."

"Mockery?"

"Yes, mockery is a joke or a lie told to amuse or insult you."

"You meant to insult me?" tilting his head doubtfully, Fenrir looked at the woman next to him and asked in confusion.

"Fenrir you..." Looking at the man beside her wearily, Rika finally shook her head and sighed "Remember this Fenrir, if someone tells a lie about you like the one I used, it's because they want to make fun of you."

"But why would they?"

"Because people are stupid... just remember that if someone makes fun of you, you have to make fun of them."

"And how do I do that?"

"Didn't you just do it? Just say something you think is bad about a person."

"Mmmm" Staring at Rika, Fenrir muttered "You.... don't have fangs"

"..." With a bittersweet smile, Rika shook her head and stretched out her hand, then stroked Fenrir's head and smiled "Never change the way you are."

"..." Not understanding why Rika smiles if she teased her, Fenrir used his millenary technique and nodded, knowing that everything he doesn't understand is solved with that.

"Good" Smiling in satisfaction, Rika laid back down and looked at the sea in front of her "Little wolf, now you have to help me take care of Shizuka."

"Shizuka?"

"I heard you talking to her in the morning...she didn't have a good time at school and she's usually very introverted...just promise me you won't let anything happen to her"

"Shizuka is my pack... the pack protects itself"

"That's enough" Nodding with satisfaction, Rika turns to Fenrir and forms a victorious smile "But let me tell you that Shizuka's first kiss was mine a long time ago."

"..." Tilting his head in confusion, Fenrir asked "Does it matter?"

"Tsk, it's impossible to make fun of someone who doesn't even understand" Clicking her tongue in disappointment, Rika pursed her lips and muttered.

"Rika..."

"Yes?"

"Do you have any wishes?"

"I've heard you asking Shizuka and Kiriko that, you're weird" Laughing lightly, Rika thought for a few seconds and replied "I always found demons interesting, I guess if I could make a wish, it's to be a demon... you know, have horns, black wings and all that jazz."

"Why?"

"Not everything has to have some reason, I just thought they were cool and that's it, it would certainly be a lot better than being a human."

"Wolves are better..."

"Whatever you say" Rolling her eyes, Rika turned her gaze to Fenrir and asked with raised eyebrows "Why? Are you going to tell me you're some kind of god and fulfill my wishes?"

"Shizuka told me that if I wish for something I just have to ask for it... why don't you make your wish?"

"If getting your wish granted was that easy, no one would have one."

"I wished for a kiss and Shizuka gave it to me... it's not difficult"

"Maybe it's because you're a wolf, wolves are cool" Knowing that she can't speak logically in front of Fenrir, Rika formed a thoughtful look and commented.

"I see... it makes sense..."

"..."

...

"Thank you for helping me Fenrir" Smiling softly, Yuriko wiped the sweat from her forehead and looked at the young man carrying 6 jars of water as if it was nothing "You were working in the dirt all morning, you must be exhausted."

"I'm fine... I already finished plowing all the land 5 times, it should be fertile" Walking slowly beside Yuriko, Fenrir looked up at the dark sky above him and watched the beautiful moon illuminating it.

Looking up, Yuriko looked at the moon and smiled "You no longer howl at the moon?"

"It only howled on 4 occasions...none are necessary right now." 

"May I know what those occasions are?" looking at Fenrir with interest, Yuriko asked.

"It's simple... when I go hunting or have a fight and give notice that the area is now mine..." Whispering softly, Fenrir lowered his gaze and continued "Also when I call a female to mate and lastly, when I try to call someone for my pack so I won't be alone... though now I realize the last two are the same thing... no one had ever answered my call, so it ended up becoming a howl to look for someone like me."

"..." Looking at Fenrir's calm face and the very calm tone of voice he used to say something so sad, Yuriko sighed and raised her hand, then placed it on Fenrir's head and caressed it gently "You're not alone anymore, you know that, don't you?"

"Mn" Nodding, Fenrir turns his gaze and observes Yuriko's face "Do you have any wishes?"

"Why the question?"

"That thing that brought me here told me I have to make one... but I don't wish for anything and he seems to be waiting for me... I asked the others, but they all wish for weird things..."

"Yes? What did they wish for?" 

"Kiriko wants to be a dragon and fly through the skies, Shizuka wants to be stronger and be a fox, Rika wants to be a demon with horns and cool wings... but I don't want to be that thing called a dragon let alone a fox... they taste bad."

Laughing, Yuriko shakes her head and smiles "No doubt the girls' desires are rare."

"Mn."

"So you have to make a wish for that person and you don't know what you want?"

"Yes"

"why do you ask others? Wouldn't it be better if you thought of something yourself?"

"I don't know... you girls are smarter than me, you always know everything and you always teach me something new... maybe you know what I should wish for too."

"The smarter ones..." Smiling softly, Yuriko looked at Fenrir and continued "I don't think asking the others about their wishes will help you, this is something you have to think about yourself and if I'm honest, you shouldn't think about it so much, I doubt it will help."

"..."

"But if you ask me what I wish for... if we consider that the others asked to be animals or demons... I want to be an angel" Smiling with amusement, Yuriko answered.

"What is an angel?"

"An angel is... a pure being that has pretty wings and a halo on its head."

"Why do they like wings so much? They taste bad..." Muttering in confusion, Fenrir continued "What do you think I want?"

"Mmmm" Pursing her lips as she thinks, Yuriko stares at Fenrir and speaks "Maybe to be a real wolf?"

"I'm not?" frowning slightly, Fenrir asks with genuine doubt.

"Of course you are, but maybe you can ask to be the strongest and coolest wolf?"

"I'm not?"

"You can ask to be even stronger and cooler" Shaking her head as an amused smile forms on her face, Yuriko continued "The strongest and coolest wolf in all of existence."

"Better than all wolves?"

"Yeah, so good that they get scared just by looking at you."

"Mmmm... I guess I'm not the best... they fight" Remembering his interactions with other wolves, Fenrir frowned slightly and muttered "Just scaring them with my looks?"

'Looks like I just melted their mind' With a slight chuckle, Yuriko looked up at the dark sky and sighed with satisfaction.

...

"Grrr~" Growling softly, Fenrir laid down on Yuuki's breasts as Yuuki rubbed his stomach.

After a day's work, Fenrir was grabbed by Yuuki and pulled into the tub along with her, contentedly sharing the warm water enveloping them.

Smiling softly, Yuuki gently caressed Fenrir's abs and purred in his ear "You don't know how much I love this~"

Turning his head, Fenrir looks at Yuuki's warm face and smiles slightly, then moves to the other side of the tub and looks at Yuuki expectantly.

Raising his eyebrows, Yuuki chuckles. slightly and moves towards Fenrir, then sits on his legs and rests his head on his shoulder.

Picking up the bottle of soap, Fenrir pours some into his hands and nods with satisfaction as he watches the lather form, then moves his hands and begins to caress Yuuki's breasts.

"Mmmnh~" Moaning softly, Yuuki bites her lips sensually and whispers "What a playful little wolf~"

"Soft Yuuki..." Gently squeezing Yuuki's large breasts, Fenrir murmurs.

"Hehe, looks like I'm the only soft one~" Noticing something hard and thick bumping against her crotch, Yuuki licked her lips and lifted her waist slightly, then lowered her hand and connected the glans with her hole.

-------------------------------------------

Edited by:

Discord: https://discord.gg/VtHg4GqXtq

11