Rating Game-1
2.9k 6 117
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The group of them were all standing within the Occult Research Club main room, the announcements had been made, and their base was here while Riser's was within the Principle's office, Issei seemed to be the only one stretching, however.

''Are we sure that Issei can handle them all alone? We know he's strong, but he's against a lot of people....'' Asia spoke up, her hands clasped in front of her, wanting so badly to pray for him.

''Issei will be fine, what you've seen so far is nothing compared to what he is capable of going all out...''

There was a heavy footfall as a large man with flowing crimson hair stepped forward. ''It Is for just that reason, after being warned about just how strong Issei is when he wants to be, that I've personally arrived to oversee this rating game, it is also my magic directly that is holding the barrier up, so if you wouldn't mind Issei, please do not go too crazy.'' The man began to laugh, slapping at Issei's shoulders.

''Brother, leave him alone. He knows how to hold back." Rias scoffed, using her hand to flip her hair.

''Issei plans to hold back? Just how strong is he?''

Rias smiled, puffing her chest out further as she crossed her arms beneath her bust. ''Strong enough to directly, and forcibly mutate 4 of my pawn pieces that were given to him, the rest already showing signs of mutation as well. It is actually unheard of, and one of the reasons the man who created the pieces wishes to meet Issei personally.''

Asia's brows raised a bit, her eyes staring at Issei as he finished stretching, flexing his fingers a few times before he spoke. ''Kiba, Koneko, can I trust the President and Vice President to you two?''

Koneko gave a firm nod, Kiba just shaking his head as he laughed. ''We were here before you Issei, and we've always protected her, now our jobs are just much easier thanks to you.''

Issei released a soft chuckle, walking to Asia as he offered his hand to her.

She smiled up at him before handing him a few vials, and what looked to be a bible. ''Reciting directly from the verses will be stronger, but please don't hurt yourself Issei.''

''Is it weird to admit I've already remembered a lot of the quotes I want to use?" He chuckled a bit, taking the bible and holding it up.

''Ddraig, enchant it. Devil magic won't hold over a Holy Scripture.''

~"Got it, Partner."~

Energy began to gather in the air before the very laws of magic began to bend around them. Ddraig spoke a single word, but that single word weaved the magic around them into the book.

~Troth~.

Issei watched with a raised brow before he tilted his head a bit.

'Protect, that's all?'

~Dragon Magic is just that powerful, simple saying protect is enough to make it survive a nuclear detonation, mind you that took an exceedingly large amount of your magical power to do... Not that it matters much.~

"Welp, with all that done, I think it's about time I go bring home some KFC."

Issei then turned around, jumping out one of the windows he called his wings out and began to fly over the old school house, his devil wings were starting to show signs of change, red scales slowly forming along the base of them, seeming to already hold more power than normal in them.

As he flew he came to meet a large group right away, he didn't even summon his armor yet as he closed his wings and landed on the ground in front of the first group, another group further back flying, to his sudden and lone appearance did they stop planning what they had been, turning to look at him.

''I'll give you one chance, surrender.''

There was a scoff, the purple-haired Queen of Riser's Peerage having done so. ''You think you, a lone person, can go against all of us? Don't make me laugh, we know little Rias was weak, but to think she was al-.''

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. Ephesians 6:10-11.''

The entire group of devils around suddenly flinched back from him, some even raising their hands to their heads as Issei suddenly dawned his armor, leaving his helmet off as he suddenly kicked off the ground at such a speed he caused an explosion of dust and dirt as he left the ground.

Appearing before Riser's Queen, he gripped her with his right hand. She began to suddenly scream as the sound of sizzling flesh was heard. A silver chain wrapped between Issei's fingers and palm, holding what seemed to be a cross that was secured to his palm.

His hand clenched around her head before she suddenly burst into blue particles.

Issei then kicked off the air, a magic circle appeared beneath his foot to give him hold as he suddenly shot at the twins with chainsaws. Lifting from their feet he brought their heads together with a sickening crack as the two bursts into particles.

Just as the devils began to gain their baring once more, did Issei speak up once more.

''For I shall send all sinners back to the heavens, and let them be sorted through God's embrace once more.''

The flinch he got made Issei grin as he chuckled. ''That's not even a proper verse, God ya'll are pussies.''

Again, the name made them flinch, the one with blue hair and a wooden staff fell to her knee before she was met with an upwards kick, catching just below her throat directly into the collarbone with enough force to flip her around, her head crashing against the ground as he legs bent at a weird angle. She burst into particles shortly after.

''May God have mercy, because I will not.''

~Damn, too bad God's dead.~

(Because I wanted to.)

 

Like it? Add to library!
Looking to support me?
paypal.me/BeaulenSmith
https://www.patreon.com/BeauSmith
Check my Scribble hub at https://www.scribblehub.com/profile/33926/beausmith/

117